Eyelids droop after dysport what to do

Girls, made an injection of Botox. Eyelids very much dropped on eyes. Can I do something or just need to wait for his action to pass?

Experts

Get an expert opinion on your topic

Yana Vyacheslavovna Rum

Psychologist. Specialist from the site

Bazhzhina Svetlana Vladimirovna

Psychologist, Coach. Specialist from the site

[2194803456] – December 19, 2011, 10:46

You can go to the correction to enter the absorbable drug

[1976155033] – December 19, 2011, 10:56

it happens when you get it wrong. you need to go back and you will correct. This is a cosmetologist’s mistake.

[289477728] – December 19, 2011, 10:59

not correctly entered, which led to ptosis. Botox resorption period is individual from 3-6 months.

[4197232928] – December 19, 2011, 11:24

Have you lost both centuries or only one? How many days did the injection take? My right eyelid fell a little on the 10th day. But on the 14th day everything fell into place. Consulted with a beautician, she said that this is normal and the muscles thus agree among themselves.

[678083337] – December 19, 2011, 11:30

And where was they pricked? In general, a fairly common problem, go to plastic Surgeon, there it is very widely discussed ..

[4269471221] – December 19, 2011, 11:33

RISE ME CENTURIES.

[872315531] – December 19, 2011, 11:40

Advise me who is in the subject, I have a wrinkle in the eyebrow appeared after stress. I want to inject, to start a small dose to try, but I do not understand anything, how much where and what. I’m afraid to go to the beautician and they will divorce me there or they will do something wrong. Tell what to ask? I am 33 years old.

[1333897451] – December 19, 2011, 11:55

Many thanks to all for the feedback. After the injection, 10 days have passed. Both centuries have come down, but one thing is very strong. It bothers me, I physically feel, the eye does not fully open. If one eye can be allowed "negotiating" muscles, the muscles of the other eye, I’m afraid, will not agree with each other))

[333249626] – December 19, 2011, 12:40

I prick dysport for many years. never happened (go all the time to the same). Now the last time I did 2 weeks ago, the eyebrows on the contrary were raised, the eyelids are normal. I think you have a mistake beautician. 7, and say that you need to adjust the eyebrow. This is considered one zone. And how many units, solves a beautician, depends on the depth of wrinkles

[1979996302] – December 19, 2011, 12:57

You can go to the correction to enter the absorbable drug

There is no such absorbable drug. Confused with the filler. The author will have to wait for muscle activity to recover. To make it happen quickly, you can go to the sauna, massage the injection sites, in short, did not recommend doing all the things.

[1333897451] – December 19, 2011, 13:13

You can go to the correction to enter the absorbable drug

Thank you, this is what I needed to hear. The fact that this is a mistake of a cosmetologist, I already know)) On NG, I will be an eerie beauty for a year. Rejuvenated, damn it))

[2324168423] – December 19, 2011, 2:30 pm

it is necessary to do only in the checked places. where did you do?

[1333897451] – December 19, 2011, 14:44

Oh, and do not say. Only I do not have these proven places.

[604023866] – December 19, 2011, 14:52

got their botox

[1434502490] – December 19, 2011, 15:27

Oh, and do not say. Only I do not have these proven places.

Very unpleasant story. All the more, before the New Year! I sincerely sympathize with you, I wish to relive this unpleasantness as soon as possible and find beauty again. But believe, there are good clinics and proven

[1333897451] – December 19, 2011, 15:45

Oh, and do not say. Only I do not have these proven places.

Thank you)) Be upset here – do not be upset, nothing, as I understand it, you will not do ((If you are in Moscow, orient, if not difficult, please.

[2687655031] – December 20, 2011, 10:52

Yes, beautician error on "face". There are 2 options – 1st – go to the beautician who did, and let him make a correction. Option 2 – as Blonde has already advised – to do everything that was not recommended (to go to the sauna and

Related topics

[3427585036] – December 24, 2013, 09:26

Ladies tell me, did Botex in the forehead everything was fine, after 2 weeks I came to see a doctor, she offered me to finish 4 pieces in the left eyebrow

[3941968863] – September 15, 2014, 2:59 pm

[3941968863] – September 15, 2014, 15:01

The same goes further. Tomorrow to the doctor.

[1334908043] – September 15, 2014, 15:14

botox botox botox

[1882013741] – April 17, 2015, 09:10

Make microcurrents a few sessions, the muscle will come into motion and everything will fall on its

[2150404257] – May 3, 2015, 00:58

Eyelids droop after dysport what to do

I have gone eyebrows, forehead

[1526079707] – November 3, 2015, 02:45

I have the same. The beautician is very good, but I managed to get my hands on allergy antibiotics for the eyes and this is the consequence. buy b vitamins Called Melgam. Have a drink for a week. The result will see

[711570329] – December 3, 2015, 00:03

After 1, a maximum of 3 – ***** milgamma injections all passes, these are B vitamins, there will be no harm, they have a reaction, I know from experience that competent cosmetologists should know this.

[1952315634] – April 26, 2016, 10:08 pm

[1952315634] – April 26, 2016, 10:16 pm

I have the same problem, the left eyelid is lowered, and because of this, it looks like a different eye size. Botox pricked 26 days ago, and the omission of the eyelid appeared about 4 days .. What should I do? Horror! I was so afraid to do these botox injections, persuaded! I wonder when the effect of this Botox will end, will the eyelid rise or will it remain the same?

[388468684] – April 29, 2016 13:18

Of course you need to go to the correction and what else to do!?))

[74288184] – March 30, 2017, 17:24

This is my second time! One eyelid falls after Botox! We pierce the Melgamum or substitute kombilen! They fall into the ternary nerve and this happens with experienced professionals! Do not worry, everything goes away after Melgama injections! Go to the beautician and he will remove everything! For example, I reworked my eyebrows, changed the shape of a tattoo, and the beautician did not take this into account, but we didn’t discuss it either! Was at two different cosmetologists! Both are good and master of their craft! But it happened twice already! So Melgam or kombilen you in your hands!)

[2103614219] – April 12, 2017, 15:24

This is not always a cosmetologist’s mistake, there is an individual reaction or an excess of tissue on the forehead. My eternal problem, so the forehead no longer prick, but only between the eyebrows

[1390479815] – June 9, 2018, 00:51

[2692929088] – June 16, 2018, 2:05 pm

You can go to the correction to enter the absorbable drug

Tell me please, is correction an antidote? After Botox, one eyelid fell, so I can not look normally with one eye. Shoveled Google, write that the antidote does not exist. I am shocked, I sit on the hospital, I can not work, because I need to get behind the wheel, but I don’t see half the road&# 128557;&# 128557;

[2976476318] – July 18, 2018, 20:54

I have the same thing, exactly a week later. Now 11 days have passed, maybe as you all will align. I really hope

[1564153113] – September 3, 2018 22:14

[2794779910] – September 4, 2018 12:40

Good day. Did you do anything? What antidote found? I also did Botox on the forehead on August 23, and on September 2 I realized that the eye does not open fully? What to do?

[1887211483] – February 16, 2019, 15:38

A few days to do gymnastics for the muscles of the eyebrows and upper eyelid. It is quite possible that you need a little more time to “get up”, besides, 2 weeks have not passed yet.

Use and reprint of printed materials of the site

Placing intellectual property (photos, videos, literary works, trademarks and