- functional diagnostics cabinet
- ultrasound cabinet
You can register for an appointment or receive information by phone: 8 (34147) 97-0-64, 8 (912) 450-84-53. or
In the treatment and diagnostic department of the sanatorium “Ozon”, the following specialists receive:
Zaytseva Irina Alekseevna
Chernysheva Tatyana Arkadyevna
Mukminova Elena Vladimirovna
Davydov Peter Alekseevich
Kiryanova Anna Nikolaevna
doctor – ultrasound (ultrasound of all joints for children and adults, ultrasound of the internal organs)
Samkov Andrei Valerievich
doctor – ultrasound (ultrasound of internal organs, joints)
Khanikyan Olga Georgievna
ultrasound doctor (ultrasound of the internal organs, gynecological)
Beilina Tatiana Anatolyevna
ultrasound and functional diagnosis (Holter, ultrasound of the heart, ultrasound of the vessels of the head, neck, upper and lower extremities)
Nagovitsyna Tatyana Anatolyevna
neurologist, hirudotherapeutist, reflexologist
Petukhova Valentina Alekseevna
Kochanovich Irina Gennadievna
Bykova Irina Sergeevna
Ultrasound examinations (ultrasound):
– This is a method for determining the state of internal organs.
- Ultrasound of the joints
- Ultrasound of a child’s brain (Neurosonography)
- Heart Ultrasound (Echocardiography)
- Ultrasound of the head and neck vessels
- Thyroid Ultrasound
- Ultrasound of the internal organs of the abdominal cavity (liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen)
- Ultrasound of female organs
- Kidney ultrasound
- Prostate ultrasound
- Ultrasound of the bladder
- Ultrasound of the veins and arteries of the lower extremities
- Soft tissue ultrasound
Ultrasound of the joints
Ultrasound of the joints is aimed at studying the state of soft tissues, which include cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and muscles. An inflammatory fluid is well visualized, which, in the presence of an inflammatory process, accumulates in the cavity of the joint and in the surrounding bags. The specialist analyzes the amount and structure of the fluid and, on the basis of this, draws conclusions about the severity and duration of inflammation. Indications for ultrasound of the joints: – pain and stiffness in the joints; – joint injuries; – degenerative (arthrosis) and inflammatory (arthritis) joint diseases; – suspicion of pathology; – control ultrasound (to track the result of treatment of diseases / injuries of the joints).
Ultrasound of a child’s brain (neurosonography)
The most modern, reliable and secure way to obtain data on the structure and functioning of the brain and other structures located in the skull. It is widely used in pediatrics for screening the brain of newborns. During neurosonography, the doctor has the opportunity to assess the state of the brain and the size of its individual parts, to identify a number of congenital developmental defects.
Heart Ultrasound (Echocardiography)
Echocardiography is routinely used in the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of patients with suspected or known heart disease. In cardiology, it is one of the most widely used diagnostic tests. It can provide a lot of useful information, including the size and shape of the heart (quantitative analysis of the size of the inner chambers), pumping power, as well as the location and extent of any tissue damage. Echocardiography can also provide therapist with other estimates of cardiac function, such as calculating cardiac output, ejection fractions, and diastolic function (how well the heart relaxes).
Ultrasound of the head and neck vessels
This is a highly informative method of examining the vessels of the neck and head using Doppler sonography (one of the ultrasound methods, based on the effect that moving objects reflect waves with a modified frequency proportional to the speed of movement). Just like ultrasound, USDG is a completely safe method of research, and it can be done exactly as many times as the doctor needs.
A very important diagnostic procedure that allows you to look inside the thyroid gland. The procedure is simple, accessible, special preparation for ultrasound of the thyroid gland is not required. With the help of ultrasound diffuse, nodal changes are detected, the size of the thyroid lobes is determined, which allows to determine its volume. Experts recommend an ultrasound of the thyroid gland once a year. Especially this advice is relevant for women over 35 years of age. It is this category that most often suffers from thyroid disease. Ultrasound allows you to identify them in the early stages, then the treatment will be more successful.
Ultrasound of the internal organs of the abdominal cavity (liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen)
Ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity in our sanatorium – preventorium "Ozone" is used to diagnose diseases and determine the condition of organs such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas, spleen, kidney. Also, this method allows you to explore the blood vessels of these organs.
Ultrasound of female organs
This is a very important process that allows the doctor to study the structure of any organs of the human body to the smallest details. Ultrasound is very actively used in gynecology, because the female reproductive system performs the main function and the main purpose – conception, formation and subsequent birth of a child. Every woman is obliged to undergo regular check-ups at the gynecologist and, if necessary, do an ultrasound of the internal genital organs, which will show the exact condition of the entire urogenital system, will reveal the slightest structural changes and anomalies.
Non-invasive diagnostic method for the study of the kidneys, which allows to assess the tissue of the kidney and the surrounding structures, including the renal vessels by the Doppler method. For preventive purposes, an ultrasound scan of the kidneys should be performed during each medical examination to prevent the development of possible kidney diseases. Patients suffering from hypertension, should be regular ultrasound of the kidneys to exclude "renal hypertension.
It is necessary for men over the age of 40 years for the purpose of early detection of adenoma, cancer and precancerous diseases, frequent urination, discomfort and pain in the perineum, in the presence of sexually transmitted infections (even if the symptoms of the disease are not detected).
Ultrasound of the bladder
Ultrasound examination of the bladder is performed in order to establish the condition of the organ and detect pathology in it. This procedure takes no more than a quarter of an hour; it is absolutely harmless, but it makes it possible to assess the condition of the bladder. Ultrasound is the process of scanning the bladder with acoustic waves that propagate during ultrasound radiation.
Ultrasound of the veins and arteries of the lower extremities
Currently, ultrasound of the lower extremity veins remains the most reliable and at the same time accessible method for examining patients who have complaints characteristic of diseases of the vascular system of the body. These include heaviness in the legs, the appearance of cramps, unusual tiredness and swelling that occurs on the lower limbs in the evening, the appearance of visible changes in the large veins that appear through the skin. In this case, an ultrasound of the veins and arteries helps in time to establish the diagnosis, identify complications, prescribe the necessary treatment and, importantly, control its effectiveness. Ultrasound of the veins of the lower extremities is the procedure for studying the anatomy of these vessels, the state of their valves, the characteristics of blood flow in them, based on the Doppler effect. Such a study helps not only to determine in which area and because of which veins the blood circulation suffers, but also to identify their thrombus and inflammation. The method is non-invasive and safe; it can be carried out frequently, without the need for training.
Soft tissue ultrasound
Ultrasound examination of soft tissues is a diagnostic tool that allows to evaluate the structure of joints and tissues in the required area. This method is very effective, but the procedure is easy and painless, which makes it popular. Ultrasound is actively used in medicine for only 20 years, but it has already gained recognition and is the main type of diagnosis in many clinics.
– method of registration and study of the electric fields generated by the heart. Electrocardiography is a relatively inexpensive but valuable method of electrophysiological instrumental diagnostics in cardiology.
- Load electrocardiography
Is a functional diagnostic method in which ECG recording is performed continuously throughout the day. To do this, use a special device worn by the patient on the body and allowing him to perform ordinary actions during the day.
External respiration function (Spirography)
– This is a method of assessing the condition of the lungs by measuring the volume and rate of exhaled air. Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM) is a cardiological study that is shown to all patients who have at least once experienced blood pressure problems. Smad increases the accuracy of the assessment of the true level of blood pressure.
- Respiratory function with breakdown
– This is a method for assessing blood circulation in the brain. With the help of the REG you can get information about the state of the blood supply and the tone of a particular area of the brain.
– method of diagnosing blood circulation in the limbs (arms, legs). According to the results of this study, it is possible to judge about the violation of blood circulation, which, as a rule, is caused by atherosclerotic or inflammatory vascular lesions. If you have complaints of numbness, coldness in the arms and legs, as well as if you suffer from frequent cramps, then RVG is simply irreplaceable.
– One of the diagnostic methods, which is currently widely used in outpatient gynecology. The significance of the method should be considered in the light of prevention and early diagnosis of cervical cancer.
Bicycle ergometry (VEM)
– This is an electrocardiogram recording against the background of physical activity. It is held on a special bicycle – bicycle ergometer. The method allows to determine the response of the cardiovascular system to physical activity, the degree of endurance of the body to the load, to identify the hidden pathology of the cardiovascular system.
– a method that allows you to monitor the dynamics of blood pressure during the day, on the basis of indications obtained as a result of automatic measurement of blood pressure at specified time intervals. An adequate assessment of blood pressure (BP) during the day requires at least 2–4 measurements per hour. Considering that some of the measurements may be unsuccessful for various reasons, 4-6 measurements per hour are needed during the waking period. At night, when blood pressure varies less and there is no physical activity, the measurement frequency can be 2 times less.
The size of the intima-media complex (VKIM)
– method of ultrasound diagnostics, allowing to estimate the thickness and elasticity of the vascular wall of the carotid arteries, which makes it possible to indirectly judge the state of the vascular wall of other arteries, including the coronary and cerebral. The method allows to diagnose narrowing of the arteries, as well as to identify the presence of atherosclerotic plaques in the lumen of the vessels and to assess their size.
– engaged in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system.
SYMPTOMS WITH WHICH SHOULD BE TURNED ON A NEUROLOGIST:
- pain (headache, in the back, neck or limbs);
- reduced sensitivity in any area of the body;
- blurred vision, hearing, taste, smell;
- weakness, decrease or increase in tone in individual muscles;
- staggering gait, incoordination of movements, sudden involuntary movements (convulsions, nervous tic);
- dizziness, tinnitus;
- bouts of unconsciousness or other recurring disorders;
- memory disorder;
- sleep disturbance.
– is engaged in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
SYMPTOMS WITH WHICH SHOULD BE TURNED TO CARDIOLOGY:
- pain in the heart or chest;
- heart rhythm disturbances (feelings of "fading" or interruptions in the work of the heart, heart palpitations, irregular pulse);
- general physical weakness, periodic weakness in the arm or leg;
- sharp dizziness or headaches;
- temporary speech or vision impairment;
- high blood pressure;
– This is a fairly broad specialization of the doctor, which covers the problems of the female reproductive system. Preventive visits to the gynecologist, and timely qualified treatment help to preserve health and prevent the development of serious gynecological diseases.
SYMPTOMS WITH WHICH SHOULD BE TURNED TO GYNECOLOGY:
- Delay menstruation without pregnancy;
- Irregular menstruation or bleeding;
- Severe abdominal pain;
- Accidental unprotected intercourse;
- Unpleasant vaginal discharge and itching;
- Increase and heaviness in the lower abdomen;
- Urinary incontinence when coughing, sneezing, running, exercise;
- Foreign body sensation in the vagina and difficulty urinating;
- Infertility with regular sex life for 6-12 months .;
- Spotting after menopause;
- Contact bleeding after intercourse;
- When detecting pathological changes in the pelvic organs according to ultrasound.