During spring break for schoolchildren and students, the Prague Educational Center offers a fascinating and rich program “Vacations in the Czech Republic”.
Duration: March 23 – March 31, 2019
Holidays in the Czech Republic “Acquaintance with the Czech Republic and the Czech language” – the course is intended primarily for schoolchildren of 9-11 grades who want to get acquainted with the possibilities of getting higher education in the Czech Republic. The program of the course includes Czech language classes, presentations and excursions to Czech universities, meetings with students and teachers, excursions in Prague and the Czech Republic. This is an ideal choice for those who plan to continue their education at Czech state universities.
Holidays in the Czech Republic “English +” is an ideal way to improve your level of English and to have a great vacation in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe – Prague. The program includes training sessions with qualified teachers – native speakers from the UK, USA, Ireland, exciting extracurricular activities, a rich excursion program. Training takes place in an interesting and relaxed atmosphere, students acquire language skills in the process of attending various cultural events.
The intensity of the educational program:
- 10 ac hours of Czech or English in the chosen direction
- lectures and seminars on the higher education system in the Czech Republic
- trainings and group games in areas (economic, humanitarian, technical, etc.)
- vocational guidance test
Cultural program for spring runs:
- Excursions in Prague (Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, Golden Lane, Mala Strana, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square, Vysehrad).
- Excursion "Mystical Prague"
- Excursion to the castle of Karlštejn
- Trip to Vienna
- Trip to Brno (individually)
- Visiting prestigious Czech universities
- Presentation of the programs of the Prague Educational Center. Which will tell you what to do if you like and want to stay.
- Solemn final evening. Spend the holidays with benefits – get a certificate of completion of a foreign language course!
- A trip to the castle of Karlštejn
- Trip to Vienna
- Trip to Brno
- Brno Zoo
Excursion program in universities of Prague and the Czech Republic:
- Charles University
- Prague University of Economics
- Czech Technical University
Requirements for course participants at the time of enrollment
- The minimum age is 10 years, the maximum age is 25 years
- Valid passport
- Contact with both parents (guardians) – for the registration of notarial consent to travel to the Czech Republic (applies only to minors)
Course fee: € 790 + travel card as a gift!
The course price includes:
- Educational program
- Visiting the largest universities in Prague and the Czech Republic
- Accommodation in a student residence in 2/3-bed rooms
- Meals – 3 meals a day (according to the course program)
- Excursion program in the Czech Republic
- Educational materials
- Career Guidance Test
- Certificate at the end of the course
- Meeting and group transfer from / to the airport
- SIM card
- Accompanied by the curator groups
- Visa support
- travel card
* It is impossible to break the cost of the course and reject any of its components.
* Payment of the full cost of the course must be made before receiving an invitation from the Center for a visa.
Visa for course participants is issued short-term. The term of consideration of a visa at the embassy / consulate of the Czech Republic is up to 10 days. Visa can not be extended in the Czech Republic. With a visa can not work or do business in the Czech Republic. The issue of obtaining a visa is decided with the applicants individually, depending on location.
Standard set of documents for registration of a short-term visa for participation in the program “Autumn holidays”:
- Passport with a validity of min. 3 months after the end of the course
- Confirmation of enrollment and accommodation reservation (provided by the Center)
- Czech visa application form
- Insurance policy for the entire trip
- 3 photos 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- For minors: notarized parental consent for independent travel abroad
- Sponsorship letter from one of the parents (obligation to pay expenses)
! In specific cases, the set of documents may vary.
What does not include the cost of courses?
- Consular fee
- Medical insurance
- Express Mail Services
- Air ticket
Payment of the full cost of the course must be made before receiving an invitation from the Center for a visa
- Sending data in electronic form (on page: “Application” or a little lower on this page)
- Signing a contract and sending an electronic copy to the Center
- By invoice payment of the full cost of the program to the account of the Center
- Getting the original invitation from the Center
- Apply for a visa to the nearest Czech consulate
- Getting a visa, arrival in Prague for the course