To select cheap summer resorts, we considered the cost of a two-week vacation for two adults who live in an inexpensive hotel or rent an apartment, eat in cafes and sometimes in restaurants, try to travel independently to interesting places. That is, the level of spending – the average.
What we considered:
1) prices for air tickets round-trip on average from different cities of Russia in a particular direction. Prices are based on SkyScanner statistics for the past year;
2) housing expenses. We collected data in the Skyscanner Hotels service and on Airbnb, and also received expert estimates from travelers;
3) local expenses – food, transportation, attractions and entertainment. Information was picked up on the budget planning services on travel Numbeo and Budgetyourtrip, on forums and in the reports of bloggers, and rechecked – from tourists who were recently in the right country or are now there.
Prices were averaged, multiplied by 14 days of vacation for a couple and converted into dollars.
How much does it cost to rest on the sea 14 days for two with a flight, $
Sea of Azov, Russia
Daily budget for two: 64 $
From it housing – $ 21, food – $ 27, transportation and entertainment – $ 16.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday: May and September. At the beginning of May, bathing invigorates even the most cold-resistant, but by the mid-end of the month the shallow Azov Sea warms to acceptable + 18-20 ° C. In July – August, Azov is crowded, but the water is +25 ° C. But in September, tourists are few and prices are falling, and the sea is still shrouding in pleasant warmth.
The Sea of Azov is loved by families with children. It warms up quickly, there are rarely waves in it, and the depth begins far from the coast, so you can’t pull kids out of it. In addition to swimming, you will also have something to do: tourists from 0 to 90 years old will appreciate the water park, dolphinarium, oceanarium, zoo and crocodile farm.
Where to rest on the Azov Sea is cheaper: The most economical will cost the rest in the private sector in small villages such as Ilyich, Kuchugury, Peresyp and Dolzhanskaya. In Yeisk and the village of Golubitskaya – more expensive, although also a lot of budget options for housing and food.
Prices for holidays on the Azov Sea in Russia in 2018
How much are the products on the Azov Sea:
- lunch for two in a cafe – $ 11–16
- breakfast for two in the dining room – $ 2–2.6
- a small portion of kebabs – 2.4–3 $
- pears, 1 kg – 1.3 $
- cottage cheese, 1 kg – $ 1.1
- wine on tap, 1 l – 2.5–6 $
How much is housing on the Azov Sea:
- A double room in the private sector in Yeisk, 5 minutes from the Yeisk Estuary, with a shared bathroom – from $ 10
- studio apartment in Yeysk – from $ 21
- double room in a three-star hotel in Yeisk – from $ 36
- double room in a guest house with a swimming pool in Golubitskaya – from $ 25
- a room for two in the private sector in the village of Kuchugury, with a shared bathroom – from $ 6.5
- double room in a hotel on the first line in Peresyp – from $ 30
How much are the entertainment and transport on the Azov Sea:
- bus fare on Yeisk – $ 0.2
- car fare from Rostov-on-Don to Yeisk – $ 13–18
- taxi ride in Yeisk – $ 1.6
- performance at the dolphinarium in Golubitskaya – $ 13, children under 5 are free
- water park “Nemo” in Yeisk – $ 23 for an adult, $ 13 for a child, up to 4 years old – free
- ticket to the crocodile farm in Golubitskaya – $ 10 for an adult, $ 8 for a child, up to 3 years old – free
- excursion to Khan Lake – $ 8–10
Daily budget for two: $ 70
From it housing – $ 24, food – $ 27, transportation and entertainment – $ 19.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday in Abkhazia: May – June and September – October. Clear weather and warm water – from late May to early October.
You should try to at least briefly break away from the beaches in sunny Abkhazia in order to ascend to the lakes Malaya and Big Ritsa and listen to the noise of Gegsky Falls. And also take a ride on a real train to the New Athos Cave, enjoy the view from the Anakopia Fortress and take a picture at the colonnade from the “Winter Evening in Gagra”.
Where in Abkhazia rest cheaper: In the Abkhaz resorts prices differ slightly. If you are not confused by the Spartan conditions, then in small villages like Gechripsha and Tsandripsha it is easier to find ultra-budget housing in the private sector.
Prices for holidays in Abkhazia in 2018
How much are the products in Abkhazia:
- three meals a day in the guest house – from $ 10 per person
- lunch for two in a cafe – $ 9–12
- khachapuri-boat – $ 2.4–3.2
- Hominy with cheese – $ 1.6
- churchkhela – $ 0.5–0.8
- Honey on the market, 1 l – $ 8
- house wine, 1 l – from $ 2
How much is housing in Abkhazia:
- Double room with a shared shower in the guest house in Zandripsha – from $ 8
- apartment in Gagra on Airbnb – from $ 20
- private house in Gagra for 4–6 people – from $ 32
- room with private facilities near Pitsunda – from $ 16
- three-star hotel in Sukhum – from $ 32
How much are the entertainment and transport in Abkhazia:
- minibus Gagra – Pitsunda – $ 0.8
- Taxi Gagra – Pitsunda – $ 9.5
- entrance to the New Athos cave – for adults $ 8, up to 8 years free
- entry to the Ritsinsky reserve – for an adult $ 5.7, for a child $ 1.6, up to 8 years free
- jeep tour to Gegsky Falls and Lake Ritsa – $ 27
- horse walk, 3 hours – $ 10
Daily budget for two: $ 72
From it housing – $ 25, food – $ 26, transportation and entertainment – $ 21.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday: May – June and September – October. Bathe in the Black Sea from late May – early June to late September.
In the Krasnodar Territory, everything is close: in the morning, the sun was energized at Lazarevskoye, and in the afternoon you are jumping to bungee from a bridge at an altitude of 207 meters, walking around tea plantations, exploring dolmens on the river Jean or looking for a sequoia in the Sochi arboretum. And you can also ride a banana, a tablet, water skiing, a hydro and quad bike or ride a horse – you will not have time to get bored in any case.
Where in the Krasnodar region cheaper to relax on the sea: The easiest way to empty a wallet in Sochi. In Anapa, where they usually go with children, Gelendzhik and Lazarevskoe prices are lower. Economical tourists and lovers of a relaxing holiday should look at the resort villages Veselovka, Blagoveshchenskaya and Vityazevo near Anapa, Ozereevka and Shirokaya gully near Novorossiysk and Arkhipo-Osipovka near Dzhubga. Other cheap accommodation options are Olginka and Agha between Dzhubga and Tuapse, Dederka, Shepsi, Vishnevka, Makopse and Sovet-Kvadzhe between Tuapse and Sochi.
Prices for holidays in the Krasnodar Territory in 2018
How much are the products in the Krasnodar region:
- lunch together in the dining room in Sochi – $ 6.5
- three meals a day at a hotel in Dederkoe – from $ 9 per person
- light dinner for two with alcohol in an inexpensive cafe in Arkhipo-Osipovka – $ 16
- dinner for two at the seaside restaurant in Anapa – $ 40–65
- walnuts without shells, 1 kg – $ 11–13
- peaches, 1 kg – 1.3–3 $
- boiled corn – $ 1–1.6
- tomatoes, 1 kg – $ 1–2.5
- glass of kvass – $ 0.2
How much is housing in the resorts of the Krasnodar Territory:
- double room with amenities in a guest house in Arkhipo-Osipovka 1.5 kilometers from the sea – from $ 13
- double room with a balcony and a bathroom in a hotel in Dederkoe 300 m from the sea – from $ 19
- studio apartment in the center of Sochi – from $ 25
- double room in a hotel in Anapa near the sea – from $ 32
- double room with private facilities in Vityazevo – from $ 8
- number in three-star hotel in Lazarevskiy – from $ 29
How much are the entertainment and transport in the resorts of the Krasnodar Territory:
- High-speed train from Adler to the mountain resort Rosa Khutor – $ 3-6 per way per person
- Sochi bus ride – $ 0.4
- banana riding in Anapa – $ 7–10
- aquapark “Golden Bay” in Gelendzhik – $ 28 for an adult, $ 15 for a child, up to 106 cm tall
- entrance to the Sochi Arboretum – $ 4 for an adult, $ 2 for a child, up to 7 years free
- bus tour from Gelendzhik to the waterfalls and dolmens of the Zhane River – $ 8 per person
More on the topic:
Daily budget for two: 85 $
From it housing – $ 35, food – $ 32, transportation and entertainment – $ 18.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday: May – June and September. Swimming in May in the Caspian Sea will not work: the water is ice. Wait until June or even come in September, when the season is already declining, and you still don’t want to get out of the water.
Azerbaijan is worthy of not devoting one vacation to it. People come here to get acquainted with Caucasian cuisine in Baku and Sheki, admire modern art in the Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center, take oil baths in Naftalan and unravel the secrets of ancient rock paintings in Gobustan. You can refresh yourself after such sights as “Burning Towers” in Baku, the temple of fire worshipers Ateshgah and the burning mountain Yanardag can be found in Goygol National Park: among the mountain ranges and green forests there is a delightful blue lake, in which even August water +17 ° C. And if you want more and swim enough, you are at the Caspian resorts of Azerbaijan.
Where to rest in Azerbaijan is cheaper: Azerbaijanis themselves say that there is no place to swim within a radius of 100 km from Baku, but if a beach holiday is not the main purpose of your trip, it will be convenient to visit the beaches near Baku – within an hour’s drive. The sea off the coast of the village of Bilgah is shallow – it is good to relax with children here. The beaches of Zagulba are famous for the rocky bottom: the water is absolutely clear, but it is safe to swim only in calm weather. If you prefer sand, go to the neighboring village of Mardakan: there are beaches with changing rooms, showers, sun beds, awnings and restaurants. Prices on the beaches of Mardakan higher – to match the level of infrastructure. If there is a time to see not only Baku and its environs, go to the ancient city of Lenkoran – in combination also a wonderful inexpensive resort on the Caspian Sea. The water here is clean, and the local black sand is considered healing. You can still relax on the sea in Nabran, surrounded by relict forests of beech and elm trees – this is a favorite resort of the locals.
Prices for holidays in Azerbaijan in 2018
How much are food and nutrition in Azerbaijan:
- lunch for two in a cafe – $ 10–15
- dinner for two at a restaurant – $ 24
- pita – $ 0.3
- shaurma – $ 0.9–1.4
- airan glass – $ 0.6
- a cup of cappuccino – $ 2.5
- grenades, 1 kg – 0.9–1.5 $
- soft cheese, 350 g – 2-3 $
How much is housing in Azerbaijan:
- apartment in the center of Baku on Airbnb – from $ 30
- two beds in a good hostel in the center of Baku – from $ 7
- room in a guest house in Baku – from $ 18
- double room in the guesthouse by the sea in Lenkoran – $ 25–35
- country house in Bilgah – from $ 41
- odnushka with a sea view in Zagulba – from $ 24
How much are the entertainment and transport in Azerbaijan:
- Taxi from Baku Airport to the city center – $ 6-7
- a trip by bus or subway – $ 0.1
- a trip by suburban bus, up to 30 km – $ 0.1
- bus number 195 “Baku – Gobustan”, 50 km – $ 0.5
- ticket to the Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center – $ 8.8
- entrance to the beaches of Bilgah – $ 8.8–17.6
- entrance to Lankaran beach – $ 0.6
- table by the sea, an umbrella and tea on the beach in Shikhovo – $ 5.9
- entry by car to Novkhani beach – $ 2.9
Daily budget for two: $ 55
From it housing – $ 18, food – $ 19, transportation and entertainment – $ 18.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday in Vietnam in the summer: May – June and September. It rains in summer in northern Vietnam. In the center of the country (Da Nang, Hoi An) it’s sunny until the end of July, and in August and September it can be stormy. South, in Nha Trang and Mui Ne, the rains come a month later, so you can swim and sunbathe until the end of summer.
Exotic, but inexpensive – this is about Vietnam. In this Asian country, you will not only catch and fill the lack of the sea in the body, but also, without prejudice to the budget, eat seafood and mangoes a year in advance. Swim with a mask and snorkel, learn how to make pho soup, learn kite and make a personal rating of the most beautiful pagodas – in Vietnam there is not enough month to try and see all the interesting things.
Where in the summer in Vietnam is cheaper to relax on the beach: In Nha Trang and Muine, you can keep within a fairly modest amount. Rest on Da Nang and Phu Quoc island will cost more, even if you live in guesthouses and eat in inexpensive cafes.
Prices for holidays in Vietnam in 2018
How much are the products in Vietnam:
- lunch for two at a local café – $ 3–4
- three course meal in a restaurant – $ 12–18
- baguette with filling – $ 0.6
- fried rice with egg – $ 1.4
- mangosteen, 1 kg – 1.5 $
- fresh juice – 0.5–1 $
- squid portion – $ 3.5
How much does housing in Vietnam cost:
- room for two in the guesthouse in Nyachang – from $ 7
- apartment hotel in Nha Trang – from $ 11
- hotel room with swimming pool on Phu Quoc Island – from $ 15
- three star hotel in Da Nang – from $ 21
How much are the entertainment and transportation in Vietnam:
- sleeping bus from Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang – from $ 9
- renting a scooter for a day – from $ 5.3
- Amusement Park Vinpearl in Nyachang – $ 39 for adults, $ 31 for children, up to 1 m tall for free
- Museum of Oceanography in Nha Trang – $ 1.3 for adults, $ 0.5 for children
- Entrance to the Imperial City in Hue – $ 6 for adults, $ 1.3 for children
Daily budget for two: $ 75
From it housing – $ 29, food – $ 28, transportation and entertainment – $ 18.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday: April – June and October. The resorts of the Mediterranean (Marmaris, Fethiye, Kas, Kemer, Antalya, Belek, Side, Alanya) bathe in pleasure from late May to mid-October, on the Aegean Sea (Izmir, Kusadasi, Bodrum) – from June to late September.
Turkey is a lovely mini-hotels, where it’s cozy like at home, and pretty coastal resorts, which you really want to explore at a comfortable pace, and restaurants by the sea, where it’s nice to sit at sunset. And also ancient cities, cave monasteries, noisy bazaars, the sweetest Turkish Delight and Hammam, from which you will emerge as a renewed person.
Where to rest in Turkey is cheaper: The budget Turkish resort is Alanya. Antalya, Belek, Bodrum and Fethiye are on the list of the more expensive ones. But in any of these places you can choose: to stay in the guesthouse and save money or spend money on a five-star hotel.
Prices for holidays in Turkey in 2018
How much are the products in Turkey:
- tea with a bun in the bakery – $ 1.4
- lunch for two in a cafe – $ 9–12
- thick soup – $ 1.2–2.3
- grapes, 1 kg – from $ 1.2
- Turkish yogurt – $ 1.2–1.6
- large shrimps, 1 kg – $ 16–20
- olives, 1 kg – 5-7 $
- Pide cheese cake – $ 1.4–3
- Duryum with meat (shaurma) – $ 2-3.5
How much is the cost of housing in seaside resorts in Turkey:
- double room in 3 * hotel in Kemer – from $ 33
- spacious apartments in Alanya close to the sea – from $ 32
- separate room in the apartment with the owner on the Airbnb in Alanya – from $ 10
- room in the guesthouse in Fethiye – from $ 25
- Hotel room with a pool 300 meters from the beach in Marmaris – from $ 29
How much are the entertainment and transportation in Turkey:
- shuttle bus from Antalya Airport to Alanya – $ 4
- Travel by tram in Antalya – $ 0.5
- ticket to the fortress of Alanya – $ 3.5
- Atlantis water park in Marmaris – when you buy online $ 9.4 for adults, $ 6.6 for children, up to 6 years free
- session in the Hammam with peeling and oil massage – $ 14–35
- group excursion to Pamukkale from Side – $ 40–50 per person
More on the topic:
Where is Egypt? And why have you forgotten about India?
We have included in the ranking of cheap countries where the weather in summer is suitable for a beach holiday. Places with showers, like in India, or unbearable heat, like in Egypt, were not listed. Read where you still should not go on vacation in the summer.
Daily budget for two: 79 $
From it housing – $ 25, food – $ 32, transportation and entertainment – $ 22.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday: May – July. You can swim in Georgia from June to the beginning of October. Peak heat – in July – August.
You come to a friendly Georgia as if you were visiting a grandmother in a village – like abroad, but everything is clear and as if familiar. And Georgians know a lot about tasty food and proper rest and willingly share their epicurean mood with tourists. Look at the hearty Adzhar khachapuri, drink home wine, build a sand castle on the beach, lose your breath from the sight of the mountains in Svaneti and fly over Batumi in the cabin of the cable car – you will remember your vacation in Georgia for a long time.
Where in Georgia is cheaper to relax on the sea: The main Georgian seaside resort is Batumi. In an hour’s drive there are smaller and slightly cheaper resorts, of which the largest and most developed is Kobuleti. Cape Verde, Gonio, Sarpi, Kvariati – quiet villages without much entertainment. Crowds of people come to Ureki in July – August for the sake of black magnetic sand – budget accommodation should be booked in advance.
Prices for beach holidays in Georgia in 2018
How much are the products in Georgia:
- a hearty lunch for two in an inexpensive restaurant – $ 16
- Adjar khachapuri – $ 2.5–4
- Khinkali – $ 0.2–0.3 per unit
- pork skewers – $ 3–5
- Suluguni, 1 kg – 4-6 $
- bottle of wine – from 2.5 $
- churchkhela – $ 0.6–1.2
How much is the cost of housing on the sea in Georgia:
- double room in a 3 star hotel overlooking the sea in Batumi – from $ 33
- apartment for rent on Airbnb in the center of Batumi close to the sea – from $ 25
- double room in the private sector in Ureki – from $ 16
- two beds or a small double room in a hostel in Kobuleti – from $ 10
How much are the entertainment and transport in Georgia:
- Taxi from Batumi Airport to Kobuleti – $ 16–20
- bus from the bus station in Batumi to Kobuleti – $ 0.82
- shuttle bus Batumi – Mestia – $ 12
- a bus ride through Batumi – $ 0.16
- entrance to the botanical garden in Batumi – $ 6
- entrance to Prometheus Cave – $ 8, group tour there from Batumi – $ 20–31 per person
- group tour of the mountainous Adjara – $ 25 per person
Daily budget for two: 81 $
From it housing – $ 30, food – $ 34, transportation and entertainment – $ 17.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday: May June. By May, the water warms up only to +19 ° С, and by June – to + 22–23 ° С. If you have patience until September, you will find the velvet season and a pleasant + 24–25 ° С.
Rest on the beaches of the Ionian and Adriatic seas is not the only reason to wave to Albania. But how convincing! In addition to feeding the sea with vitamin, vacation in this uninhabited Balkan country promises unlimited access to the gentlest tave-kosi lamb, walks through the Greco-Roman ruins in Butrint and excursions around the bunkers of the Albanian tyrant, which now boils a new life – without fear and paranoia, but restaurants and interesting museums. To look into the city thousands of windows and swim in natural springs this summer, you don’t even need to bother with documents: this year the visa-free entry to Albania for Russians lasts from April 1 to October 31.
Where in Albania is cheaper to rest: The northeast of the country is washed by the warm waters of the Adriatic Sea, and the southeast coast is cooled by the cooler Ionian Sea. One of the most inexpensive resorts on the Adriatic Sea is Durres. It is great to relax with children here: the sea is shallow and well warmed, the sand is soft and clean, the prices do not bite. Holidays on the Ionian Sea in Albania as a whole will be more expensive. There are more popular resorts here – for example, Ksamil (luxurious Tetran Islands), Saranda (comfortable hotels and beaches right in front of Greek Corfu, close by is a quiet place called Borsch), Himara (pay attention to nice and comfortable Livadhi Beach) and Dermi ( beautiful beach Drymades with small pebbles). In order to swim in two seas for one trip, stop in the town of Vlora: it stands right in the place of their confluence and is immersed in citrus and olive thickets. Vlora was even called the “Albanian Nice”, but the prices here are much lower than on the Cote d’Azur.
Prices for holidays in Albania in 2018
How much are the products in Albania:
- lunch for two in a good cafe for local – $ 10-15
- three-course dinner with wine for two in the restaurant for tourists – $ 20–25
- a cup of cappuccino – $ 1.3
- a hearty portion of tave-kosi – $ 2.7–4.5
- Cornmeal Harapash with Lamb – $ 4.2
- burek with cheese in the center of Tirana – $ 2.9
- sweet cherry, 1 kg – 2 $
- pears, 1 kg – $ 1.2
How much does housing in Albania cost:
- apartment in the center of Tirana – $ 22- $ 32
- double room in a three star hotel in Tirana – from $ 20
- apartments on the first line in Ksamil – from $ 30
- double room in the guesthouse in Durres – from $ 18
- hotel room 2-3 km from the sea in Saranda – from $ 21
- apartments by the sea in Saranda – $ 25–35
- room in the resort village of Bors – from $ 23
How much are the entertainment and transportation in Albania:
- taxi from Tirana airport to the city center – $ 23
- shuttle from the capital’s airport to the National Museum in the center of Tirana – $ 2.3
- bus from Tirana airport to Durres – $ 4.5
- ticket for the train Durres — Shkoder – $ 1.5
- train ticket Tirana — Vlora – $ 2.3
- bus ride within the city – $ 0.4
- 1 liter of gasoline – 1.6 $
- cable car to the mountain Dity and back – $ 9.4
- entrance to the city-museum of Butrint – $ 6.6
Daily budget for two: 85 $
From it housing – $ 34, food – $ 31, transportation and entertainment – $ 20.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday: May – June and September – October. The real beach season in Romania begins in June, when the water warms up to +21 ° С, and lasts until the end of September – beginning of October.
About Romania, rarely anyone thinks in the context of a beach holiday. But where else after bathing in the Black Sea and the promenade along the embankment, you can wave to Dracula’s castle, visit the village cheese factory in Transylvania, forget about time in medieval Brasov, or be surprised at the underground glacier in the Scarisoara cave?
Where on the sea in Romania to rest cheaper: The most expensive place in Romania for a holiday at sea is Mamaia. In the resorts of Vama Veche, Venus, Saturn, Mangalia, Jupiter, Neptune-Olympus, Eforie Nord, Eforie Sud it is easier to find budget guesthouses and cafes. Constanta is a port city, but there are also equipped beaches and a promenade with nice restaurants, and housing is also inexpensive.
Prices for a beach holiday in Romania in 2018
How much are the products on the Black Sea resorts in Romania:
- lunch for two in an inexpensive cafe – $ 10
- full dinner with a jug of wine in a restaurant in the city center – $ 28–35
- soft cheese, 1 kg – $ 5
- Bagel-Kovriga – $ 0.3–0.5
- grapes, 1 kg – 1–1,6 $
How much is housing in Mamaia and other resorts in Romania:
- apartment in Constanta on Airbnb – from $ 30
- room for two in the guesthouse in Mamai – from $ 25
- three star hotel in Mangalia – from $ 43
How much are the entertainment and transportation to the sea in Romania:
- train from Bucharest to Constanta – $ 6.5–13
- city bus – $ 0.4
- short taxi ride – $ 1.5
- performance in the dolphinarium in Constanta – $ 3, for schoolchildren and students – $ 0.7, up to 7 years – free
- entrance to the Museum of National History and Archeology – $ 5 for adults, $ 1.3 for children
- water park in Mamai – $ 18 for adults, $ 10 for children
- round-trip ticket to the cable car in Mom – $ 5
Daily budget for two: $ 94
From it housing – $ 37, food – $ 37, transportation and entertainment – $ 20.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday: May June. The Baltic Sea is warming to +22 ° C only by July. Water is warmer in Puck Bay, and at Poland’s geothermal sources there is a year-round temperature, like in the Indian Ocean.
In Poland, people usually go to nostalgia for the Soviet times in Warsaw, walk around the postcard Krakow, admire the castles, try the local, but at once such a native, kitchen or ski in Zakopane. But if you remember that there is also the Baltic Sea here, the country opens up completely from the new side!
Where to rest in Poland is cheaper: The most popular marine recreation areas in Poland are Kołobrzeg, eba, Sopot and Krynica Morska: the infrastructure is well-established, but you can also encounter prices for tourists. The best Polish beaches for low-cost holidays are the village of Chalupy, where nudists used to rest, and now there are more kitesurfers, and Ustka, where they are calmer and cheaper than in the popular Kolobrzeg. The sea in these resorts is warming by July. If you are traveling with children and do not intend to wintertime, choose the beaches of Vladislavovo and Puck: the shallow bay of Puck makes it warmer and faster than the open sea. And if you are cold to swim even at +22 ° C, take a look at Poland’s hot springs – Grudziёdz geotherms (water +35 ° C), sanatoriums in the city of Lёdek-Zdrój, or, for example, the Mšchonów spa complex 40 km from Warsaw. The temperature of the local healing waters is +30 ° C and + 34 ° C.
Prices for holidays in Poland in 2018
How much are food and nutrition in Poland:
- hearty lunch for two in a cafe – $ 15
- dinner for two in the tourist restaurant – $ 30
- soup Zurek – $ 2
- Polish beer, 0.5 liters – from $ 1.5
- cappuccino with cake – from $ 2.7
How much does housing in Poland cost:
- apartment in the center of Warsaw on Airbnb – $ 40
- two places in a decent hostel in the capital – from $ 15
- Studio in Krakow – from $ 22
- wooden chalet in Ustka – from $ 23
- double room in the guesthouse in Ustka – from $ 28
- room with kitchen in the house in Puck – from $ 24
- two places in kite-hostel in Vladislavovo – $ 31
How much are the entertainment and transport in Poland:
- a trip on public transport – $ 0.8–1.5
- ticket to the Warsaw zoo – $ 7, discount – $ 4.2
- bus Gdansk — Ustka (2 hours 55 minutes) – $ 6.8–9.5
- ticket to the water park in Sopot for the whole day – from $ 13.5
- introductory kitesurfing lesson on Chalupe’s beach, 2 hours – $ 42
- entrance to the pool with seals “Fokarium” on the Hel Peninsula – $ 1.4
Daily budget for two: $ 90
From it housing – $ 32, food – $ 35, transportation and entertainment – $ 23.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday: May – June and September. Bathe in May will not work: the risk of zadubet. Temperatures + 21–22 ° С water in the Black Sea reaches only by June. A good season is in September: the sea is still warm, and housing prices are already pleasing.
Where to expose the body to the sun, if not in Sunny Beach? Bulgaria is a warm country in every sense: feel welcome in its restaurants, remember your childhood, taking photos against the background of the House-Snail in Sofia, and meet the spiritual red sunset in Plovdiv or over the Thracian Perperikon. And also visit the Rila Monastery and the Seven Lakes – the local landscapes compete with views of the sea!
Where in Bulgaria is cheaper to rest: The most accessible Bulgarian resorts – with the private sector: Primorsko, Sozopol, Chernomorets, Ravda, New Nessebar and Kranevo. However, Sunny Beach is also quite democratic. In general, in Bulgaria, even in relatively expensive resorts like Albena, you can find cheap accommodation and eat tasty food within a limited budget.
Prices for holidays in Bulgaria in 2018
How much are food and nutrition in Bulgaria:
- breakfast for two – $ 10
- dinner for two at the tourist restaurant – $ 20–22
- a cup of coffee – $ 0.7
- pill soup – $ 1
- Shop Salad – $ 2–3
- strawberries, 1 kg – $ 1.8
How much does housing in Bulgaria cost:
- apartment in the center of Sofia – from $ 25
- double room in the guesthouses in the city center – from $ 17
- a room with a shower, air conditioning and a refrigerator in Kosharitsa and Ravda – from $ 18
- double room in a three-star apart-hotel in Sunny Beach resort – $ 26–33
- studio by the sea in Kranevo – from $ 12
- one-bedroom apartments in Kranevo – $ 30–40
- studio by the sea in Varna on Airbnb – from $ 20
How much are the entertainment and transport in Bulgaria:
- Taxi in the city, 1 km – $ 0.5
- liter of gasoline – $ 1.3
- bus fare in Sofia – $ 1
- bus ticket Burgas – Sozopol – $ 2.5
- sun lounger rent on the beaches of Sunny Beach – $ 4–5
- Adult ticket to Aqua Paradise Water Park in Ravda – $ 26, children’s ticket – $ 13, for children below 90 cm – free
More on the topic:
Daily budget for two: $ 93
From it housing – $ 38, food – $ 32, transport and entertainment – $ 23.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday: May – June and September. You can swim in pleasure from June to the end of September.
People go to Montenegro for a simple rest, but everything ingenious is simple. At least, this is the feeling you will have when you bask on the beaches of the Adriatic Sea, relax at the spa resorts of Kotor Bay and enjoy the Negush steaks under a stack of raki.
Where to rest in Montenegro is cheaper: The most popular Montenegrin resort is Budva: it is very beautiful, the tourist infrastructure is well developed, signs and menus are in Russian, but prices are high and there are a lot of people in season. The neighboring resorts of Becici and Rafailovici are famous for luxury all-inclusive hotels. Rest on the picturesque island of Sveti Stefan also stands above the national average – this is the most expensive resort in Montenegro. You can save money if you go to rest in Ulcinj or on the nudist beach of Ada Bojana. But in more popular places the choice of housing and cafes is wide – you will find affordable options even at the height of the season. In the Bay of Kotor, the rest are mostly British and French – there are not so many Russians here, and in Petrovac there are families with children and elderly couples.
Prices for holidays in Montenegro in 2018
How much are food and nutrition in Montenegro:
- a hearty snack for two in the Mesar – $ 7–10
- three-course dinner for two at a restaurant by the sea – $ 25–37
- burek with cheese or meat in a baker – $ 1–1.5
- Chorba soup – $ 2.5
- kevapchichi with potatoes and pita – $ 5-9
- Kotor butter cake – $ 1.3
How much does housing in Montenegro cost:
- apartment by the sea in Budva in high season – from $ 35
- room in the guesthouse in Budva – from $ 20
- simple room in a guest house in Bar at the height of the season – from $ 13
- apartments in Kotor – from $ 27
- double room in the guesthouse in Ultsin – from $ 19
- bed and breakfast in Sutomore – from $ 15
How much are the entertainment and transport in Montenegro:
- boat trip around the Bay of Kotor – $ 31
- car rental for at least a week – from $ 31 per day
- boat rental, 1 hour – from $ 23
- rental of an umbrella with two sunbeds on the beach in Ultsin for the whole day – $ 4.8–7
- fresh juice on the beach – $ 1.8
Daily budget for two: $ 75
From it housing – $ 30, food – $ 28, transportation and entertainment – $ 17.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday in Tunisia: May – June and September – October. The peak of the heat and tourist season falls in July and August.
Tunisia beckons white sand on Mediterranean beaches. Prices for excursions are scary at first, but if you change from a bus full of tourists to a comfortable train and buy a ticket to an interesting place yourself, it turns out to be quite affordable. And to see in Tunisia is what! Marvel at the impressive fortress of Gazi Mustafa, dive into the medina of Sousse and walk among the baths in which the emperor Anthony Pius bathed – you will bring plenty of impressions from Tunisia.
Where in Tunisia beach holiday is cheaper: Prices in the popular resorts of Tunisia – Monastir, Hammamet, Sousse – differ slightly. More importantly, in which hotel you stay, five stars on the front line are several times more expensive than a budget apartment in the city center. You can also save money by choosing a less popular resort – for example, Nabeul.
Prices for holidays in Tunisia in 2018
How much are the products in Tunisia:
- snack for two Tunisian shawarma and soda – $ 3
- lunch together in an inexpensive cafe – $ 6–8
- a cup of cappuccino – from $ 0.8
- a portion of couscous in a tourist restaurant – $ 9
- a bottle of wine – from $ 3.5
How much does housing in Tunisia cost:
- apartment in Monastir on Airbnb – from $ 20
- three star hotel in Hammamet – from $ 30
- apartment hotel on the first line on the island of Djerba – from $ 35
- double room in a hotel in Nabelya – from $ 12
How much are the entertainment and transport in Tunisia:
- fare by shuttle bus around the city – $ 0.4
- round-trip train from Sousse to El Jem – $ 2.8–4.5
- excursion to Carthage and Sidi Bou Said from Monastir – 50–70 $
- entrance to the Colosseum of El Jem – $ 2.8
- water park Acqua Palace in Sousse – for an adult $ 12, for a child $ 10
- entrance to the Phrygia Zoo in Hammamet – $ 4.4 for an adult, $ 2.8 for a child, $ 8.4 with dolphins
Daily budget for two: $ 67
From it housing – $ 26, food – $ 18, transportation and entertainment – $ 23.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday: May and September. If you are going to Sri Lanka in the summer, choose a resort in the east of the island: it rains elsewhere.
Many people think that summer is the season in Sri Lanka, but this is not entirely true. In the south and south-west of the country at this time is really not to the beaches: the popular resorts of Bentota, Unawatuna, Mirissa and Hikkaduwa dry season lasts from January to March. In summer, the rains usually bypass the east of Sri Lanka – here and you should go for an inexpensive vacation in a lounge chair or on the crest of a wave. In a couple of weeks in Ceylon, you will learn all about real tea and see the Lion Rock in Sigiriya, a nature reserve in the Sinharaj rain forest and the Temple of the Tooth of the Buddha in Kandy.
Where to rest in Sri Lanka is cheaper: Affordable summer vacation in Sri Lanka can be at the resort of Pasikuda in the city of Kalkud. There are few people here, there is little entertainment, but the beaches are clean, the fruits are cheap and it is easy to find housing affordable. If you are traveling with small children, it is better to choose Uppuveli Beach in Trincomalee District: the sea is calm, without strong waves, and if parents want snorkeling or diving, the island of Pigeon is ideal for these activities. For surfing, go to the resort of Arugam Bay: prices from May to September are low, and the waves – hoo!
Prices for holidays in Sri Lanka in 2018
How much are food and nutrition in Sri Lanka:
- two servings of dinner with beer in a restaurant – $ 10-12
- Roti pancakes – $ 0.3–0.8
- drinking coconut – $ 0.3
- local beer, 0.5 liters – $ 1.2
- papaya, kg – 0.5–0.8 $
- Shredded Kambu Hamburger at a local café – $ 2
How much does housing in Sri Lanka cost:
- A good hotel room in Colombo – $ 18–28
- two beds in a hostel in Colombo – $ 7–16
- double room in the guesthouse with a fan in Trincomalee – from $ 15
- villa with terrace and garden at Uppuveli beach – from $ 45
- double room in a guest house on Pasikuda Beach – from $ 19
- double room in surf camp on Arugam Bay beach – from $ 13
How much are the entertainment and transportation in Sri Lanka:
- Taxi in the city, 1 km – $ 0.3
- liter of gasoline – $ 0.8
- bus from the airport Colombo to the city center – $ 1
- Colombo bus — Trincomalee (6.5 hours) – $ 6.2
- tuk-tuk from Pothuvil Bus Stand bus station to Arugam Bay beach (6 km) – $ 2
- a ticket for the Colombo — Kandy train to the first-class carriage with air conditioning – $ 5–9; to the second-class carriage – $ 1.8
- entrance ticket to the Pinnawela elephant nursery for foreigners – $ 19
Daily budget for two: 80 $
From it housing – $ 30, food – $ 26, transportation and entertainment – $ 24.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday: May – June and September. Note that at this time in Thailand – the wet season, and on the way to the beach you can catch a refreshing shower: take an umbrella or a raincoat. Or rather, keep heading for Samui or Koh Phangan – it rains there in October – December, and the bright sun shines in summer.
Wintering in Thailand, the people of Russia fell in love for a long time, so December – January is the most expensive time to travel to the beaches of the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. It is more profitable to go to Thailand in the summer, and vacation in late spring and early autumn will be particularly economical. The summer season in Thailand has a wet season, but the refreshing showers pass quickly, and the gentle sun, low prices and tasty fruits remain. The best Thai resorts for summer holidays are islands in the Gulf of Thailand: Samui, Phangan and Tau.
Where to rest in Thailand is cheaper: The cheapest resort in Thailand, according to the general opinion of travelers from Russia, is Pattaya, a beach town on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand. Menus and signs here are duplicated in Russian, and you can rent a house, take a tour or rent a bike from compatriots – at prices for their own. True, the weather is rather unpredictable: in the same year, the rains in Pattaya in the summer go only at night and do not interfere with rest, in the other – the sky “breaks in half” and the showers do not subside for a couple of days. Pattaya is wet and hot all summer, but in the end of July and beginning of August there are often clear days without a drop of rain. The weather is even better in summer on the islands of Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao, but the prices there are average, higher than Pattaya.
Prices for holidays in Thailand in 2018
How much are food and nutrition in Thailand:
- lunch for two at the institution for local – 4-7 $
- three-course restaurant dinner with alcohol for two – $ 15–28
- Pad-Thai Noodles in Pattaya – $ 2–5
- drinking coconut on Phangan – $ 0.9–1.3
- Tom Yam on Samui in a cafe for local- $ 1.5, in tourist places – $ 5
- 1.5 liters of water – $ 0.2
- durian, 1 kg – $ 1.7
- papaya, 1 kg – 1 $
How much is housing in Thailand:
- room in the guesthouse in Pattaya – $ 11–20, depending on proximity to the sea
- bungalow on Haad Rin beach in Koh Phangan – from $ 9
- double room in the guesthouse by the sea in Phangan – from $ 13
- bungalow on the island of Tau – from $ 16
- Villa on Samui for a day – from $ 70
- separate room for two in a villa in Samui on the move from the sea for a month – from $ 300
- double room in a hotel in Bangkok – from $ 11
How much are entertainment and transportation in Thailand:
- metro ride in Bangkok – $ 0.6–0.7
- tuk-tuk from Samui airport – from $ 1.7 per person
- bike rental – from $ 5 per day
- phangan elephant trekking – $ 15.7
- hour of Thai massage on Samui – from $ 9
Daily budget for two: $ 72
From it housing – $ 27, food – $ 24, transportation and entertainment – $ 21.
The cheapest time for a beach holiday: May – June and September. You can not be afraid of rain: the dry season in Bali lasts from April to September. The peak of the tourist season, when hotel prices soar, is July and August. To save on airline tickets, it is better to fly through Bangkok or Doha.
It seems everyone has already agreed that Bali is Indonesia’s most fabulous place. But this does not mean that this resort is fabulously expensive. Cheaper your holiday in Bali is easier than it seems, and you will see fantastic landscapes and temples for free.
Where to rest in Bali is cheaper: The most expensive resort of Bali is Nusa Dua with white sand and luxurious hotels. With children, it is better to rest in the more budget Sanur on the east coast: there is a calm sea and a gentle entrance to the water. Sanur beaches are also loved by novice divers. If you already have hundreds of dives behind your back, take a look at the resort of Nusa-Penida: it is not yet highly promoted, the prices are lower, but the diving here is excellent. For the best surfing, go to Padang-Padang Beach or to the secret surf point Blue Point. If you are going to indulge in excesses and desperately kutit, you are in Kuta: there is a huge number of bars, discos and nightclubs. Wild beaches in the west of Bali – a paradise for couples. There is almost no infrastructure here, but the views from the rocky shores all pay off.
Prices for holidays in Bali in 2018
How much are food and nutrition in Indonesia:
- lunch for two in Varung – $ 4–6
- a hearty dinner for two at a tourist restaurant – $ 15–30
- fried rice or noodles – from $ 1.8
- bananas, 1 kg – $ 1.3
- papaya, 1 kg – $ 0.7–1.5
- fresh juice on the beach Jimbaran – $ 0.9
How much does housing in Bali cost:
- double room in the guesthouse in Kuta – $ 8-25
- double room in a homestay or bungalow in Nusa Penida – from $ 12
- double room at a hotel 2-3 stars in Sanur – from $ 13
- apartments by the sea – from $ 20
- villa in Ubud – from $ 30
How much are the entertainment and transportation in Indonesia:
- Pre-ordered transfer from Bali Airport to Kuta – about $ 20
- taxi, 1 km – 0.5 $
- bike rental for a day – $ 4
- ferry between the islands – about $ 3
- a trip on the Bali minibus bemo – $ 0.3–0.4
- test lesson in Russian surf school – $ 50
- massage session – $ 6
- entry fee to the Jatiluvik rice terraces – $ 1.4