First child allowance
The State Duma adopted the law of December 28, 2017 No. 418-ФЗ on monthly payments for the birth of the first child and the extension of the maternity capital program until the end of 2021.
Who can get a new monthly child benefit for their first child at birth in 2018
The family at birth or adoption of the first child from January 1, 2018 has the right to receive a monthly payment. Its size will be equal to the subsistence minimum for children established in the region. The average payment will be:
- in 2018 – 10,523 rubles,
- in 2019 – 10 836 rubles,
- in 2020 – 11 143 rubles.
It is assumed that the number of potential recipients of the monthly payment will be almost 340 thousand people annually (45.7% of the number of first-born children). Federal spending will amount to 21.4 billion rubles in 2018, 55.1 billion rubles in 2019, and 68 billion rubles in 2020.
A similar monthly payment in the amount of the subsistence minimum per child from January 1, 2013 is already paid in the majority of regions of the country for the third child up to 3 years in accordance with the “May Decree” of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin from
Experts say that benefits in the amount of 10 thousand rubles. for the birth of the first child not dramatically increase the birth rate. First, this amount is too small. Secondly, not all people will respond to this measure; therefore, the measure of a fundamental change in the wage system is more effective. Without this, we will not advance further in our demographic policy. When the maternity capital was introduced, it influenced the growth of the second, third and subsequent births. This measure was long overdue, and the mass of the population that postponed birth reacted. But it was this kind of accumulated effect. Now such a measure will not give a similar effect. ”
"Russia 1" ,
Who will be paid first child allowance
At the end of the year, the 2nd stage of payments
Article 2 of Law 418-FZ
2. Monthly payment in connection with the birth (adoption) of the first or second child is made from the day the child was born, if the application for its appointment was followed no later than six months from the day the child was born. In other cases, the monthly payment in connection with the birth (adoption) of the first or second child is made from the date of application for its appointment.
Other Benefit Situations
The new allowance is paid to target families, whose average per capita income does not exceed one and a half times the subsistence minimum in the region of residence for the second quarter of last year.
- Birth (adoption) of a child after January 1, 2018;
- Citizenship of the Russian Federation with the recipient of benefits and his permanent residence in the territory of Russia on a permanent residence permit (registration) in the passport (
So, to receive cash assistance under the new law, three conditions must be met:
- low family income (dad, mom, child, but other relatives are not counted, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, neighbors and
The following persons can receive payments:
The allowance will also be paid to the family that adopted the child after
Payments will be canceled if:
- parents are denied rights to the child;
- the child is completely transferred to the state provision;
- parents are limited in their rights to the child;
- the child is temporarily removed from the family by decision of the guardianship.
The size of the monthly allowance for the first child
Benefits, Increased Rate
For any groups of the population, for example, for a single mother, unemployed, awarded with medals, an increased rate is not provided. Everyone is equal.
Revenues are recorded before taxes. Income in foreign currency is converted into rubles at the rate of the Central Bank at the date of actual receipt of these incomes. Expenses (alimony (from the father), mortgage, loans) are NOT counted.
Accounted and non-accounted income for assigning a monthly payment to a child
All amounts are taken into account in the month of their actual receipt, which falls on the billing period. For other periods of calculation and payment of income, the amount of income received must be divided by the number of months for which it is accrued and taken into account in family income for the months that fall on the billing period.
Incomes under civil contracts, from business and other activities are divided by the number of months for which they are accrued (received) and are taken into account in income for the months of the accounting period.
When assigning a monthly payment in connection with the birth (adoption) of the first or second child, the average per capita family income is calculated from the amount of income of family members for the last 12 calendar months preceding the month of applying for payment. To do this, divide 1/12 of the income of all family members for the billing period by the number of family members. If information on the amount of income of family members is presented for a period of less than 12 calendar months, the average per capita income is calculated in proportion to the period for which there is information.
Who is part of the family when calculating income?
The composition of the family in calculating the average family income does not include:
- persons serving a sentence of imprisonment, imprisoned, under compulsory treatment by a court decision, deprived of parental rights or restricted in parental rights;
- persons on full state support.
The amount of payments is set at the regional level. “Floating” amount due to the fact that the calculation of the subsistence minimum of the region. On average, it is 10,500 thousand rubles. In the budget until 2020, the government provided for a possible increase in the size of the benefit – in 2019 10.8 thousand rubles, in 2020 – 11.1 thousand rubles.
An example of determining the right to receive a monthly benefit for the first child, Kirov region
CHECK THE RIGHT TO RECEIVE benefits for the 1st child
How to get a monthly payment, application deadlines, ORDER and LIST OF DOCUMENTS
You must submit an application for the appointment of a monthly payment in connection with the birth (adoption) of the first or second child at any time within 1.5 years from the date of birth of the child. If you apply for payment within 6 months after the birth of the child, she will be appointed from the date of birth, and in other cases from the date of application for her appointment.
Social Security or the FIU will request the necessary documents in the relevant departments, all will issue and assign the payment if the recipient has the right to it. Transfer money to the specified bank account.
The order and list of documents for receiving benefits for the first child 2019
The procedure for applying for the appointment of the specified payment, as well as the list of documents (copies of documents, information) necessary for its appointment, has been established by ORDER of the RF Ministry of Labor on December 29, 2017 No. 889n (.pdf 131 Kb).
LIST of documents for assigning monthly payments to FIRST CHILD
1. The document proving the identity of the applicant;
2. Documents proving the identity, place of residence (stay) of the members of the applicant’s family;
3. Documents confirming the place of residence in the territory of the Russian Federation of the applicant;
4. Insurance certificate of compulsory pension insurance of the applicant and his family members (SNILS).
5. Document certifying the identity of the representative;
6. A document confirming the authority of the representative;
7. Permission of the guardianship and trusteeship body on the expenditure of maternity capital funds – in the case of an application by the guardians (guardians) of the child (s).
8. Documents (information) confirming the composition of the family:
- marriage certificate;
- certificate of divorce;
- documents confirming the birth (adoption) of children;
- information entered in the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation – the applicant;
- certificate of name change (in case of change of the surname, name or patronymic of the applicant or his family members).
9. Documents confirming the establishment of custody of a minor child (foster family agreement and the act of the guardianship and trusteeship body on the appointment of a guardian or curator, certificate of guardian).
10. A document confirming account details in a Russian credit institution opened for the applicant, or a representative of a minor child (bank deposit agreement (account), certificate of the credit institution about account details and other documents containing information about account details).
11. Documents (certificates, information, court decisions) confirming the grounds for not including the information of a family member in calculating the average per capita income in accordance with Part 11 of Article 4 of the Federal Law No. 418-ФЗ “On Monthly Payments to Families with Children”: confirming the fact of serving punishment in the form of deprivation of liberty, application of a preventive measure in the form of imprisonment, being on compulsory treatment by a court decision, as well as the fact of deprivation of parental rights or restricted parental rights of a family member, being in full state arstvennom providing a family member of the applicant.
12. Documents confirming the fact of the absence of the second parent (in the case of applying as a single parent applicant):
- a certificate from the civil registry office on the basis for including the information on the father of the child in the birth certificate for a single mother’s child (children);
- death certificate of the second parent;
- certificate of divorce;
- a court decision recognizing the second parent as missing or declaring dead, entered into legal force.
13. A court decision and other documents containing, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, information on declaring a citizen dead, on recognizing him as missing, on depriving him of his parental rights.
14. The decision of the court to cancel the decision of the court to declare a citizen dead, to declare him missing, or to deprive him of his parental rights.
15. Court decision on the restoration of parental rights.
16. Documents (certificates, information, contracts) on the income of the applicant and family members.
Per capita income for calculating benefits for the firstborn
It is calculated regionally – the local authorities calculate the subsistence level during the determination of the federal budget. The calculation takes into account such sources of material resources:
- pensions, social payments, scholarships and other types of payments received from sources in the Russian Federation;
- insurance payments;
- compensation paid by the state;
- monetary allowance, which receive military personnel, law enforcement officers.
Whether the income of the husband for receiving Putin’s allowance is reduced by the amount of alimony.
Costs do not reduce income, for example, alimony, mortgage and so on. The certificates indicate the income, where the costs are. ALL benefits are ALWAYS reckoned on INCOME, expenses, taxes and so on.
Article 4 of Law N 418-ФЗ "About monthly payments to families with children"
1. When calculating the average family income for the purpose of assigning a monthly payment in connection with the birth (adoption) of the first or second child, the following family income received in monetary form is taken into account: 1) remuneration for performing labor or other duties, including payments of compensatory and incentive nature, remuneration for the work done, the service rendered, the action in the Russian Federation. At the same time, remuneration of directors and other similar payments received by members of the governing body of an organization (board of directors or other similar body) – the tax resident of the Russian Federation, the location of which is the Russian Federation, are considered as income received from sources in the Russian Federation, regardless from the place where the managerial duties assigned to these persons were actually fulfilled or from where the said remuneration was paid; 2) pensions, allowances, scholarships and other similar payments received by a citizen in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) the legislation of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation or received from a foreign organization in connection with the activities of its separate subdivision in the Russian Federation, 3) payments to the legal successors of deceased insured persons in cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation Federation on compulsory pension insurance; 4) compensation paid by a government body or public association for the time 5) the monetary allowance (pay) of military personnel, employees of the internal affairs bodies of the Russian Federation, institutions and bodies of the penitentiary system, customs authorities of the Russian Federation and other bodies in which the legislation of the Russian Federation provides for the passage of federal public service, related to law enforcement, as well as additional payments that are of a permanent nature, and food security inclusion (financial compensation in return for food rations), established by the Russian legislation Federatsii.2. When calculating the average family income, the amounts of lump-sum material assistance paid from the federal budget, budgets of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, local budgets and other sources are not taken into account in connection with a natural disaster or other extraordinary circumstances, as well as in connection with a terrorist act.
Per capita income will be calculated on the basis of the following documents.
A certificate of family member income is filed in the last 12 calendar months preceding the month of filing an application for the purpose of the specified payment.
When calculating ALLOWANCES, PENSIONS and
TERMS of Appointment and Payment of benefits for the first child, why Refused, Amount is less
5 calendar days after the receipt and registration of the application is given to the request in the relevant authorities the information necessary to make a decision on the received application.
According to Section 24 of Order No. 889n (.pdf 131 Kb), the monthly payment in connection with the birth (adoption) of the first or second child is appointed by the executive authority of the constituent member of the Russian Federation exercising authority in the field of social protection of the population, or by the territorial authority of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation within a month receiving (registering) an application for assigning payments with documents.
Monthly payment in connection with the birth (adoption) of the first child is made by the executive authority of the constituent entity of the Russian Federation exercising authority in the field of social protection of the population through credit organizations specified in the statement of payment, every month, no later than the 26th of the month following the month of admission (registration ) applications for the appointment of payments with documents.
When child benefits are paid, why they refused, why the amount is less?
Please find out the deadlines for the payment of maternity and child benefits in your regional social security departments. And if they do not help you there either, then directly to the Ministry of Social Security, which relates to your region of residence. There they will not only help you, but also tell you what amount should be transferred and when. as well as affect the work of social security in your place of residence!
Questions and Answers
If the child was born in 2017
If the child was born before 2018, this benefit will not be calculated on it. Assistance is designed exclusively for those children who were born on January 1, 2018 and after this date.
For example, if a child was born on December 31, 2017, he will not see benefits. Such are the cases.
Is 10,000 laid if the father has 1 child and the mother has the second?
This allowance will not be paid, since the wife (the mother of the second child) will receive monthly payments from the maternity capital (Federal Law No. 256 from