Those who have never tried fish cutlets are skeptical of such a dish, they say, the meatballs should be made from meat. However, it is worthwhile for them to try at least one patty, as their opinion immediately changes. It is not surprising, because fish patties are tasty, healthy and nutritious. Today we will tell you how to cook hake cutlets.
Hake cutlets: cooking secrets
At the very beginning you want to give a few tips, using which during the preparation of cutlets, you will be able to make the dish many times tastier and more fragrant.
- In order not to waste time on taking bones out of fish, we advise you to buy frozen hake fillets for cutlets. In this case, it is better to thaw it on the bottom shelf in the refrigerator, and not at room temperature, and especially not in the microwave.
- For the preparation of minced fish using a meat grinder, it is desirable to use a large grill. Thanks to this, the chops are juicier.
Hake cutlets fried in a pan in vegetable oil
- fish fillet – 1 kilogram,
- chicken egg – 1 piece,
- white bread – 150 grams,
- lard – 100 grams,
- milk is about a glass,
- salt to taste
- crackers – for breading,
- vegetable oil – for frying,
- flour – if necessary.
- Fish fillet and lard skipped through a meat grinder.
- Bread pour milk. Soften the pieces put in the stuffing.
- Add the minced egg.
- We salt. Mix well.
- Form the burgers. If the stuffing turned out to be very liquid, you can add a little flour for the molds.
- Serve the hake patties with the chopped croutons.
- Fry in heated vegetable oil on both sides until cooked.
- Serve hot patties. Do not forget about the side dish.
- hake fillet – 600 grams,
- chicken egg – 2 pieces,
- onion medium size – 2 pieces,
- garlic – 1 clove,
- breadcrumbs – 1/2 cup,
- olive oil – 3 tablespoons,
- mayonnaise – 1 tablespoon,
- spices – to taste,
- salt – to taste.
- Fish fillets washed. Drain.
- Clean the onions. My
- Garlic clean. Rub on a fine grater.
- Put the onion in the bowl of the combine. We grind.
- Add crackers, a tablespoon of mayonnaise, eggs and spices. Grind for 10 seconds.
- Add mash fillet and salt to the mass. Chop until smooth.
- Baking pan covered with parchment for baking. Lubricate with olive oil.
- We make cutlets from minced fish and place them on a baking sheet.
- We bake hake patties in the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for a quarter of an hour.
- Hot fragrant burgers served on the table. We are getting ready to hear a lot of rave reviews about your culinary abilities from the household and your guests.
We just offered a couple of recipes for hake fish cakes. Each housewife prepares them in their own way. Some add carrots to them, others add cottage cheese to the mince. Dear visitors of our portal, share your favorite ways of cooking hake patties in the comments to this text.