Registration of the visa to Italy:
Preparation of a package of documents by the manager of the company for at least ONE working day prior to submission to the Visa Center
The cost of a visa to Italy "Full construction":
You may need:
Attention! Having a visa does not give an automatic right to enter the territory of the Schengen countries. The owner of the visa, arriving at the checkpoint at the state border, must present a passport with a valid visa, also, at the request of the border service officer, documents confirming the purpose of the trip. Such, with reference to the Schengen visa, can be:
- Documents that can confirm the purpose of the trip (air ticket, hotel reservation);
- Financial security (cash, bank cards);
- Medical insurance
The lack of supporting documents may result in the refusal to allow the passage of the Schengen Agreement across the state border. Failure to comply with the rules of stay may entail administrative expulsion from the country of the Schengen Agreement.
Documents for a visa to Italy
- Passport valid for at least 3 months from the date of expiry of the requested visa to Italy;
- Old international passport for the last three years and the second valid international passport (if any);
- Passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation + copy of the passport (main page and page with registration)
- Color photo on white background – 1 pc. Size: 3 × 4 cm;
- Questionnaire for a visa to Italy Download a questionnaire
- Documents confirming the socio-professional status (certificate of employment, study, pension certificate, certificate of IE);
- Individual entrepreneurs provide a copy of the certificate of registration in EGRIP. If the employer is an individual entrepreneur, a photocopy of the certificate of inclusion in the EGRIP is attached to the certificate of employment.
- Air ticket / air ticket reservation;
- Hotel reservation or hospitality offers (apartments);
- For students: certificate from the university;
- For pensioners: pension certificate;
- Documents confirming the financial condition (70 euros per day per person for the entire period of the intended stay in Italy). Proof can be: a copy of the front of the card + check from an ATM with a balance, an extract from the bank on the account balance (indicating the movement of funds) or a certificate of currency purchase, or a photocopy of the passbook.
Business visa to Italy
- An invitation from the Italian company in the original, signed by its legal representative or authorized person, in which it is necessary to indicate the reason for staying in Italy. It is also necessary to clarify whether the company assumes payment for food, accommodation and medical insurance in Italy. The invitation should note that the inviter is informed of the sanctions provided for providing false or false information in order to facilitate immigration, and criminal liability applicable in the event of violation of immigration laws by the invitation;
- The certificate of registration of the Italian company in the Chamber of Commerce (or an extract from the register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry) issued not earlier than 6 months prior to filing a visa request;
- Documentation confirming the availability of funds and accommodation if this is not guaranteed by an Italian company.
Guest Visa to Italy
- The original of the invitation is from a citizen of Italy or a citizen of another state permanently residing in Italy, drawn up on a standard form. The photocopy of the valid identity of the inviting person (or passport) with his own handwritten signature is attached to the invitation. If the inviter is not a citizen of Italy, you must provide copies of: a long-term residence permit and documents confirming the existence of income and housing (certificate of ownership or rental agreement in the name of the inviter).
Visa to Italy for children under 18 years
- A copy of the birth certificate (the original is presented to the consulate upon request);
- Help from the place of study (if the child is studying);
- 1 color photo, on a light background, 35 by 45mm (can be done at the Intours office);
- Copies of passports of the Russian Federation of both parents;
- If a child under 18 leaves not with two, but with one of the parents, other relatives or accompanying persons, a notarized permission from the remaining parent (parents / guardians / guardian) to leave the child abroad + a notarized copy is required;
- In case of death of one of the parents or deprivation of his parental rights, it is necessary to provide notarized copies of the relevant documents;
- If at the birth of the child the father was recorded according to the mother, it is necessary to provide a certificate from the district registry office-form 25 (original or notarized copy);
- In the case of requesting a multiple-entry visa for a child, you must provide a cross notarized permission to leave the child abroad from both parents + a notarized copy;
- Sponsorship letter from the parent who sponsors the trip and a certificate of work from the sponsor.
Mandatory conditions for Schengen countries:
Italy is part of the Schengen zone and upon receipt of an Italian visa you can freely visit all 26 countries of the Schengen Agreement: Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Germany, Holland, Greece, Denmark, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway , Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Estonia.
If you are planning such a trip, it is necessary to take into account the fact that a visa must be addressed to the embassy or consulate of the country that is the main purpose of the trip. If the trip covers visiting several countries and it is impossible to determine the main one, then it is necessary to obtain a visa of the country that is the first country of entry. Recently, the implementation of this rule is controlled very carefully, and violators may experience problems, especially when they receive a visa again. At the entrance to the Schengen zone, citizens of the Russian Federation are obliged to present a passport and visa. In addition, they must be ready to submit a document giving the basis for the trip (invitation, hotel booking, airline tickets to Italy), as well as prove that they have return air tickets and sufficient financial means (50 Euro per day of stay).
How to get a visa to Italy?
Opening a visa to Italy will be required if the main purpose of your trip to Europe is this country. If it took an Italian visa, you can spend a lot of time and effort by applying for a visa yourself. If you want to reduce the risk of refusal of a visa to Italy and spend the minimum amount of effort when applying for a visa, you can contact our agency. Our staff will help you collect and fill out documents for a visa to Italy; Our courier without a personal presence at the consulate or at the Italian visa center in St. Petersburg will submit the entire package of documents; we will also receive a ready-made visa for you. You will only need to take it from us at the agency. How much do a visa to Italy? The term of a visa to Italy is 4-5 working days. I need a visa to Italy urgently, a more urgent visa is issued 3 working days in the Italian consulate.
The main specialization of the company Intours – International Tourism is the selection of international tours, booking hotels and hotels in any country in the world, as well as ordering and purchasing air tickets and train tickets. For our customers, our company also offers assistance in obtaining a passport or visa. If you want to go to a country where antiquity reigned, we will select for you a fascinating tour to Italy, a cruise around the Mediterranean, book tickets and a hotel, and also prepare documents for a visa to Italy.
A Schengen visa to Italy allows access to all 26 Schengen countries. Registration of a Schengen visa to Italy, the embassy takes from 3-4 days to 2 weeks, so we strongly recommend that you apply for an Italian visa a few weeks before the trip. Short-term visa to Italy gives the right to stay on the territory of the country for 90 days for a period of six months. There are several types of visas: a guest visa to Italy, a tourist visa to Italy, a bride visa to Italy, a transit visa to Italy, a Schengen visa to Italy, a price, a visa to Italy by invitation. The most common tourist Schengen visa to Italy is St. Petersburg. It is worth noting that visas are single, double and multiple,
Using the services of our company you will minimize the costs of your strength and nerves, in contrast to applying for a visa to Italy yourself, as well as reduce cash costs, you will not need to fill out documents for an Italian visa, you will not be wondering how to apply for a visa to Italy. In addition, the efficiency of our employees will allow you to get a visa to Italy in the shortest possible time.