The average water temperature in Sharm el-Sheikh does not fall below + 23 ° C even in winter, which is facilitated by coral reefs. Rain in Sharm el-Sheikh is very rare, the air is dry and warm at any time of the year. The only thing that can darken the winter trip is a strong wind. Therefore, we propose to consider the most protected bays in order to plan your ideal and comfortable rest.
This is the most protected bay resort. There is a beautiful, sandy, gentle entry into the sea, a beach cleared of corals. Ideal for families with children, but young people and diving enthusiasts will also have something to do – there are coral reefs off the coast. In Naama Bay there is a place to stroll in the evenings – a wide and long promenade with rows of restaurants, cafes, shops, the old town (Old Market) is within close reach, as well as many clubs and discos (the famous Hard Rock Café is located in Naama). To the famous ultramodern shopping and entertainment boardwalk SOHO Square – center for entertainment with clubs, hookahs, bars and restaurants, sports entertainment, daily concerts at the largest stage of Sharm el-Sheikh, singing fountains and an amusement park for children just 15-20 km. To the airport – 10 km.
- Stella Di Mare Beach 5 * Boutique hotel with a romantic atmosphere and a small territory. Tourists with children are accepted, but the hotel itself does not have much to rest with children.
- Novotel Beach / Novotel Palm 5 * Family hotel with a perfect sunset.
- Tropitel Naama Bay 5 * Youth Hotel, located across the street from the beach, in a cozy place and close to entertainment.
- Mövenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh 5 * The hotel has 3 beaches. Including sand and coral. Nuance: the hotel has a stepped area.
The beaches in this bay are amazing – coral plateaus start from the coast and go far into the sea, most of the beaches are equipped with short pontoons. Diving centers are at each hotel, experienced instructors will teach you the basics of skill and escort on the dive. You can literally dive from the shore, there are practically no currents, the depth is on average about 20 m, the visibility is excellent! Here you can see corals close up, as well as admire a wide variety of fish.
- Concorde El Salam Front Area 5 * Near the hotel there is a sea with beautiful corals, the entrance is via a short pontoon. The hotel is within walking distance of SOHO Square.
- Hilton Sharks Bay 4 * Youth hotel with good corals in the sea.
- Savoy 5 * Hotel on the 1st coastline, located right on SOHO Square. Also has a short pontoon.
- Sierra 5 * Neighboring hotel Savoy 5 *, located on the second coastline from the sea. Also located near SOHO Square.
- Sultan Gardens 5 * Luxury hotel with a beautiful beach, good corals and a piece of sandy sunset for children.
- SUNRISE ARABIAN BEACH RESORT 5 * One of the best hotels in Sharm el-Sheikh at the moment, very beautiful and well maintained, located next to the hotel Sultan Gardens 5 *.
- Xperience Sea Breeze Resort 5 * A small economy class hotel on the beachfront. Adjacent to Sultan Gardens.
- Grand Rotana Resort & Spa 5 * Very beautiful area. A bit tired rooms and traditionally beautiful reef. Ideal for family holidays.
- Four Seasons Resort SSH 5 * A high-level hotel, not working on the “all inclusive” system. Perfect, beautiful, exquisite.
Sharm el maya
Sharm El Maya Bay is located in the southwest of the resort and is protected from the wind from 3 sides. Here is the Old Town with many shops and cafes, as well as the harbor, where you can go on a boat trip. Here are some of the best sandy beaches with a gentle entry into the sea.
Best Bay Hotel:
- Iberotel Palace 5 * Hotel with good entry into the sea and perfect sand on the beach.
This bay is located between Naama Bay and Sharm El Maya. Hadab has a wonderful deep sea, coral reefs, night clubs and shops.
Ras umm el cid
Cozy located bay behind the mountains with beautiful coral gardens and lots of fish. It will be appreciated by lovers of snorkeling and diving. In Ras Umm al-Side, almost every hotel also has diving centers and separate diving schools.
- Albatros Aqua Blu Resort Sharm El Sheikh 4 * Family hotel with a huge water park.
- Albatros Aqua Park 5 * Absolutely new family hotel with its large water park, you can also use the water park of Albatros Aqua Blu Resort Sharm El Sheikh 4 *.
- Renaissance Golden View Beach 5 * Great hotel for couples.
- Faraana Reef 4 * + Economy class hotel, with a very good reef.
- Jaz fanara resort & Residence (ex. Iberotel Club Fanara) 4 * Hotel that breaks records in popularity. Perfect entry into the sea (do not even need a pontoon). Near the beautiful reef. Food quality. There is a nuance on the numbers.
- Reef Oasis Beach Resort 5 * Also a very popular hotel. Large, beautiful area. A bit oldish rooms.
- Sentido Reef Oasis Senses Resort 5 * Long-distance buildings of the Reef Oasis Beach Resort hotel.
- Hyatt Regency 5 * Excellent hotel with a beautiful area and excellent service.
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay 5 * Beautiful, large area. Family hotel for a relaxing holiday.
- Baron Resort 5 * Hotel on the beachfront. Good entry into the sea and coral reef.
- Baron Palms (Only Adults) 5 * Hotel for adults only. It is located on the second coastline.
- Coral Sea Sensatori 5 * Neighboring hotel with Baron Resort. The hotel is of good standard.
- Jaz Belvedere 5 * First coastline. Recently updated rooms. Beautiful grounds and reef.
Bonus for those planning to rest in Sharm el-Sheikh in spring: Nabq Bay
Despite the name, it’s not quite a bay, but rather a long strip of coast along the sea, so it is windy here. Recently it is one of the fastest growing areas of the resort, more and more new hotels are being built here. There is a very gentle, but not very convenient entry into the sea (due to the extinct corals). Go to live coral reefs, hotel owners offer a pontoon (you need to know in advance the length and material of this structure). It is very comfortable in the summer and in the middle of the so-called “high season” (April-May, September-October).
- All hotels Charmillion: Club Resort (EX Sea Club) 5 *, Life (ex. Sea Life) 4 *, Gardens 5 * – located on the 2nd line, suitable for family holidays.
- Nubian Village 5 * Beautiful family hotel with a not very long pontoon, there is also a sandy entry into the sea.
- Rixos Seagate Sharm 5 * New modern hotel with a 600-meter pontoon.
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh 5 * New modern hotel with a 900-meter pontoon.
- Royal Albatros Moderna 5 * Renovated hotel (full renovation took place last year) with a large water park.
- Steigenberger Alcazar 5 * Absolutely new beautiful hotel, but there is no pontoon.
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection 5 * Excellent beautiful and uncrowded hotel.
Oksana Zaitseva, Manager of Mandrui Company
Call us at the office (044) 33 999 00 or write to Telegram, Viber, Facebook, and our managers will select the BEST tour to Egypt for you. And the most &# x1f525;&# x1f525;&# x1f525; proposals to Egypt, we publish here.