There are many secrets of how to cook pork pilaf, so that the rice was crumbly.
- Secret one: If you want to cook crumbly pilaf from pork and not only from it, but also from other meat, never rub the grated carrots! Better cut into thin strips. The thicker the straw, the greater the likelihood that the pilaf will be crumbly. Observe the ratio of proportions in the recipe. Carrots should not be much.
- Secret two: Carefully choose rice cereal! For this, rice with long grains is suitable. Round grain rice is also suitable, but you need to pay attention to the content of starch pollen in the croup. The less starch the better.
- The third secret: Before cooking, grind the cereal in hot, salted water (not boiling water)! This will not allow rice to boil soft and turn your dish into porridge.
And now I will introduce to you directly the recipe of crumbly pilaf with pork itself.
- Pork fillet – half a kilo.
- Large onion – 1 pc.
- Carrots – 2 pcs.
- Vegetable oil – half a cup.
- Rice groats – 2 glasses.
- Salt – to taste.
- Seasoning for pilaf – 1 h / l.
- Garlic – 3 cloves.
- Barberry – 50 gr.
Pork cut into arbitrary medium-sized pieces and fry in hot oil. Choose your dishes at your discretion. It can be a cauldron, a kettle or a deep frying pan. Fry for 10 minutes while stirring over high heat.
Onion cut into half rings or less – it does not matter. It will not be visible anyway after cooking. But the carrot shred only straws. Add to the meat and fry for another 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then put the carrot and continue frying for 5 minutes.
After that, pour boiling water so that the water covers the zirvak (pilaf base) only a little. Salt and pour spices. If you wish, you can fall asleep
As water boils away, make holes with the skimmer handle to the bottom and wait until the remaining moisture evaporates almost completely. Separated from the walls of the cauldron with a skimmer uphill. Press garlic into rice. Then reduce the flame to a small one, and close the lid, simmer for 15 minutes. After turning off the boiler, do not immediately open it, but wait 10 minutes for the dish to fill with the aroma of spices. Stir the finished dish and put on a large flat plate. Delicious crumbly pilaf ready to eat
The calorie content of pilaf with pork is 318 Kcal.
The following recipe is also no less interesting. For him you need:
- Pork tenderloin – half a kilo.
- Rice groats – a pound.
- Carrots –