The vascular mesh on the legs is the initial stage of the development of varicose veins, and if no action is taken, a more pronounced defect in the form of appearing veins will soon appear. This pathological condition has several names. The pattern that occurs on the lower extremities is called teleangiectasia, couperose. In women, the pathology on the legs is more common than in men.
The vascular mesh on the legs is the initial stage of the development of varicose veins, and if no action is taken, a more pronounced defect in the form of appearing veins will soon appear.
When the expansion of small vessels of the external integument occurs, the main signs are paths of a bluish or reddish hue, which form a grid. Such a defect in most cases occurs on the hips. Given that the capillary mesh is a precursor of varicose veins, mild pain may occur in the affected areas.
Discomfort occurs in the afternoon or late afternoon after intense loads on the legs.
Spider veins cause heaviness in the legs. The intensity of the symptom will continue to increase. There are cramps that affect only the lower limbs. Their frequency also increases with the development of pathology. At the initial stage, only the vascular grid is visible, soon veins nodules appear in some places. Sometimes the temperature rises in this area.
Spider veins cause seizures.
There are several factors contributing to the occurrence of a defect:
- hormonal disorders during pregnancy, lactation, menopause, while taking oral contraceptives or drugs based on hormones;
- increased permeability of blood vessel walls;
- a varicose grid on the legs develops, venous nodes appear;
- genital diseases;
- reduced tone of the walls of the veins and capillaries;
- regular intense load on the lower limbs;
- exposure to external factors: frostbite, tanning, cosmetic procedures for cleaning the skin (peeling, etc.).
How to remove the vascular mesh
To remove the capillary grid on the legs using a conservative and radical treatment. In the first case, the affected areas are treated with drugs, wrapped with an elastic bandage and wear compression underwear.
The second option is used in more severe cases, when the pathology has spread to large areas of the skin, or pronounced venous nodes have formed.
Treatment of rosacea on the legs requires additional measures:
- power correction;
- regular exercise;
- daily douche.
These methods help to increase the elasticity of the walls of blood vessels. As a result, spider veins pale, may disappear. It is better to deal with vascular nets with complex measures, while you can quickly achieve the desired result.
At home, prepare decoctions, infusions, medicines for rubbing the affected areas. Available funds:
- A decoction of grape leaves. Alternately make baths in the broth, then in cold water. The procedure is repeated several times. After this, a foot massage is performed on the areas where spider veins appeared, using a small amount of castor oil.
- Aloe leaf cut and juice treated skin. This should be done at least 10 times a day. The procedure is carried out with an interval of 1 day.
- Kalanchoe leaves (100 g) are dried, filled with water at room temperature (350 ml) and left to stand for 1 week, shaking the container periodically. Means filter and process the vascular grid. The duration of treatment is 3 months.
For the treatment of disease can prepare a decoction of grape leaves.
Get rid of the vascular network on the legs, or at least reduce the intensity of its manifestation will help drugs external action – gels, creams or ointments. The following drugs are used:
- Troxevasin – anti-edema, anti-inflammatory ointment. It contains substances that help to reduce the permeability of blood vessels and increase the elasticity of their walls. To remove the vascular grid, the tool is applied to the affected area 2 times a day.
- Calendula based ointment contains components of natural origin that strengthen vessels. The frequency of application – 2-3 times a day. The duration of treatment is 2-4 months.
- Heparin ointment. The tool has an absorbing effect, stops the development of inflammation, affects the process of blood clotting, helps reduce the likelihood of clots. The frequency of use during the treatment of the vascular mesh – 3 times a day.
Heparin ointment, which has a resolving effect, stops the development of inflammation, affects the process of blood clotting, helps reduce the likelihood of clots.
You can remove couperosis promptly. Phlebectomy is performed only with extensive lesions and the appearance of venous nodes. To eliminate the vascular network, minimally invasive methods are used, which are implemented by puncture of the skin. The process of restoring the lower extremities while running faster. Available options:
- electrocoagulation, in which the spike of the damaged vessel walls is spiked using an electrode connected to a current source;
- Laser therapy is performed according to the principle of electrocoagulation, only a laser is used;
- sclerotherapy: a substance is inserted into the affected vessels, which promotes their adhesion;
- miniflebectomy, in which not all the vein is removed, but only the affected vessels.
Procedures are performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia.
You can remove couperosis promptly. Sclerotherapy is popular today.
In order not to have to resort to minimally invasive methods of eliminating the vascular grid, it is recommended to adhere to a number of rules:
- women should not wear high-heeled shoes, it is better if it is not more than 6 cm;
- during sleep, the legs should be slightly higher than the head, you can put a soft support under them to improve blood circulation;
- It is not recommended to take the “leg-to-foot” position often while sitting on a chair;
- avoid wearing socks, golf with tight elastic bands, because it is necessary to ensure the free circulation of blood in the vessels;
- if the vascular grid has already begun to manifest, you should go jogging, swimming, fitness, or start cycling;
- after the working day it is recommended to make a herbal foot bath, then place them on a small elevation;
- It is desirable to lose weight, stick to a diet, if there is a tendency to obesity, and at the same time, the vascular grid has already appeared.
To maintain the walls of blood vessels in a tone, it is recommended to do simple physical exercises.
It is advisable after the working day to make a herbal foot bath.
With a developing vascular grid, proper nutrition is important. The quality of the food consumed will depend on the state of the vessel walls, and at the same time the appearance of the legs. Flavonoids (found in fruits), routines and antioxidants (found in berries) are required. To reduce the risk of clots, you need to thin the blood.
It is recommended to enter into the diet ginger tea, onions and garlic. It is desirable to reduce the amount of spices.
To prevent the appearance of the vascular network, you should eat more foods rich in fiber (cereals, vegetables). Exclude animal fats, alcohol, nicotine. Under the ban is also easily digestible carbohydrates.
To prevent the appearance of spider veins, it is recommended to walk more.
If the work is sedentary, you need to take breaks and warm up.
If the work is sedentary, you need to take breaks and warm up:
- Starting position – standing on his feet. Alternately lift first one heel, then the second.
- Standing on the legs, they take off both heels from the floor, rising on their toes. Then you need to return to its original position.
- It is necessary to sit on a chair, legs bent at the same time in the knees. Feet need to roll a small solid ball.
For the prevention of the appearance of the vascular mesh do exercises in the supine position. It is necessary to bend / unbend the lower limbs in the ankle joint.