Bolognese sauce – This meat gravy comes from Bologna, the Italian province. It is often called the gastronomic capital of Italy. Traditionally, sauce is served with tagliatelle – Italian noodles. Bolognese is also used to make lasagna and even season mashed potatoes with it.
- 500 gr. durum pasta
- 400 gr. minced pork and beef
- Bulgarian red pepper
- Green pepper
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Black pepper, salt
- 200 gr. tomato sauce
- Red sweet pepper paprika
- In the boiling water send the pasta, cook until ready, about 8 minutes.
- Before that, add some vegetable oil, bay leaf and salt to the water.
- Cut the sauce very finely onion.
- We put a cauldron on fire.
- In it, we will prepare the bolognese sauce.
- Pour olive oil.
- We send to the cauldron pork and beef mince.
- Mince twist in advance.
- Add the onion to the minced meat, salt, pepper, mix.
- While minced meat is fried, chop finely red and green sweet peppers.
- Pasta boiled.
- Drain and rinse.
- Leave the pasta in a colander to glass the water.
- Mince fried, add sweet peppers, stir.
- Chop garlic finely.
- Pepper in minced meat almost fried, add the sweet pepper paprika and tomato sauce.
- Mix well.
- At the end add garlic.
- After 2 minutes you can turn it off.
- At the very end, add a little water, mix.
- We try on the salt, add oregano, mix.
- Turn off, the sauce is ready. Read more: delicious recipe satsivi.
- Spread pasta on a plate, spread pasta bolognese on top of the pasta, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 500 grams of minced meat,
- 500 ml of tomato sauce for pasta,
- Bolognese sauce is a pasta meat sauce, originally from Bologna, Italy.
- Cook the pasta, as indicated on the package (I have farfalle).
- Finely chop the onions garlic.
- Fry in olive oil until golden brown.
- Add the mince and cream.
- If you have raw mince, then fry it until cooked, constantly stirring and separating the lumps with a wooden spatula until the redness of the meat disappears.
- And only then add the cream.
- Mix well and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Cream should not boil.
- Add the sauce, tomato paste, parsley and oregano.
- Mix well, simmer another 10 minutes.
- Salt, pepper, add nutmeg, stir.
- All bolognese sauce is ready.
- Can be served with your favorite pasta.
Classic Bolognese sauce
- 500g ground beef (veal or beef)
- 1 can of tomatoes in its own juice (420g.)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 150-200 g of celery root
- 150-200 ml. beef broth
- 100 ml. red dry wine
- Onions and garlic peel.
- Cut onions into cubes.
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Peel and grate carrots and celery.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan with a thick bottom.
- Add onion in butter and spasserate until transparent.
- Add carrots and celery to onions.
- Fry, stirring until soft.
- Add mince to the vegetables and fry, stirring constantly and kneading the lumps with a spatula.
- Pour the wine, mix.
- Boil the wine in half.
- Add diced tomatoes and juice in sugar and sugar and pour broth.
- Salt and pepper, mix.
- Simmer on low or medium heat under the lid for 20-30 minutes.
- Stir periodically.
- Add the minced garlic, dried basil and oregano.
- Straighten on salt and sugar.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- If there is too much liquid, remove the cap and evaporate it.
Chicken Bolognese Sauce
- pork debarking 250 g
- the same beef 250 g
- tomatoes in its own juice 400 g
- dry red wine 50 ml
- celery 2 stalks
- onion head
- half carrot medium size
- 2 bay leaves
- dry oregano 1
- Cut the onion into small cubes.
- You also need to chop celery.
- Chop carrots in small cubes.
- Pork with beef is washed and dried with paper towels, veins are removed.
- Twist the meat in a meat grinder.
- Prepare the saucepan for making sauce.
- Heat the olive oil with bay leaf in it.
- Use hot oil to fry vegetables so that the onions become transparent.
- Minced meat is added to the pan.
- Fry the contents of the pan for 7 minutes.
- After that, pour in red wine to vegetables and meat.
- Next you need to stew, until the wine is evaporated.
- To the whole mass we add finely chopped tomatoes in our own juice and heat everything up.
- At the end of cooking add oregano, a mixture of herbs or dried basil – to choose from.
- Stew sauce for 2 hours.
- Heat the oil in a pan and then fry the minced meat on it.
- It adds finely chopped onion and garlic, passed through the press to the fried meat.
- Finely chop the green pepper, and after 5 minutes add to the meat.
- Grate the tomatoes and 5 minutes after the pepper, add to the mince.
- After the meat is well roasted, add chopped greens to it.
- All this is shifted into the pan.
- When all products are well mixed, the wine is poured.
- Make a medium heat and simmer the sauce on it, stirring all the time, about 5 minutes.
- Cover the pan with a lid and stew for two hours until the sauce is completely cooked.
- 1 medium carrot;
- 1 small onion;
- 1 celery (stalk);
- 30 gr. butter;
- 1 tablespoon tablespoon of olive oil;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- 300 gr. dry white or red wine;
- 1 glass of milk;
- 800 gr. a tomato;
- salt, pepper and a mixture of herbs take to taste.
- In this simple recipe, bolognese sauce is prepared in much the same way as the classic, with the exception of new ingredients.
- In order for all the vegetables to dissolve in the sauce, they need to be cut very finely, only the carrot is cut or grated on a grater.
- Onions to clear and cut into cubes, and celery pre-wash, and then cut.
- Choose a medium-sized saucepan, put both butter and olive oil, put the saucepan on a small fire and stir until the oil is dissolved.
- Finely chop the garlic and add to the butter.
- Vegetables that are already prepared, add to the oil and garlic. Cook for 10 minutes on low heat, stirring constantly.
- You can not overcook vegetables.
- Bring vegetables to a state of transparency.
- Vegetables can soak up the oil almost completely, which may make it seem that oil is not enough.
- Add oil is not necessary, in a few minutes they will give the oil back.
- When the vegetables are ready, add the mince and knead it well with a fork.
- Mince kneading until it turns brown.
- Do everything so that there are no lumps.
- Pour in the milk, stir and add a little fire.
- All this should boil for 15 minutes, until the water evaporates, and the milk is well saturated with meat.
- Pour the cooked wine and let the sauce boil for another 15 minutes so that the sauce absorbs the aroma of the wine.
- Add wine and milk separately so that the taste of the sauce is softer and more aromatic.
- Tomatoes for a few minutes pour boiling water, then dip them in cold water.
- This is to make their skin easier to take off.
- Then finely cut the tomatoes and place in the pan.
- In the preparing sauce pour in and