The work program of the Basics of the Spiritual and Moral Culture of the Peoples of Russia for the 5th grade is based on a comprehensive training course on the Basics of the Moral Culture of the Peoples of Russia by the author
TO THE WORKING PROGRAM OF THE EDUCATIONAL SUBJECT "Fundamentals of the spiritual and moral culture of the peoples of Russia" CLASS 5
1. Place the school subject in the structure of the main educational program of the school
The subject “Fundamentals of the Spiritual and Moral Culture of the Peoples of Russia” is included in the subject area “Fundamentals of Orthodox Culture”
Normative acts and educational and methodical documents, on the basis of which the working program is developed:
This work program is based on the program of the comprehensive training course "Basics of the spiritual and moral culture of the peoples of Russia" author:
Fundamentals of the spiritual and moral culture of the peoples of Russia: Grade 5: a textbook for students of educational institutions /
The textbook is included in the system of educational-methodical complexes "Success Algorithm" and complies with the federal state educational standard of basic general education (2010)
2. The objectives of the study of the academic subject:
- Improving the ability to perceive the spiritual and moral culture accumulated by different nations; the realization that a human society and a specific individual can safely exist and develop, if it strives for moral self-improvement, is ready for spiritual self-development;
- Deepening and expanding the notions that universal human values were born, stored and transmitted from generation to generation through ethnic, cultural, family traditions, national and international relations, religious beliefs;
- The realization that the spiritual and moral culture of modern man has its origins in everyday life, in the national epic, folklore feasts, religious rites, etc .;
- The formation of internal attitudes of personality, value orientations. The conviction that the attitude towards a member of society is not determined by his belonging to a particular ethnos, not his religious convictions, but the moral character of behavior and activity, love of country, respect for the peoples inhabiting it, their culture and traditions.
3. The structure of the subject
In the world of culture
Moral values of the Russian people.
Religion and culture
How to preserve spiritual values
Your spiritual world.
4. Basic educational technology
- Cultural principle
- The principle of nature conformity.
- The principle of dialogue.
- The principle of local history.
- Principle of translation
5. Requirements for the results of mastering an academic subject
– awareness of their belonging to the people, nationality, country, state; a feeling of affection and love for a small country, pride and for one’s Fatherland, the Russian people and the history of Russia (elements of civic identity);
– understanding the role of man in society, the adoption of standards of moral behavior;
– manifestation of a humane attitude, tolerance towards people, proper interaction in joint activities, regardless of age, nationality, religion of the participants in the dialogue or activity;
– the desire to develop intellectual, moral, aesthetic needs.
– understanding of the special role of multinational Russia in the modern world; the formation of values of a multinational Russian society;
– fostering respect for one’s country, its history, love for one’s native land, one’s family;
– the formation of aesthetic needs, values and feelings.
– Possession of communicative activities, active and adequate use of speech tools to solve communication problems, taking into account the peculiarities of the interlocutors and the communication situation (readiness to listen to the interlocutor and engage in dialogue; express their opinions and argue their point of view, evaluate events described in texts of various types and genres);
– mastering the skills of semantic reading of texts of various styles and genres, including religious ones; ability to work with information presented in different forms;
– mastering the methods of knowledge, logical actions and operations (comparison, analysis, synthesis, construction of reasoning);
– learning how to solve creative and exploratory issues;
– ability to build joint activities in accordance with the educational task and the culture of collective work.
– awareness of the integrity of the surrounding world, the expansion of knowledge about the Russian multinational culture, certain features of the traditional religions of Russia;
– the use of acquired knowledge in productive and transformative activities;
– broadening the outlook and cultural experience of the student, the formation of the ability to perceive the world not only rationally, but also figuratively.
6. The overall complexity of the academic subject.
This program is designed for 18 hours, based on