The benefits of pumpkin face masks
The pumpkin contains many vitamins and minerals that positively affect the condition of the skin. This product is especially appreciated for its ability to preserve useful qualities during storage. Consider the most effective of them:
- Vitamins A and E – slows down the aging process of the skin, improves collagen production, helps to restore the youth and beauty of the face;
- Vitamin B2 – stops the inflammatory skin reactions;
- Rarely found vitamin B1 – protects against ultraviolet radiation;
- Nicotinic acid – pumpkin returns a healthy shade, gives the face shine;
- Starch – has the properties of whitening, moisturizing and softening;
- Carbohydrates – refresh, tone up, fill the cells with the energy they need;
- Vitamin PP – refreshes, improves complexion;
Pumpkin masks are used for any type of skin including sensitive, vegetable pulp has the property that improves the absorption of other components, thereby enhancing the effectiveness of cosmetic products.
That such dignity has a pumpkin. Facial mask on the basis of a vegetable is different peeling action, relieves the skin from peeling, cleans the surface of the epidermis from dead cells and pollution.
Subtleties of application of masks from a pumpkin
Pumpkin Face Mask Recipes
Pumpkin face mask against wrinkles
1) Smooths fine wrinkles: Mix three tablespoons of pumpkin juice with one teaspoon of honey, two teaspoons of olive oil and enough oatmeal to form a thick mass. Apply for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
2) From the folds on the face: Boil pumpkin pulp until cooked, mix two tablespoons of boiled gruel with one teaspoon of honey and one chicken yolk, apply the mass for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
3) Pumpkin mask against wrinkles: Mix fresh pumpkin juice with a tablespoon of flour to make a uniform paste-like mass, then apply to the cleaned skin for about 15-20 minutes, then rinse with cool water. In this recipe there are no strict proportions, the mass density will depend on the qualities of the flour and the thickness of the juice, so mix the ingredients slowly, gradually adding the juice to the flour.
Raw pumpkin face mask
1) For all skin types: Grind the raw pumpkin pulp on a fine grater, soak a cloth of organic cotton in the resulting mass and apply it on the face for 15-20 minutes. Procedures are carried out two or three times a week, with a course of 15–20 masks, this remedy vitaminizes, moisturizes and cleanses the skin.
2) Face mask with pumpkin with aging skin: Mix two or three tablespoons of raw, mashed pumpkin pulp with one egg white, apply to face, neck and decollete, rinse with warm water or herbal tea after 15 minutes. This tool has a tonic effect, reduces inflammation, gives elasticity.
Pumpkin mask for dry skin
1) Removes the feeling of dryness: Mix two tablespoons of raw pumpkin and apple pulp with one tablespoon of olive oil, apply the mixture to your face for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
2) Mix two tablespoons of raw pumpkin pulp with a teaspoon of vegetable oil, apply the mass on the face for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
3) Quick mask: If you do not have time, just put raw pieces of pumpkin on your face, neck, neckline and leave them for 10 minutes.
Pumpkin Face Mask
1) Evens skin color: Pound dried pumpkin seeds with a pestle, cover with a small amount of boiling water, put to boil on low heat until thick. Cool, grease the face with olive oil, apply a thin layer of the prepared remedy, leave for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
2) Anti-aging mask: 50 grams of pumpkin seeds grind with a pestle or chop into a blender, add 250 ml of water, put on fire, bring to a boil. Remove boiling liquid from heat, leave for 3 hours, then strain. The resulting infusion wipe the skin of the face, neck, décolleté area two or three times a day. Stored means in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
Boiled Pumpkin Face Mask
1) Boil the pumpkin cut into cubes in milk for 15-20 minutes, then remove, chop with a blender or mash with a fork, apply warm mashed potatoes for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
2) With the effect of peeling: Add mashed sugar and ground coffee in mashed boiled pumpkin, stir, apply with gentle massaging movements for 2-3 minutes, rinse with warm water. If skin is dry, add olive oil.
Pumpkin Oily Skin Mask
1) From greasy: Rub the raw pumpkin on a fine grater and mix one tablespoon of the resulting mass with a similar amount of oatmeal or starch (you can also take wheat flour), two tablespoons of freshly squeezed tomato juice and one teaspoon of lemon juice. For 10-15 minutes, cover the skin with the resulting mass and wash with cold water.
2) Rub the raw pumpkin on a fine grater and mix one tablespoon of the resulting mass with one egg white (you can also beat it with a mixer). For 15 minutes, cover the face with the resulting mass and wash with cool water.
Pumpkin face mask with honey
1) For a radiant complexion: Grate the same parts of pumpkin pulp and cranberry, add a tablespoon of honey. Stir the mixture, allow to stand for 10 minutes and apply in circular massage movements on the skin of the face, leave for 15-20 minutes. And then rinse with cool water.
2) Pumpkin mask for the face with a cleansing effect: Mix 100 grams of fresh pumpkin pulp with two tablespoons of low-fat natural yogurt and two teaspoons of honey, apply the mask for 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water. After that, apply a cream that matches your skin type.
Acne Pumpkin Mask
1) It has an antibacterial effect: rub on a pumpkin, grate two tablespoons of mashed gruel and one medium apple with chicken meat, apply to the previously cleansed skin for 20 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
2) Raw pumpkin for acne: Mix the raw pulp of pumpkin with honey in equal proportions, add one tablespoon of strong tea to the mixture, apply for 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm, then cool water. For problematic skin, a few drops of tea tree essential oil can be used instead of tea.
Pumpkin mask for acne
Pumpkin lotion for face
Pumpkin ice for face
1) From the infusion with pumpkin seeds according to the recipe above, you can make ice cubes, spilling liquid into forms. Or freeze fresh pumpkin pulp, previously together with seeds, chop it in a blender.
2) Cut the pumpkin into thin slices and place them in the freezer. After 15 minutes, remove the slices and put on face. Remove in 10-15 minutes.
Whitening Pumpkin Mask
Pumpkin scrub for face
1) To make a scrub, grind five or six almond nuts in a coffee grinder, then mix the almond powder with one teaspoon of honey, two tablespoons of fresh pumpkin pulp, one teaspoon of natural yogurt, apply on previously cleansed skin with light massage movements.
2) Cleansing the skin contributes pureed pumpkin pulp, applied for 15-20 minutes. Pumpkin juice can also be used instead of tonic for cleansing the face.