There are various preparations for mycoses, but not all of them have a systemic effect and effectively eliminate fungi. Dermazole is a time-tested and convenient to use.
Features of the drug
For the purchase of such funds recipe is not necessary. This is a safe drug that does not contain hormones, so even with long-term use is not addictive.
About Dermazole will tell the video below:
The drug is available in three forms:
- in the form of cream, packaged in metal tubes of 15, 20 and 30 grams, it comes in a thick white consistency;
- tablet form 30 pills per pack;
- in the form of shampoo, in plastic bottles of 25, 50 and 100 ml, the liquid is pink, has a pleasant aroma.
The latter form is subdivided into two varieties; it differs not only in its name: one means comes with the same name, and the other Dremazol Plus, as well as the design of the packaging, the latter is made in pink. But their main difference is composition. In the product with the prefix in the name there is a second active ingredient – zinc pyrithione.
Composition of Dermazole
The main active ingredient is ketoconazole (ketoconazole), 1 gram of cream contains 20 ml of this component. It is complemented by the following substances: light mineral oil, propylene glycol, sodium edetate, polysorbate 80, soft paraffin, cetomacrogol 1000, purified water and sodium sulfite anhydrous.
The cost of the drug varies depending on the region and the purchase price at the pharmacy, on average, the drug can be purchased at the following rates:
- cream 30 grams – 390 rubles;
- shampoo 100 ml – 540 rubles.
The main agent of the drug gives it a fungicidal effect on various types of fungi, when using the tool, its detrimental effect on streptococci and staphylococcus is observed.
As soon as ketoconazole penetrates the cell of a harmful microorganism, it immediately begins to inhibit its synthesis and thus prevents it from multiplying, with time such an action leads to the death of the fungus. Since he loses the ability to organize colonies, the disease caused by the fungus soon disappears.
Each form of release of this tool has its own purpose. So, shampoo is used to eliminate:
Tablets are taken to eliminate fungal infections, with different places of localization, they help even with candidal infections of the digestive system, as well as:
The cream is used only externally for various diseases:
Photo Dermazole Cream
Instructions for use
Dermazole is effective in diseases of the skin if it is taken regularly and in the indicated dosage.
Tablets should be drunk at the time of eating 1 piece per day. If this amount is not enough, then it is permissible to increase the dose to two pills per day.
The course of treatment depends on the nature of the disease, on average the following duration is recommended:
- for lichen – 10 days;
- infections in the scalp – within 1-2 months;
- vaginal candidiasis – 5 days;
- nail infections – from six months to a year;
- skin mycosis – from 2 to 6 weeks.
Adults with HIV infection are recommended to take in the amount of 2 tablets per day.
Children and newborns
For newly born babies, due to the lack of appropriate analyzes, taking the drug is contraindicated.
Older children tablets and shampoo is used only if their body weight exceeds 30 kg. Their dosage is 1 tablet. Those kids who have not yet gained the necessary weight should drink from a quarter to half of the pill.
During pregnancy and lactation
External use of the drug does not cause any negative effects, whereas the ingestion for future and young mothers has not been investigated, in order to avoid the risks associated with the baby, it is better not to use the remedy.
Dermazole should not be taken by people suffering from chronic liver disease, as well as those who have personal intolerance to its components and patients with porphyria.
After consuming the tablet form, temporary and mild side effects may occur:
With frequent use of therapeutic shampoo, skin reactions are possible in the form of: contact dermatitis, dryness or excessive fat content of curls, redness and irritation of the skin.
Interaction with other drugs
- In a person who takes drugs to reduce the acidity of the gastric juice, the absorbability of the drug in question is low. During simultaneous administration of Dermazole and Methylprednisolone, as well as anticoagulants, tacrolimus, cyclosporine, the dosage of the latter should be reduced, since they do not allow the active ingredient of the preparation to be completely absorbed.
- It is necessary to avoid concurrent use of agents and inducers or isoniazid liver enzymes.
- Taking pills and alcohol together can cause rashes, nausea, redness and peripheral edema.
- On the use of therapeutic shampoo and local cream only positive reviews, many even passed the neglected stages of fungal diseases.
- With pills, you must be careful not to exceed the dosage, if after taking them for three days there are no changes, then the doctor can increase it.
Among the worthy substitutes Dermazole emit:
- Ketoconazole, 5 tablets of which cost 200 rubles;
- Livarol (10 candles) – 660 rubles;
- Perhotal (100 ml of shampoo) – 340 rubles;
- Sebasol (200 ml of shampoo) – 460 rubles;
- Nizoral (15 grams of cream) – 530 rubles.
Review and review on Dermazole are given in the video below: