Immediately it is necessary to make a reservation that there is no instruction that would regulate the processing of speech therapy probes. We developed this manual based on instructive and methodological documents regulating disinfection and sterilization activities in dental institutions:
1. OST 42-21-2-85 “Sterilization and disinfection of medical products. Methods, means, modes ";
2. Order of the USSR Ministry of Health from
3. Order of the USSR Ministry of Health from
4. Order of the Ministry of Health of Russia from
5. Guidelines for disinfection, presterilizing cleaning and sterilization of medical devices (MU-287- 113 of
6. "The concept of prevention of nosocomial infections", approved by the dimensional Deputy Minister of Health of the Russian Federation Onishchenko
7. Manual “The use of ultraviolet bactericidal radiation for disinfecting air and indoor surfaces” (P
8. Sanitary and epidemiological rules JV
9. Sanitary and epidemiological rules of the joint venture
10. Methodical instructions MUK
11. Manual "Organization of modes of disinfection and sterilization in dental institutions, offices" (
12. Methodical recommendations “On the organization and conduct of anti-epidemic measures in the institutions of the dental service” (
13. Methodical letter TsGSEN in Moscow from
14. Handbook on the use of disinfection and sterilization in hospitals and the organization of modes of disinfection and sterilization in the departments of endoscopy and dentistry. Moscow, 1998.
Immediately after using speech therapy probes, they should be washed with detergent under running water, then presterilization treatment of the instrument is carried out. For this process, special baths and trays are used, which are well washed and safe to use.
Soaking the probes in the detergent solution is carried out with full immersion of the product in the working solution for 30 – 60 minutes, depending on the means used.
If the product has disinfectant properties, along with detergent properties, presterilization cleaning can be combined with disinfection (Alaminol (SSC RF NIOPIK, Russia)