I need help with depression

Who moved to St. Petersburg from the province? Share how hard it was? 1. How much does it cost to rent a house (on average)? for example odnushku far from the center but not quite in the backyard. 2. Is it difficult to get a job without a residence permit (even if there is a higher education institution, work experience is 3 years)? 3. How are things going with transport: how often are traffic jams, how much does it cost to travel by metro / buses? 4. Well, about the weather: how does the St. Petersburg climate affect visitors from the habit? although I know that the weather there is not the best.

I need help with depression

[2112908781] – July 9, 2017, 12:53

I hooked up to my cozy apartment in the North of St. Petersburg Free of charge, a girl from 25-30 years old, single, decent, kind. I am 45 years old, healthy, adequate, decent, caring, reliable, economic, without a criminal past. From you desire to jointly try to create a relationship, so that they have grown into a strong family. Registration in SPB is possible 8 981 134 88 88 Sergey.

[2112908781] – July 9, 2017, 13:04

I hooked up to my cozy apartment in the North of St. Petersburg Free of charge, a young girl from 25-30 years old, lonely, decent, kind. I am 45 years old, healthy, adequate, decent, caring, reliable, economic, without a criminal past. From you desire to jointly try to create a relationship, so that they have grown into a strong family. Freebies are not looking! not

My mail.

[2030041690] – July 24, 2017, 11:19

I lived in St. Petersburg. And I really did not like it. Yes, a good and beautiful city. Yes, many places to go and relax. Yes, 70% of people are friendly and always apologize. BUT! Firstly, the weather is constantly overcast, it rains or even hail with snow, for the whole summer you go out a couple of times without a jacket this is an achievement. I had a permanent breakdown, depressed due to the weather. Secondly, everything is very tight with work, VERY. Salaries are ridiculous, prices for rental housing are equal to the monthly salary. The question is – what to live and eat? I came there from Orenburg. So – in Orenburg the average income is 18-20

[4107991166] – July 26, 2017, 08:36

Everyone who wants to move – think 100 times before you burn "bridges" and break away from "homeland". In its essence, Petersburg is, as it were, so softly to say. poor city (architecture and other components of urban planning are not taken into account). Here you either advance in advance to a decent place with a solid salary (and usually 1 in ten thousand have such a chance), or you will spend some time, and maybe years, a modest existence,

[4107991166] – 08 July 2017, 08:37

I myself have never experienced acute problems from time to time living in St. Petersburg,

[3610906087] – August 9, 2017, 22:32

I need help with depression

You are directly interested in your Scotland, even called the office. Yes, there are apartments, you can take. Although hurry worth it. If we consider that the keys will be in the autumn, the housing will fly apart at the speed of light. The people realized that the construction would not be stuck and let’s miss)))) Well, although it is possible, of course, to buy the second line without haste. We have already begun to build, so I think that another year will pass, too. The first 6 houses are already at the finish line. Now populate and all the forces in the second turn will be thrown

[2112908781] – September 3, 2017, 20:06

I hooked up to my cozy apartment, in the North of St. Petersburg, FREE OF CHARGE, girl from 25 years old, single, decent. I am 45 years old, healthy, adequate, decent, caring, reliable, economic, Orthodox. I would like, on the general sympathy, to build a friendly family. 8 981 134 88 88 Sergey.

[2710836686] – September 16, 2017 at 1:45

Goodnight! I live in St. Petersburg, I work in the Academy of Sciences. LCD Scotland big delay in terms of delivery + HBC. Consultation is free!) 89006542188

[2112908781] – October 7, 2017, 13:12

I hooked up to my cozy apartment, in St. Petersburg, a woman from 30 years old, single, decent. I am 45 years old, healthy, adequate, decent, clean, economic, caring. Without sex. The desire to create, on the general sympathy of the family! 8 981 134 88 88 Sergey.

[2963621421] – October 18, 2017, 20:37

Horrible gray city. It is not possible to love him. YES to be worth. Look at the architecture. and plaster felting with her. For a tourist city is beautiful. For living is not suitable. Peter is a gray city, the sky is gray and always drawn out. Always rain. Light is not enough. Twilight. Personally, I am not ready to live here for any money. flew in order to buy an apartment. But I realized that I did not need her here at all. I am not ready to live in depression and walk like a sad g. But from eternal dullness. The houses are painted in yellow and gray tones. in mental institutions walls are painted in such tones, so there are many people who are supposedly creative, and by the way the most populated and large

[3014893973] – November 15, 2017 01:31

Visitors are always difficult. I’m local. I have my own apartment (no, I did not buy it myself, I got it from my grandparents), the mother lives in another area in her apartment. In general, if you have your own home, you can live. As for work, I won’t say that it’s so tight here. Here, as elsewhere in the world, we need connections. As well as your cunning and personal penetration qualities. You can break through. Our climate is not the worst. Yes, the sun is not enough, but it is, extreme cold – an infrequent phenomenon. A typical St. Petersburg winter is a snowless December with temperatures around zero, in January two or three weeks can be cold (

[1067676361] – January 18, 2018 11:16

[1067676361] – January 18, 2018 11:18

Thank you for the sincere story about Peter! Now my rose-colored glasses have been removed.

[1900274819] – January 18, 2018 11:20

the city is very beautiful, on sunny days it is wonderful)) but the weather is often really gray, if it is not embarrassing, why not, but the salaries are also small

[4036083019] – February 18, 2018 19:47

Looking for a chief accountant who knows Contour

[1672611548] – March 12, 2018 09:57

When I read the comments it seems that some losers write. Is it really that bad? The climate is bad, there is no work, prices

[3687490397] – June 8, 2018 22:56

Here I have the same impression. And the wave is an adequate question, what are you doing there, if it’s so bad? If something does not suit you need to change it. Although if losers write, then they can change nothing, and only live and complain about their fate, about the state. I wish you all happiness and prosperity. Everywhere there are pros and cons, it is important that we most want to see. Any situation is multifaceted and at what angle we look at it so it will be.)))

[1981569920] – June 20, 2018, 08:43

All opinions were useful, but this is an opinion about moving from regions of Russia, we are Minsk residents, and we simply don’t have a job for money, in the capital a real average salary of $ 300 is equivalent. There is no prospect for children. The climate is the same grayness, the sun is in a good summer, and this is not every year. While we plan without children and on rental housing, if everything is fine, then we will sell an apartment in Minsk, there are close relatives in Russia, citizenship can be obtained fairly quickly.

[2244396002] – July 13, 2018 09:08

Like this post? Please share to your friends: