Annotation – a brief description of a scientific article in terms of its purpose, content, type, form and other features.
The annotation performs the following functions:
- provides an opportunity to establish the main content of a scientific article, determine its relevance and decide whether to refer to the full text of the article;
- used in information, including automated systems to search for information.
The abstract should include a description of the main topic, problems of a scientific article, goals of the work and its results. The annotations indicate that the new article contains this article in comparison with others related to the subject and purpose.
Recommended average annotation volume is 500 characters (GOST
Samples of annotations to scientific articles:
This article deals with the problems of interpretation of the provisions of the Constitution by the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation. Analyzed the characteristic features of the grammatical method of interpretation, the use in the process of such interpretation of various methods of linguistic and legal analysis (for example, the texts of resolutions of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation). The necessity of sharing the methods of legal and linguistic analysis in the process of interpretation is revealed and substantiated. On the basis of the research conducted by the author, it is proposed to single out the legal-technical interpretation method, give its definition, formulate the main characteristics of the linguistic and legal analysis that constitute the legal-technical method.
The article is devoted to the philosophical understanding of network communications in modern society, which introduce new forms of dialogue and communication in society and all its spheres, including education. It is shown that network communications play a dual role in society: they can form a clip-maker consciousness that does not require creativity, or develop creative, search, and navigational thinking. Education in the XXI century should be developed according to the network model, which is characterized by synergistic, dialogic and communicative aspects. The main advantage of the new model is openness for dialogue and communication and the possibility of self-organization.
The article aims to consider the effect of preserving and transforming the artistic canon by the example of the backward, A. A. Arkhangelsky and P. G. Chesnokov. As a result of the analysis, the author for the first time in the literature proves that in Orthodox liturgical singing there are texts with a stable canonized type of structure. They have the freedom of musical interpretation. While maintaining a single text and structure of the works, using a variety of melodic-graphic formulas, a wide variety of musical works is achieved.
The article is devoted to the issues of organizational registration of the society “Down with illiteracy” (ARF) in the Pskov province in the 1920s. The author reveals the tasks, slogans, forms and activities of the company. Particular attention is drawn to the legal basis and the material basis of the organization. Based on the analysis of the dynamics of the number of a voluntary society, the effectiveness of its practical activities, and the nature of interaction with other public organizations, the degree of participation in the political life of the region is determined.
Recommended phrases for writing annotations to a scientific article:
- This article addresses the issue.
- Substantiates the idea that.
- The article touches upon the topic.
- A comparison is given.
- The article is devoted to a comprehensive study.
- The purpose of the article is to analyze the study.
- The article is devoted to the phenomenon.
- The article reveals the problem.
- Particular attention is paid to.
- The article is analyzed.
- The author concludes that.
- The author focuses on the work.
- Characteristic features are distinguished and described.
- The article clarified the features.
- Based on the study … installed.
- The article is devoted to close analysis.
- Based on the analysis. as well as attraction. it is established that.
- The article is devoted to the actual problem today.
- This problem is poorly understood and requires further research.
- The article summarizes the new material on the topic under study, introduced into the scientific circulation.
- The author suggested.
- The work has an interdisciplinary character, written at the interface.
- The main content of the study is analysis.
- This view will be of interest to specialists in the field.
- The article is about.
- The article is devoted to a detailed analysis.
- Considerable attention is paid.
- In conclusion, revealed.
- The article reveals the content of the concept.
- The author traces the formation.
- Summarizes practical experience.
- The article explores the characteristic features.
- The article discusses the key stages.
- As a research task, the authors determined an attempt to evaluate.
- The article reveals the processes.
- The article summarizes some of the results of the study.
- The author gives a generalized characteristic.
- This direction is also complemented by consideration.
- It justifies the idea that.
- The article analyzes the concept.
- As key evidence. is used.
- The article provides an analysis of the views of researchers.
- Debatable question remains.
- This article attempts to uncover the root causes.
- The article sets out the views on.
- The author seeks to follow the process.
- The article provides an analysis of scientific research.
Review of a scientific article. Sample of the review Proper preparation of the manuscript of the article Order of publication of scientific articles The cost of publication of articles