The main attraction of Karlovy Vary are numerous mineral springs, whose water has beneficial properties and is used for the treatment and prevention of:
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- gastrointestinal tract;
- metabolic disorders, obesity;
- diseases of the gallbladder and bile ducts;
- liver disease;
- stress and depression;
- psychiatric diseases;
- periodontal disease;
- fortifying, prophylactic and wellness courses of treatment.
Now for health purposes use only 13 of the mineral sources that have the maximum beneficial effects on the body.
Tours to Karlovy Vary from the tour operator VEDI TOURGROUP is a great opportunity to visit one of the most famous spa resorts in the Czech Republic. Guests are attracted by the beautiful architecture of the city, which houses buildings and entire streets of the 19th century. A walk through such places seems to take us to the last century, allowing you to plunge into the cozy and unhurried atmosphere of those times.
Rest in Karlovy Vary from the tour operator “VEDI TOURGROUP” is most often chosen by those who want to take some time off from the hustle and bustle and take care of their health. A sufficiently developed structure of resorts and medical institutions will allow everyone to get expert advice on their health issues and have a good rest.
The day of holidaymakers who chose tours for treatment in Karlovy Vary from the tour operator, mainly consists of two periods. In the morning they actively take procedures and visit mineral springs. The evening is set aside for rest – guests can go shopping, sit in a cafe, attend concerts or entertainment events that are held here regularly. Russian pop stars often come here too.
General contraindications for treatment in Karlovy Vary:
- conditions after deep thrombosis (at least 3 months);
- conditions after superficial thrombophlebitis (at least 6 weeks);
- infectious infectious diseases and bacillus;
- respiratory tuberculosis or other forms of it;
- all diseases in the acute stage;
- parasitic diseases;
- clinical signs of impaired blood circulation;
- labile and decompensated diabetes;
- frequent heavy bleeding of all types;
- psychiatric diseases, psychosis, alcoholism;
- incontinence of urine and stool, bedwetting;
- hypertension over 110 mm
Another undoubted advantage of medical tours to Karlovy Vary from the tour operator is the opportunity to combine rehabilitation and study of the sights of the country. This resort is located in relative proximity to the capital of the Czech Republic – Prague, which is considered to be the most mysterious Gothic European capital. At any time you can book an interesting excursion or rent a car and go to admire the sights of this extraordinary city.