Disease in the modern world is a frequent problem of the population.
According to statistics, almost every year more than 100 billion rubles are spent to provide citizens with medical care.
And it is not a secret to anyone that there is an acute question about the financing of hospitals and clinics, as well as the provision of medicines. More people need highly skilled care, the list of people is growing every year, and medical personnel is declining.
In Russia, medical care can cost the citizens quite expensive. It often happens that citizens simply cannot afford to buy drugs. Many are not aware of their rights to receive free medicines. Every year from the budget of the country to spend 100
And in a crisis, drugs rise in price, which significantly increases the demand for such a state program.
As well as an important document becomes the draft law “On approval of the list of medical products, released by a doctor’s prescription when providing additional. medical care to certain groups of persons entitled to receive state. soc. help. ”
Who is eligible for free drugs
It should be understood that not all citizens are entitled to rely on such a state program. The privilege to receive free drugs can only benefit the beneficiaries. And not every medicine is included in the number of free ones.
Get guaranteed help can:
- veterans of the Great Patriotic War, as well as its invalids, are high on the list here;
- Citizens who participate in or participate in other hostilities;
- family members or disabled veterans;
- citizens who serve;
- military, received awards for military operations;
- workers of the rear of the Great Patriotic War;
- family members of the victims in Leningrad;
- disabled children and disabled people;
- citizens affected by the Chernobyl accident;
- kids up to three years;
- kids up to six years in large families;
- low-income citizens.
Just count on government support can citizens, which:
- cystic fibrosis;
- multiple sclerosis;
- myeloid leukemia;
- after organ transplantation.
The strangest thing is that citizens suffering from cancer receive insufficient funding, as well as insufficient medical care. They are the hardest to get the prescribed medications from the state for pain relief. But still they put help.
Information about free medical supplies gives attending doctor. He must do it himself. But if he does not do this himself, then each patient has the right to clarify this information. It is easy to find information about free medicines provided on the Internet. There is also an opportunity to learn about it in the insurance company.
What drugs can be provided for free
State provision and current legislation allows citizens to receive free medical care. The list of drugs provided free of charge, both for outpatient and inpatient care, is stipulated in a government decree. Many of these drugs are exclusively marketed. according to recipes medical professionals. With outpatient treatment, you can get a 50% discount on many medicines.
- Acetylsalidic acid;
- Paracetomol and Tramadol.
- Valproic acid;
- Aminophenylbutyric acid;
- Ethyl methyl hydroxypyridine succinate.
- Pyridostigmine bromide;
- Neostigmine methyl sulfate.
Treatment of infections:
- Amoxicillin + clavulanic acid;
- Benzatine benzylpenicillin;
- Benzyl benzoate.
- Interferon alfa-2a;
- Interferon alfa-2b.
- Alendronic acid.
- Sodium heparin;
Preparations for heart:
- Lappaconitine hydrobromide;
- Isosorbide mononitrate;
- Isosorbide dinitrate;
- Potassium and magnesium asparaginate;
Preparations for intestines:
- Sennosides A and B;
- Dioctahedral smectite.
Hormonal for thyroid:
- Methylprednisolone aceponate;
- Levothyroxine sodium;
- Insulin aspart;
- Insulin aspart biphasic;
- Insulin Detemir;
- Insulin glargine;
- Insulin glulisine;
- Insulin biphasic;
- Insulin lispro;
- Insulin Isophane;
- Insulin soluble;
- Insulin lispro biphasic;
Preparations for the treatment of kidneys:
Drugs against asthma:
- Beclomethasone + Formoterol;
- Ipratropium bromide + fenoterol;
- Tiotropium bromide;
Medicines antihistamine type:
Since 2018, the Government of the Russian Federation significantly expanded the list of drugs, regulated as vital, provided to certain categories of citizens free of charge.
The list of drugs is classified according to indications and consists of two sections. The first section is increased by 25 positions, and the second includes about 60 items of additional funds and 8 new drugs released recently.
The list is dominated by anticancer, hormonal drugs, antidepressants. Due to the fact that in recent months there has been a slight appreciation of the declared groups of goods, funding from the federal budget under this item has been increased to 21.6 billion rubles. There has been an increase in allocations for HIV-infected.
New names that were not previously listed:
- Means for eliminating pathologies of the liver and biliary tract – Nicotamide, Amber acid, Inosine, Melumin – are available in injections.
- Antidiarrheal drugs, intestinal and gastric anti-inflammatory – suspension, suppository class tablets.
- For the treatment of diabetes mellitus – Sakubitril, Valsartan. Produced in tablets.
- Activating systems – Renin-angiotensin tablets.
- Lipolipidemitis – Alirocumab, Evolokumab – liquid mixture for injection into the deep skin layers.
- Hormonal – Lanreotide – is available in gel form.
- Systemic antibacterial agents – Daptomycin, Telavancin – powder mixtures for the preparation of injections.
- Systemic antiviral – Narvaprevir and Dolutegravir – in tablets.
- Anticancer drugs – in the form of concentrated formulations for injection. More than 15 items.
- For the treatment of ocular pathologies – Tafluprost, Aflubercept – in drops.
- Medicines for general use.
Order of receipt
To refuse to preferential categories of citizens no one has the right. Issue a recipe The attending physician is obliged to receive drugs if he needs these drugs. The list of employees who are entitled to issue a prescription for free medicines is negotiated in each medical institution separately.
Drug assistance is also calculated for residents of rural settlements. If there is a polyclinic in the place of residence of a person, which is included in the insurance system, then he has the right to give prescriptions and medical assistants. For receipt it is necessary visit a sick doctor.
If he is included in the category of beneficiaries or has received a specific disease, he should provide confirmation document.
What documents must be provided
To obtain you need to provide next set of documents:
- identity document;
- insurance certificate;
- Medical Card;
- certificate from the FIU about the presence of a social package;
- documents confirming the preferential category of the patient.
You need to know that the patient has the right to refuse to receive medicines free of charge and receive compensation in the amount of money. The exemption is provided only when the diagnosis of a particular doctor. A mark is made in the client’s card. The recipe is written on a special form of the established sample. The patient should check for signature and seal. Otherwise, the form becomes invalid. Such a document is valid no more than a month.
In addition, the local medical officer submits documents to the state pharmacy about the decision of a particular client to be registered in the register. If medical drugs not available, then within ten days they are brought. If during the prescribed period the drugs did not arrive, then you can leave a request on the Roszdravnadzor website. After this, the matter passes to state control. There is also a list of free medications. Here you can also make a claim to your doctor or pharmacy about refusing to provide free medicines.
Procedure in case of refusal to issue medicines for free
Law is law. But in fact, many citizens have not received drugs free of charge.
The right to refuse citizens only if recipe is not filled correctly or there are not enough documents. If the hospital does not give out free medicines, then you need to contact with the head doctor or the administrator of the medical institution with a written statement. In case of refusal, a statement is written, which the head physician must sign. The document is needed for transmission to the prosecutor.
Option to get free drugs becomes appeal to Roszdravnadzor. There the form of the established sample is filled. The claim must be clearly stated with supporting facts. There are no deadlines for the claim, just as there is no time limit for the consideration of the application.
On the provision of drugs for children up to three years (up to 6 years, if the child is from a large family), see the following video: