Probably, you have already found similar tours while planning your trip, and it is difficult for you to make a choice on this or that offer. A tour to the UK is not a cheap vacation, and we recommend spending your vacation with the greatest benefit and getting the most out of the trip and the money spent. You have certainly seen huge tourist buses and groups of people hurrying behind the guide and trying to hear his story, or maybe you even had a personal negative experience when, before the excursion, you are first taken to a dozen hotels to collect other members of your group.
This is not an approach.
- Huge tourist buses
- Guide for 20 – 40 people
- Cheap hotels with negative reviews
- Gathering participants for an excursion in several hotels and a waste of time in traffic jams
- Small tourist groups, up to 8 people
- Carefully selected hotels and quality accommodation
- Different focus of travel programs, balance with free time
- Possibility to order additional services during your stay in the UK
- Assistance in obtaining a visa to the UK
- 24-hour tourist hotline
- Various payment options – pounds, rubles, credit cards
The main difference of our company is focus on small groups and carefully selected accommodation – we guarantee that the maximum number of people in your group will be no more than 8 people, and you will be staying in quality hotels. Thus, you save money on individual service and at the same time receive more professional and high-quality service and, as a result, the most pleasant rest.
We hope that we have convinced you to use the services
- English SIM card for a mobile phone (already before the trip you can give your English contact number to relatives or friends, as well as save on roaming during the tour);
- a map of London and the underground (already before the trip you can navigate in the city and get acquainted with the location of your hotel and main attractions);
- travel card for all types of transport in London with a loan of 10 pounds and a note on use in Russian (before the trip you will know how to use public transport, and you will not have problems with the purchase of a travel card during the tour).
Terms of giving gifts. Your tour must be fully paid. If you booked a tour one month before the trip, your gifts will be sent to your address (unfortunately, we are not responsible for timely delivery and possible loss of mail) or delivered by courier in Moscow. If less than a month is left before your trip, your gifts will be waiting for you at the hotel reception in London on the day of your arrival.
Please check out our offer of tours in London, its surroundings and Scotland. If necessary, we can always make adjustments to your route and create a program that would best meet your wishes and budget.
Travel the UK with
Sincerely, Martin Curtis Director