Private kindergartens – a good option for parents: easy entry of the child, plus a guarantee of its full development.
Developmental and creative activities are indispensable for the full development of the child.
When choosing a garden, find out whether there are games, performances, competitions that can help the child to more easily adapt among his peers.
According to the conditions of stay and the composition of teachers, modern private gardens are a good alternative to the state.
Get acquainted with the example of kindergarten "BEAM":
In our country, of course, the rights of children are protected, but even with a full load of all developers of the capital by erecting social infrastructure buildings, the queue to kindergarten does not become shorter. What you need to know and what measures to take to get in line at a kindergarten in Moscow, and what alternatives do there exist today?
Despite the fact that the President often opens his speeches with statistics on birth rate or population growth, so that the population really “grows”, it seems that nothing is being done from the side: parents write children to kindergarten from birth, and if you want the reason for this was not done, you most likely will not get a place in the Moscow municipal garden until the children enter the institute. It should be noted that the queue in kindergartens on November 1, 2013 amounted to as many as 449 thousand children!
Who is a kindergarten and under what conditions?
In turn, all parents registered in Moscow have the right to get a place in the municipal garden. But there is one important nuance: if you and your child have a temporary registration, then you automatically find yourself constantly at the very end of the line, that is, there is no place in the free state garden you cannot see as your ears. However, permanent registration does not give any guarantees. The queue may, for example, “get lost”, or rather your name disappears from the list of people who want to get into this particular kindergarten. But a holiday comes to your house: they give you a place in kindergarten.
The basis for the admission of a child to a preschool educational institution is the fact of his enrollment in a specific kindergarten, about which parents are informed OSIP using e-mail. Within 30 calendar days from the date of accepting the message on enrollment, you will have to go to the same kindergarten where, in fact, your child was enrolled, and place a personal file on him. When admission to kindergarten, a contract is always concluded in two copies, one of which is issued to parents. In addition, you will have to provide some documents to the garden: the original birth certificate of the child and the passport of one of the parents and a medical certificate (medical examination). It is also necessary to write an application addressed to the head of the DOW.
Where and how to get in line at the kindergarten
The mechanism of recording to the queue in kindergarten has changed: previously, the so-called “physical” method was practiced exclusively, with an indispensable personal attendance at the Commission, which distributed places in the gardens of the district or district of the capital, and in 2010 the “electronic” version appeared. That is, the entry in state municipal preschool educational institutions is carried out on the website
Despite the appearance of an electronic queue, it is still possible to go “in the old manner” to the address of the Commission, which deals with the allocation of seats in the gardens, talk “live”, and after that register on the portal.
Benefits for admission to kindergarten
Upon admission to kindergarten, there are benefits, but there is a special queue for “benefit recipients”. The following categories of persons have privileges:
- children whose parents were orphaned children;
- children of investigators and prosecutors;
- children whose parents suffered in the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant;
- children whose parents are registered with the commission for the affairs of minors and the protection of their rights;
- children from large families;
- children of military personnel and military parents who were injured during the service and who are not able to continue the service for this reason;
- children of police officers;
- children with disabilities (for them, if necessary, there are special kindergartens: general health and for diseases);
- children in whose families one of the parents, brother or sister has a disability;
- children of single mothers;
- children of employees of municipal and state educational institutions;
- children whose brothers or sisters have already visited (are visiting) this educational institution.
In this case, the benefits are divided into those that give “extraordinary” right to a place in kindergarten, as well as “priority” and “priority” rights. To receive these benefits, you must submit the following documents to the commission:
- extract from the decision of the body of guardianship and guardianship;
- certificate of resettlement from the exclusion zone;
- certificate of employment of the parent;
- referral from the juvenile affairs commission;
- certificate of a large family;
- a certificate from the Commissariat or a certificate from a military unit;
- certificate from the social security authority;
- a certificate confirming the disability of either the child or his family member;
- birth certificate;
- certificate that a brother or sister attends this educational institution.
But if you do not have benefits to get a place in the desired kindergarten, and they call and write from work, asking when will you leave your place, what should you do in this case? Consider the three most common solutions to this issue:
- Fight in court for the right to send a child to kindergarten.
- Hire a babysitter.
- Give the child to a private (paid) kindergarten.
To sue the inaction of the municipality, which did not provide you specifically in kindergarten, you need to be a legally savvy citizen, for example, know that the authorities are obliged to give you a place in the municipal kindergarten within one month of your application. How to apply the law in practice, so as not to wait for several years in kindergarten?
1. It cannot be argued that the state completely denies the existence of such a problem as a queue in a kindergarten. But the reaction to the groans of parents standing in this line is often unpredictable: for example, they take a resolution to “stop the formation of full-time nurseries”. So, from September 2014, children up to three years can only be provided with a short stay group. On the portal of public services, where, in fact, that same notorious queue is being formed, it is impossible to choose the desired date of arrival of the child earlier than he turns 3 years old.
However, few people know that, along with the law on the right to education and guarantees of general accessibility and free pre-school, basic general and secondary vocational education (Article 43 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation), the age of admission of children to pre-school institutions is specified in the legislation, and it is … 2 months! This age is specified in the provision on pre-school educational institution, approved by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated October 27, 2011.
At the same time, no municipality (especially if we are talking about Moscow) can adopt regulations, carry out actions or, on the contrary, do nothing if it contradicts or does not comply with the provisions of the Constitution or federal laws and regulations approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. So, for some reason you don’t want to go to court, then we consider the remaining options: a nanny / grandmother or a private kindergarten.
2. The variant codenamed “Grandma” has its advantages and disadvantages:
- The child knows the person with whom he spends day time.
- The grandmother is well acquainted with the way of life of the family (what is taken to eat, how exactly does the daughter or daughter-in-law prepare);
- The money issue is either absent or minimal (“on the farm”).
- The relationship between mother and grandmother (mother-in-law), just will not improve, and may seriously deteriorate.
- If you are ready in advance, on the beach, to discuss all the nuances of your methods of raising an heir, then do it! If you have not yet fully formulated this even for yourself, then you can state the very essence, hoping that the older generation will guess the rest.
If the grandmother is not at hand (lives in another city or just far / inconvenient to get, age does not allow
3. The option “Nanny” also has its pros and cons:
- You have the right to require the nanny to fulfill all your requirements concerning the upbringing of your child.
- A nanny can be a professional: a kindergarten teacher or a school teacher in the past, which can be both a plus and a minus for you. On the one hand, such a nanny has a lot of experience, on the other hand, it can be difficult for you: professionals find it harder to compromise on issues of upbringing, suppressing your authority. That is, there may be such a situation: the nanny behind the threshold, the child, as a substitute, does not obey, runs away, hides, does not eat … And with the nurse, everything was fine!
- At first, it is better to install a “total” control behind the nanny (you can arrange cameras around the house, transmitting a signal to you in Skype and
The main disadvantage in the options considered is the lack of socialization in the child, and the early development group is unlikely to make up for it.
There is one more option: a private kindergarten. So, you have a huge selection of private gardens. How to make a choice? First, it is necessary to take into account the location, and choose a garden next to the house, or at least in convenient transport accessibility. Secondly, you should not trust anyone this important decision: what has come up for a friend may not suit you and your child.
We advise you to find out the following points about the chosen kindergarten:
- Teaching Staff;
- the number of children in the group;
- how food is organized: whether it is cooked in the garden, where and in what conditions it happens;
- whether there is a territory for walking is a very important moment
There is one more kind of private gardens, about which it is necessary to mention separately: these are the so-called private “family-type” gardens. Usually, a three-four-room apartment is rented for such a garden, a bedroom is organized in one room, a playroom in another, a third one is meant for practice, another room can be reserved for a dining room. In this case, it is necessary to carefully study the documents permitting the pre-school educational activities, the kitchen (provided that it will be used for the whole garden), the menu, and to get acquainted with teachers and educators. Usually in such gardens in the group children of different ages – from 3 to 7 years old, usually do not take the younger ones, if it is not a private nursery.
Parents of preschool children almost always get up to the question: to send a child to kindergarten or hire a nanny, or maybe just leave home with grandmother. First you need to analyze your expectations. The opinion of a child psychologist can help in making such an important decision. The psychologist, having played with the child in your presence, will conclude: is your baby ready for such a long separation from you as he can adapt to an unfamiliar environment. He will orient in the proposed educational programs and will give recommendations on the conditions of upbringing most preferable for your child.