If pregnancy does not occur more than a year of attempts, then it’s time to think about why. In this case, the best option is to visit a doctor. The reasons can be many: from miscarriage to negative environmental conditions. The drugs must be taken under the strict supervision of a physician, as they usually have a strong effect on hormones with which you can not joke. Content:
What conditions must be met to get pregnant?
A woman must fulfill three conditions that will help her get pregnant:
- Monitor the implementation of ovulation
- Provide all the conditions for the sperm to fertilize the egg
- Make sure the embryo remains in the uterus.
In connection with these conditions, the following drugs are prescribed accordingly:
- Preparations containing follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) or luteinizing hormone (LH) stimulate the process of ovulation. They help grow follicles on the surface of the ovaries.
- Preparations containing human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) “direct” the egg cell to the spermatozoon, which must penetrate it.
Progesterone prepares the inner layer of the uterus for the appearance of the embryo inside it. In addition, it protects the fetus from various threats.
Indications for taking drugs
If conception does not occur and the long-awaited child does not appear, then it is a reason to visit a consulting doctor. During the examination and some diagnostic methods, the gynecologist will determine the cause of infertility and prescribe certain drugs, based on the findings. Usually it only takes to stimulate ovulation for accurate conception. Tablets are prescribed in the following cases:
- if attempts to conceive a child take a time period of more than 1 year
- the age limit of one of the spouses is more than 40 years, and the pregnancy does not come in more than six months
In order to plan a pregnancy and be prepared for it, you need to follow the recommendations of the doctor. This requires the drug FSH, LH, hCG and progesterone groups. Before the use of medications is required to check the fallopian tubes: are they passable. This research helps prevent ectopic pregnancy, which is very dangerous for both mother and baby.
Many environmental factors place women at great risk. Poor nutrition, poor environmental conditions, severe stress – all this affects a woman and her ability to give birth. To eliminate the effects of the environment, the doctor prescribes women vitamin and mineral therapy, which restores all body functions related to childbirth. The following drugs are prescribed:
- Vitamin B6 or folic acid – helps the embryo in the development of the nervous system
- Vitamin C – correctly forms the fetus in general, binds free radicals
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant, contributes to the normal development of the fetus
- Trace elements like magnesium, potassium, calcium are needed when forming in the brain germ
- Iodine helps in the production of hormones of the endocrine glands. Lack or absence of iodine can be the beginning of infertility.
Vitamins are prescribed by the doctor in the form of tablets, but you can also fill in the missing vitamins by eating certain foods: meat, fish fillets, fruits, and vegetables. The most important of all vitamins is vitamin E. Men suffer from a lack of sperm immaturity; women suffer from hormonal disruptions and imbalances. In the absence of vitamin, both men and women should replenish its content in the body.
Medicines containing vitamin E should be consumed 3 months before the planned conception. It is recommended to drink drugs during phase 2 of menstruation. You can also eat foods containing vitamin E: oils, herbs, eggs, dairy and meat products.
Doctors recommend to drink a course of treatment with glutamic acid. It normalizes the menstrual cycle, stimulates ovulation, stimulates blood circulation. Folic acid is usually prescribed in combination with glutamic. It is necessary for the baby to develop without anomalies and abnormalities. Vitamin and mineral complexes are painted on special programs for which you need to use drugs. The schedule is the attending physician for 3-4 months before the planned conception.
The chances of a successful conception will increase significantly if the spouse also see a doctor to improve the quality of his sperm.
Women need to prepare their bodies for the adoption of life within themselves. Vitamins for future mothers are appointed for the following reasons:
- The environmental situation, experiences and constant fatigue have a bad effect on immunity and ability to bear children. In addition, it can cause complications in the baby.
- A woman should see in what condition her body is, and whether she can provide for the child. The main reason for prescribing drugs to speed up conception is the inability to conceive a child due to reduced immunity.
If the methods of vitamin therapy do not work, then perhaps the problem is in the spouse and his sperm. In this case, the vitamin-mineral complex is prescribed to him.
Hormonal drugs that stimulate ovulation
Women dealing with the problem of conceiving children receive the necessary medical support. Doctors after diagnosis can prescribe the following hormonal drugs:
- Klostilbegit. It helps the eggs to mature, and also stimulates the production of FSH and activates the process of ovulation. The drug promotes the production of prolactin, which is responsible for the production of milk from the mammary glands. It is necessary to accept means with care, no more than 5 courses for all life as ovaries are depleted and will cease to develop eggs. Klostilbegit stimulates the maturation of the egg approximately a week after the start of the cycle. According to the results of ultrasound and the thickness of the endometrium, it is necessary to monitor the effect of the drug, as it adversely affects the layer. The thickness of the endometrium depends on how well the embryo is fixed in the uterus.
- Puregon. It belongs to the group of gonadotropes, as it stimulates the production of FSH and LH. With it, the ovaries grow the follicles necessary for successful ovulation. This drug is used for any conception – artificial or natural.
- Menogon. The lack of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) is compensated for by an increased concentration of estrogen – the female hormone, which this drug does. Due to it, the follicles develop very rapidly. It also increases endothermia, which is a successful guarantee of pregnancy.
- To consolidate the effect of drugs taken, you should have sex the day before and after taking it. If the course of hormonal therapy is successfully completed, then women should take Duphaston containing progesterone. Means is selected individually.
- Duphaston. It is used orally and is prescribed for low progesterone levels. The drug does not affect the metabolism and has no corticoid action. Sometimes can cause bleeding.
Gonadotropic groups of drugs stimulate the pituitary gland, so these drugs are taken on the second day of the menstrual cycle.
They should be taken within 10 days. Medications cause pregnancy only if it is accurately established that the problem is infertility. Preparations are selected strictly individually according to the results of ultrasound and analyzes. Drug treatment and its schedule should be discussed with your doctor so that the course of treatment is not in vain.
It is worth remembering that the cancellation of oral contraception can cause pregnancy immediately, as the hormonal balance is completely balanced.
Contraindications to the use of hormonal drugs
Contraindications and hormonal drugs – they are no exception. Hormonal medications are contraindicated in the following groups of women:
- if there is an individual intolerance of the drug
- with epilepsy
- with diabetes
- kidney and liver problems
- for any other serious illnesses
- Preparations for men, accelerating conception
Men who are the problem and the cause of infertility should also start taking medication. There are drugs that can increase sperm fertility, that is, increase the chances of conception. On the recommendation of a doctor, you can take the following drugs that will help with conception and fertilize an egg as soon as possible:
- Spemamon The drug includes L-carnitine, zinc and vitamin E. These components have a positive effect on sperm motility and their quantitative number. There is a problem with the health of the reproductive system.
- Folacin. Among the components is folic acid, which strongly contributes to the successful conception. They also reduce the likelihood of congenital malformations in the baby.
- SpermPlant Ingredients: L-carnitine, nettle extract, taurine and L-arginine. They accelerate sperm motility and improve their internal structure.
Preparations prepare the body well for successful fertilization, therefore, the doctor’s advice should not be neglected. In addition, the pills normalize hormones, which is very important when conceiving for both women and men.
Help in accelerating conception can provide traditional medicine. It is recommended to discuss the selected prescription with your doctor in order not to harm the medical treatment. In no case can not self-medicate. Here are the methods offered by traditional medicine:
The first days of the menstrual cycle are suitable for treatment with sage. He needs to insist and drink 3 times a day. It has a positive effect on the formation of ova and endothermy.
In the second half of the menstrual cycle, you can try a mixture of 2 herbs: a boron uterus and a red brush. They contain progesterone, which contributes to the preservation of pregnancy at short notice.
You can make a decoction based on rose petals, aloe and quince juice. It contains a huge amount of vitamin E, which contributes to the normal formation of fetal organs.
Other herbs and plants are also used: knotweed, plantain, hawthorn, adonis and many others.
To use the methods of traditional medicine or not – you decide. Remember that their full effect on the human body has not been studied. You have a choice: to trust the experience of our generations or follow the methods of modern studied medicine.
When planning a pregnancy, it is also very important to avoid stressful situations, visit the open air more often, do light gymnastic exercises, eat right (eat more vegetables and fruits), you can visit the pool. Spend more time with your spouse – this will give you confidence.
Such measures will help you to relax and give your body a rest, and it will be full of strength to accept a new life in itself.
While watching the video you will learn about conception.
Tablets for successful conception, you can always find on the advice of a doctor. It is best to contact a paid clinic for pregnancy planning, as you will find the help and support you need in it. Do not worry and everything will work out!