All about Amsterdam in Russian. Online guide
How much money do you need to have a good rest in Amsterdam? Of course, everything is individual and depends on your plans. In general, if you plan to go to restaurants and museums, you should expect a budget based on 80-100 euros per person per day (not counting the payment for the hotel). The prices below will help to more accurately understand how much money in Amsterdam will need you.
How much does transport cost in Amsterdam in 2019?
- Ticket for tram, metro, bus within Amsterdam: for one hour – 3.20 euros, for a day – 8 euros, for two days – 13.50 euros. To buy tickets online without commissioncan be here >>
- a train ticket from Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam – € 4.50 (+1 € for the ticket itself), for a bus – € 6.50 one way or € 11.25 round-trip. You can buy a bus ticket here. >>
- Taxi from Schiphol Airport to the center of Amsterdam – 40-50 euros. Order a taxi >>
How much are tickets to museums and attractions of Amsterdam in 2019?
- National Museum Rijksmuseum – 20 euros at the entrance and 19 euros online (for children under 18 years of age, admission is free)
- Van Gogh Museum – 19 Euro (free for children under 18)
- Rembrandt House Museum – 14 Euro (for children 4 Euro)
- entrance to the Rijksmuseum + channel cruise – 35 euro, entrance to the Van Gogh museum + cruise – 33 euro
- Madame Tussauds – € 23.50 at the entrance, € 21 online
- Heineken Experience Beer Museum – 21 Euro (Online 18 Euro)
- Artis Zoo – 24 Euro for adults and 19.50 Euro for children
- I Amsterdam card for 24 hours – 60 euros, for 48 hours – 80 euros, for 72 hours – 95 euros, for 96 hours – 105 euros, for 120 hours – 115 euros.
- Dinner Cruise. Evening cruise along the canals of Amsterdam, combined with a 4-course dinner – from 89 euros.
How much are tours in Amsterdam?
- Russian-speaking group tour of Amsterdam – 20 euro
- boat excursion in the canals (there is a Russian audio guide) – 16 euro
- excursion Zaanse Schans + Volendam + Marken from Amsterdam – 55 euro
- one-day bus excursion to Bruges from Amsterdam – 89 euro
The cost of all excursions above is per person. The cost of other excursions and entertainment in Amsterdam can be found here. >>
What are the prices in bars, restaurants in Amsterdam?
- a glass of beer or wine in tourist places – 3.50 – 5 euros
- a cup of coffee 2.50 – 3 euros
- soup – 5-6 euros per serving
- lunch in an average cafe, without alcohol – 10-15 euros per person
- Dinner – a menu of three dishes for 25-30 euros per person. The final bill with alcohol is about 80-100 euros for two.
Housing prices in Amsterdam
Room rate of location and hotel prestige. In general, it is necessary to count on the amount of 100 – 120 euros per room per night. In order to save on accommodation in Amsterdam, it is advisable to book a hotel in advance or look for seasonal promotions.
How much are souvenirs in Amsterdam?
- magnets – 5 euro for 3 pieces
- wooden shoes (computers) – 30 euros
- Dutch waffles – 1.50 euro per pack of 10 waffles
Are you going to buy souvenirs in Duty Free Schiphol? You can get 5 euro discount for the purchase of perfumes, cosmetics, sunglasses, drinks and chocolate from 25 euros. It’s simple: click on the link, click on Get your shopping voucher, fill out the form with the name, surname and e-mail. And get an e-mail with a discount coupon. Checked – works!