The mystery of motherhood adorns any woman. However, not very pleasant metamorphosis occurs with a woman, such as panic and jitters during pregnancy. In during pregnancy, hormonal changes, which affects the psychological state of the future mommy.
Often pregnant women live in constant fear
Maternal instinct makes a woman constantly fearful, because she is experiencing all the time, and fear during pregnancy can affect the health of the future baby.
Ways to avoid stressful situations
A pregnant woman constantly thinks about how fear of pregnancy can affect her future child. Fear in early pregnancy can cause premature labor. And if the child can not yet exist outside the maternal body, then there can be tragic consequences, especially if the fright occurred in early pregnancy.
In order not to fall into stressful situations and not to experience fright during pregnancy, try to observe the following rules:
- avoid conflict situations;
- try not to go to crowded places (bus at rush hour, metro or market);
- Avoid confinement as much as possible, especially if you are claustrophobic.
Experiences during pregnancy can trigger an increase in blood pressure. Hypertension damages the health of the future mother and her child, and can have the following consequences:
- When frightened in a pregnant woman, the pressure rises, because of this, vasoconstriction may occur, which will adversely affect the blood supply to the whole organism. This means that fear during pregnancy can lead to fetal hypoxia and adversely affect fetal development.
- If, as a result of a strong startle in a pregnant woman, the pressure increases in the blood flow between the uterus and the placenta, then the fear during pregnancy can provoke delamination of part of the placenta and lead to premature birth, which is not desirable in the early stages.
- Prolonged hypertension during pregnancy, resulting from fright during pregnancy, can harm the health of the mother and severe harm to the health of the baby, because he will no longer receive the necessary nutrients in the right amount. As a result, mothers can develop diseases such as preeclampsia or eclampsia. With such diseases, the mother’s body does not always cope with the task, and in order to save a pregnant woman, it is necessary to cause preterm delivery, which affects the health of the future baby.
- If a woman has failed to restore her blood pressure during pregnancy, then during labor she may have a stroke or retinal detachment.
Increased blood pressure, which often occurs after a fright in a pregnant woman, is very dangerous for expectant mothers and their future baby. Therefore, take care of yourself: you are now responsible for your own health and that of your child.
And if you have increased blood pressure twice in a row, be sure to tell your doctor about it, do not let it drift!
Increased pressure is very dangerous for the child.
During the fright, the woman’s body begins to actively develop adrenaline, which provokes vascular spasms, worsens the work of the mother’s circulatory system, which creates problems with blood circulation in the fetus. Fetoplacental insufficiency may develop, which may result in spontaneous abortion.
Adrenaline is actively produced during childbirth, because childbirth for the female body is also stress. Adrenaline promotes labor by helping to reduce smooth muscle. This means that fear during pregnancy, which produces adrenaline, will also provoke generic activity. The result may be premature birth, which in early pregnancy can lead to the loss of a child.
Strong fear during pregnancy can be the beginning of a panic attack (vegetative crisis). This disease belongs to the subclass of neurotic disorders, and should not be ignored by a doctor. Its treatment in pregnant women is aggravated by the fact that drug treatment can harm the fetus, and treatment with natural materials is not always effective. Fears in this case, it is better to start treatment immediately, so as not to complicate the pregnancy. For most women, this condition goes away by itself after childbirth. But in order to avoid unpleasant consequences during pregnancy, you need to pay attention to the state of your body during the entire pregnancy. Call your doctor immediately if you notice any signs of a panic attack:
- increased or decreased body, accompanied by sweating;
- nausea, vomiting, stool disorders;
- stomach cramps;
- dry mouth;
- increased heart rate and pulse;
- change in blood pressure;
- cramps in the limbs.
You can carry out prevention of the nervous system at home on your own. And if you began to notice signs of severe irritability, then try to cope with your strong fears with an uncomplicated breathing exercise. To do this, take a deep breath with the tension of all the muscles, hold your breath and count to ten. Then exhale and relax. Listen to yourself. If you feel a little unwell or dizzy, stop right away! Do this exercise while sitting. If breathing exercises do not suit you, you can do a concentration exercise, which will also help you relax. To do this alternately strain different parts of the body. First, strain the hands, then the shoulders, shoulder blades, buttocks, legs and feet. Then, if this exercise comes easy and does not distract you from your fears, try to squeeze and unclench two groups of muscles, three each.
If in your city there is a yoga group for future mothers, then be sure to start practicing it. These classes will not only teach you to get rid of fears through relaxation, but also prepare your body for physical exertion that you will simply need during future births.
Before you begin to study, be sure to consult a doctor.
Remember that fright for a pregnant woman can negatively affect the development of the child.