September 11, 2016 Leave a comment 18,658 Views
One of the products that doctors recommend for everyday use is beef liver. There are many recipes that are easy to implement, and these dishes are not only very nutritious, but also great for feeding nursing mothers.
The liver is a unique product that contains almost all the elements necessary for the body. To saturate the body with hemoglobin, ferritin is needed, and it is in the beef liver that there is a large amount of it.
In addition to ferritin, it is rich in such elements:
Calorie content is relatively low – 125 calories are contained in 100 grams. Of these, proteins – 20 grams, carbohydrates – 4 grams, fats – 3 grams. A huge amount of vitamins also makes the liver an indispensable product on the table.
Useful by-product is recommended for people suffering from anemia, as well as for diabetes or sclerosis. Each pediatrician doctor will confidently say that during lactation use of beef liver positively affects the body of both mother and child, and advises the best recipe.
Good or bad?
Beef liver has many more beneficial qualities than harmful ones. The useful ones include the following:
- because of the low calorie content, you can safely use it during the diet;
- a large number of beneficial elements positively affects the body;
- can be used to relieve the symptoms of certain diseases;
- rare allergic reaction to the components of the product.
It is sad though, but the use has its drawbacks. For example, such a terrible enemy of humanity, like cholesterol, is also abundantly contained in a tasty by-product. And everyone knows that this can stimulate the appearance of such problems:
- heart attack
Another important point that you need to always remember is not only the nursing mother, but also lovers of tasty food – for use in various dishes, you must take only fresh produce. If the by-product has changed color, there are suspicious spots or bubbles on the surface – it is strictly prohibited to cook from it.
Briefly about the most important
Certain important points should definitely be mentioned. This applies to the purchase and storage of offal. It is better to buy from verified sellers, then the risk of purchasing a damaged product is minimized.
The liver should be of a beautiful even color, dark red streaks or watery growths are not allowed. Before cooking, be sure to remove the film. It is recommended to soak the product in water or milk, even if the recipe does not contain this process.
Store the liver can be no more than two days in the refrigerator. You can freeze, then the storage time increases. True, this can only be done with a fresh and high-quality product.
Boiled liver in sauce
This recipe is perfect for nursing mothers. The liver is boiled here. Eating fried during lactation is not recommended.
Boiled beef liver
- 500 gr-mov beef liver;
- 100 grams of onion (half of an average onion);
- 1 liter of water;
- 20 grams of margarine;
- 25 gr flours;
- 60 gr-mov sour cream.
- In boiling water send spices and seasonings.
- Lower the liver into boiling broth, not chopping.
- Boil the by-product until cooked, cut into small slices.
- Strain the broth, dilute the sour cream and flour in it, pour over the liver slices and stew with the onions until done (a quarter of an hour is enough).
The recipe is very simple. It will take a minimum of products, ideal for nursing mothers.
- 500 mil-ditch of milk;
- 500 grams of liver;
Before cooking, rinse the liver and cut it into pieces.
- Cut the liver into small slices (up to a centimeter thick).
- Pour milk for an hour, periodically stir.
- Squeeze the liquid, wrap the slices in foil, rubbing with fine salt.
- Bake in the oven no more than 10 minutes. Put on a dish, pour plenty of juice, which was formed during baking. Garnish – boiled vegetables.
A delicious simple recipe for every day. You can replace rice with buckwheat or oatmeal.
Rice casserole with liver
- 100 grams of rice;
- 120 mil-ditch of water;
- 240 mil-t of milk;
- 450 grams of liver;
- 100 gr-mov onions;
- 30 grams of oil;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- Combine the milk with water and boil rice in this mixture.
- Using a blender or meat grinder, chop the liver and onions.
- Combine rice, chopped liver, eggs and spices.
- Prepare a baking sheet with oil, grease it liberally, pour out the liver mixture.
- Cook in an oven heated to 180 degrees for no more than 60 minutes.
Conclusions from all the information about beef liver can be made unambiguous – it can and should be used for food, especially for nursing mothers. The main thing – to get a fresh product and choose the appropriate recipe.
Before you use the byproduct, be sure to consult a doctor, especially during breastfeeding. Usually there is no prohibition – both mother and child will be able to get only the benefits from this wonderful product.