A big misconception of parents about a newborn child is that the baby does not hear until a certain time, does not see, does not feel, and, accordingly, does not need classes and games. Far from it, the development of a baby, like upbringing, should start from birth, and ideally, from his life in the womb.
Today we will tell you how to deal with newborn baby, and what games will be useful to you in this.
The content of the article:
Child development in the 1st month of life
The first month of life of a newborn can rightly be called the most difficult. Indeed, during this period, the baby should adapt to the environment outside the mother’s body. The baby sleeps a lot, and when he wakes up, he behaves according to his physiological state.
We can say that the time of active wakefulness is sometimes difficult to predict, so do not plan games with newborns in advance. Just use the appropriate occasion when you and the baby are able to interact positively. This is usually 5-10 minutes after eating..
- We develop visionSecure the music mobile on the bed. He will certainly cause interest in the baby, and he wants to follow his movement. See also: Developing black and white pictures for newborns from 0 to a year: print or draw – and play!
- Learn to imitateSome kids even at this age have time to imitate adults. Show tongue or funny faces that can cheer up the baby.
- Amuse the earHang the bell on the gum and show the baby the pattern “movement = sound”. The baby may like beautiful observation related to sound.
- Dancing dancingTurn on the music, take the baby on the hands and try to dance lightly, shaking and shaking to the beat of your favorite songs.
- Strange soundsTake the most simple rattle and slightly shake the right-to-left of the baby. Waiting for a positive reaction of the baby, you can increase the volume. The kid will begin to understand that the mysterious sound is heard from outside and will begin to look for its cause with his eyes.
- Palm girthIf you stretch a rattle to the baby or a finger, touching the palm of your hand, he will try to grasp them with a pen.
Educational games for a newborn in the 2nd month of life
The look of the kid is more focused. He can carefully observe the moving object in a step from him. Also he sensitive to sounds and trying to determine where they come from.
It is very interesting that 2 months. baby already builds simple causal relationships. For example, he understands that someone comes to his voice.
- We manage the arms and legsDress the baby in monophonic clothes with sewn on bright cuffs or wear funny socks. To see these items, the baby will have to manage their hands and feet. For a change, you can change socks or wear only on one side.
- Puppet showInterest the child, and then move the hand doll so that the baby can watch it.
- Amazing squeakLet the baby squeeze a squeaking toy in his fist, then he will feel his hands better.
- Dummy DollDraw a good and sad face on a paper plate. Then turn that baby could see different sides. Soon, the baby will enjoy the cheerful image and even talk to him.
- Up downThrow up soft pompons upwards so that when they fall they touch the child. At the same time warn about his fall. After a while, the baby will wait for the pom-pom, adjusting to your words and intonation.
- Young cyclistLay your baby on a safe surface, take him by the feet and use the legs to move the rider.
- Reach for a legAttach above the crib different in texture or sound objects. Make sure that the baby can deliver to their feet. As a result of this game, the baby will begin to distinguish between soft and hard objects, quiet and loud, smooth and embossed.
Educational games for a three month baby
At this age, baby reactions become more meaningful. For example, you can already distinguish several types of laughter and crying. Baby already can recognize your voice, face and smell. He willingly interacts with close relatives and even responds with sweet agukani.
With regard to physical development, the 3-month baby manages pens better, knows how to take the right toy and can learn to clap. He is no longer so tired to hold the head, turns over on its side and rises on the elbows.
- Reliable sandboxIn a large container, load a little oatmeal, spread an oilcloth under the bowl. While holding the baby, show how pleasant it is to pass flour through your fingers. You can give him a small capacity for pouring.
- Find a toy!Show your baby a bright toy. When he is interested in her and wants to take – to cover the toy with a handkerchief or napkin. Show the baby how to “release” the toy by pulling the end of the napkin.
- Ball searchAt a distance from the baby roll bright ball. Wait for him to notice him and to crawl over to him. In this way, he will learn to coordinate his movements.
Developing games and activities for the baby 4 months
At this age, baby can roll back or tummy. He’s good raises the top of the body, turns the head in different directions and trying to crawl. At this stage of development, it is important for the baby to help deal with the capabilities of his body and his sense of space.
At this time you can develop ear for music selecting different melodies, songs and sound toys. In addition, you may notice that the kid wants to actively communicate in “his own language.”
- Plastic box with toys or water may be interested for a long time crumb.
- Paper gamesTake thin sheets for the printer or soft toilet paper and show your baby how to tear or crush them. It develops fine motor skills well.
- PlaidRoll the blanket four times and put the baby in the middle. Now swing the baby in different directions so that he can roll. This educational game for newborns will teach him to turn around quickly.
Child development 5 months in the game
This month baby is good captures the change in intonation and distinguishes between “their” and “alien”. He already has some accumulated information experience, which facilitates developmental activities from birth.
Recently you taught a kid to focus on one toy, and now he has can choose the desired item. Now you can teach your child to manipulate objects so that he can continue to occupy himself.
- Crawling PromotionNot far from the baby start a music top, to which you must crawl. A pleasant sound and a bright view of the toy motivate the baby to crawl.
- Pull on the tape!To tie a ribbon or a rope to a bright attractive toy. Put the toy away from the baby lying on the tummy, and give the end of the rope or ribbon to him in the handles. Show the child how to pull the ribbon so that the toy comes closer. We pay your attention that a ribbon and a rope cannot be left for a child to play when you are not in the room with him!
- Hide and seekCover the baby with a diaper, then call and open the face of the baby. So you teach him to his name. You can also make with your loved ones so that the baby tries to call you or your friends.
Educational games for kids in the 6th month of life
At 6 months baby responds to the name and needs constant communication. He is happy to master educational games like boxes that need to be closed, or folding pyramids.
Child creeps confidently, maybe it sits on its own and manages both handles well. At this stage, adults rarely have a question about how to play with a newborn baby, because the kid himself comes up with entertainment. Your task is only to support his attempts at independent development.
- Different soundsFill 2 plastic bottles with different volumes of water. The child will knock on them with a spoon and notice the difference in sound.
- Obstacle courseComplicate the crawling due to rollers and pillows. Arrange them on the way to your favorite toy.
- Offer of choiceLet the baby holds a toy in each pen. At this point, offer him the third. He, of course, will drop the rest, but gradually he will begin to make the decision of “choice.”