Author: admin. August 13, 2009 at 7:08 am
1. QUESTION – In the section “General Labor Protection Requirements” instructions on labor protection for an employee of an organization are reflected: 1. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) instructions on the safe maintenance of the workplace; b) a list of workwear, footwear and other personal protective equipment issued to employees in accordance with established rules and regulations; c) a list of possible emergencies and their causes.
2. QUESTION – When is an employer required to remove an employee from work? 2. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) the employee did not pass the training and examination of labor protection knowledge; b) violation by an employee of labor protection requirements, if the violation created a threat of severe consequences; c) a single gross violation of labor duties; d) in all cases.
3. QUESTION What is the employee obliged to immediately notify his supervisor? 3. OPTIONS OF ANSWERS: a) about any situation that threatens the life and health of people; b) every accident that occurred at work; c) about the deterioration of their health; d) about all of the above.
4. QUESTION – When can a victim be transported and transported only “sitting or half-sitting”? 4. OPTIONS OF ANSWERS: a) with penetrating wounds of the chest. b) neck injury. c) in the cases specified in the answers “a” and “b”
5. QUESTION – How are bandages applied to wounds on penetrating wounds of the abdomen? 5. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) gently right the fallen organs. b) cover the wound contents with a clean cloth that completely covers the edges of the wound, and attach it with a plaster. Raise the legs of the victim and undo the waist belt. c) in accordance with the answers “a” and “b”.
6. QUESTION – Is it possible to use labor of pregnant women in computer-related work? 6. OPTIONS OF RESPONSES: a) a woman from the time of establishing a pregnancy should be transferred to work not related to using a PC, or for them should be limited to working with personal machines (no more than 3 hours per shift), subject to compliance with hygiene requirements established by sanitary rules; b) not allowed; c) the sanitary rules and norms of this issue is not provided.
7. QUESTION – How is it recommended to organize work on a computer to prevent premature fatigue? 7. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) organize a work shift with alternating work on the computer and without it. The duration of continuous work with VDT without a regulated break should not exceed 2 hours. B) In cases where the character requires constant interaction with the video display terminal (typing or data entry and
8. QUESTION – Who and in what time conducts the primary instruction at the workplace? 8. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) the direct supervisor of the work, who has undergone, in the established manner, training and testing of knowledge on labor protection, instructs the employees before their independent work begins; b) the labor protection specialist conducts instructions prior to the beginning of the employee’s independent activity; c) The person appointed by the employer, instructs within a month after the employee is admitted to the organization.
9. QUESTION – Should the employee always use personal protective equipment (PPE) issued to him in accordance with the labor protection instruction for the performance of work? 9. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) the employee is obliged to comply with labor protection requirements established by the instructions on labor protection and to apply the PPE correctly. b) the employee has the right to refuse the use of PPE, which reduces labor productivity. c) the employee has the right to refuse the use of PPE, about which he must inform the work manager in writing.
10. QUESTION – Do I need to familiarize an employee with an order for employment? 10. OPTIONS OF ANSWERS: a) need b) not needed c) at the discretion of the administration d) at the request of the employee
11. QUESTION- When does an organization create a labor protection service? 11. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) in organizations of 100 employees b) the number of employees exceeds 50 people, an OT service is created or an OT specialist position is introduced c) at the discretion of the administration
12. QUESTION – Under what conditions does an employer have the right to transfer an employee to another job in the same organization to replace an absent employee? 12. OPTIONS OF ANSWERS: a) with the written consent of the employee, regardless of the qualification of work b) for a period of one month during a calendar year with remuneration for work performed, but not lower than the average earnings for previous work, and in the absence of contraindications for health reasons . c) answers “a” and “b” 13. QUESTION – What organizational measures should be carried out to ensure the safety of work from ladders and ladders? 13. OPTIONS OF ANSWERS: a) each ladder and stepladder must be registered, have a serial number and a sign indicating its membership and the date of the next test. b) the serviceability of stairs and stepladders is checked at least once a month with a log entry. c) in accordance with the answers “a” and “b”
14. QUESTION – What categories of users by personal electronic computers (PCs) are required for hiring and periodic medical examinations? 14. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) all categories of users. b) Working with PC, in
15. QUESTION – What are hygienic criteria, where and for what are they used? 15. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) Indicators to assess the degree of deviations of the parameters of the production environment and the labor process from current hygienic standards. b) indicative indicators for assessing the state of working conditions. c) predetermined standard values.
16. QUESTION – What is a harmful production factor? 16. OPTIONS OF ANSWERS: a) The environmental and labor process factor, the impact of which on an employee under certain conditions (intensity, duration and
17. QUESTION – How are the safety and professional selection of personnel related? 17. OPTIONS OF ANSWERS: a) these are two components of the same problem situation. If they are not taken into account, the probability of an accident, incident or injury will increase. b) They are not related to each other. c) professional staff selection allows you to select a person for a workplace that is fully consistent with his personal qualities.
18. QUESTION – What percentage of the guilt of the insured can be established by the commission during the investigation of the accident? 18. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) 25% b) 50% c) 100% d) any of the above
19. QUESTION- What kind of work is considered night work and how is it paid? 19. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) Working with
20. QUESTION – Which of the listed provisions are the essential conditions of an employment contract? 20. OPTIONS FOR ANSWERS: a) Last Name. Name, patronymic of the employee and the name of the employer b) place of work, position, work functions, work and rest schedule c) test conditions d) all listed in answers “a” – “c”
21. QUESTION – Are information about disciplinary actions entered into the workbook? 21. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) Yes, all disciplinary penalties are applied b) No, they are not, unless the disciplinary action is dismissal c) The issue is resolved by the administration of the organization.
22. QUESTION – For misdemeanor, how old can a disciplinary action be applied? 22. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) Not later than 1 month from the date of the discovery of the misdemeanor b) Not later than 6 months from the date of the commission of the misdemeanor c) within the time specified in the answers “a” and “b”
23. QUESTION – What are the duties of an employee in the field of labor protection? 23. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) Ensure the storage of workwear issued to him b) comply with work and rest conditions c) notify your immediate supervisor about an industrial accident d) take measures to prevent the development of an emergency at the workplace
24. QUESTION – Term of investigation of an accident at the request of the victim 24. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) 3 days b) 15 days c) month d) 45 days
25. QUESTION – Period of storage of materials for investigating accidents with an employer 25. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) 10 years b) 25 years c) 45 years d) 75 years
26. QUESTION – If an employee refuses to perform work in case of danger to his life, the employer is obliged to: 26. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) provide work in another specialty b) provide the employee time off until the danger has been eliminated require the employee to perform work duties
27. QUESTION – Termination of an employment contract at the initiative of the employer is allowed: 27. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) during a long-term temporary disability of an employee b) during an employee’s vacation time c) if an employee violates labor protection rules that created the risk of an industrial accident d ) in all variants
28. QUESTION – What day is declared the World Day for Occupational Safety and Health? 28. RESPONSE OPTIONS: a) The International Labor Organization (ILO) has announced World Health and Safety Day, but the exact date has not been set b) April 28 c) May 1
29. QUESTION – Who is responsible for ensuring safe working conditions in the organization? 29. OPTIONS OF ANSWERS: a) to the employer b) to the service of labor protection c) to the heads of departments and the employer
30. QUESTION – How often is the knowledge of labor protection of managers and specialists of organizations carried out? 30. OPTIONS OF ANSWERS: a) When applying for work, then – annually b) When applying for work during the first month, then – at least 1 time in 3 years. An extraordinary test of knowledge is carried out when changes are made to existing legislation and other regulatory legal acts containing labor protection requirements, technology changes, at the request of supervisory authorities, etc. c) at least once every 5 years. Extraordinary check – in accordance with the answer “b”