Any salad with Chinese cabbage and chicken breast (or with meat from another part of the carcass) is tasty, inexpensive and not dangerous for the figure!
Beijing cabbage is in itself a real find for those who want to lose weight.
It contains few calories, due to the fiber, dishes based on it give a feeling of fullness in the stomach, maintaining a feeling of fullness for a long time.
Also, this vitamin vegetable has an excellent taste, which is perfectly combined with many products, which makes it possible to cook delicious and, if desired, low-calorie salads.
Particularly good is chicken peking — boiled, smoked or fried. Meat for salads can be taken from any part of the carcass. Of course, if you are preparing a dietary meal, it is better to use breast meat – it is the least fat.
What is worth trying
Duo of Chinese cabbage and chicken meat must be emphasized with other products. Depending on the combination, you can get a more satisfying or lighter salad, with spicy notes or with a delicate taste. Everyone will be able to choose the appropriate option, as the cooks have invented a lot of recipes.
This salad can be attributed to quick and easy cooking. Especially it will appeal to those who are sorely lacking time for long standing at the stove. All ingredients are not only readily available, but also budget.
Chicken fillet and cheese give tenderness to the dish, Korean corn and carrots – piquancy and bright color, and Korean cabbage – fills it with vitamins. All the ingredients together create a special bouquet of taste. Salad is suitable for everyday use, and for the holiday table.
- Cuisine: Russian
- Dish Type: Salad
- Method of preparation: cutting, mixing
- Servings: 2
- 50 min
- chicken fillet – 200 g
- Peking cabbage – 100 g
- Korean carrots – 2
Peking cabbage chop thin straws. Cheese grate on a fine grater.
Wash chicken fillet, dip in boiling salted water and boil until soft, then cool and cut into small pieces.
Combine fillet, cabbage, carrots in Korean, canned corn (without pouring) and cheese.
Mix everything, salt to taste and mix again.
Mix with mayonnaise.
Stir, let stand no more than 10 minutes.
Decorate with greens and serve.
Chinese cabbage salad with chicken and crackers
This dish can replace the whole dinner.
Protein-rich chicken breast, crispy peking and bread croutons are a wonderful ensemble that can saturate without burdening the body with calories.
It is no less dietary than a salad with Chinese cabbage, chicken and pomegranate, but simpler – less components.
- chicken fillet – 400 g
- rye flour bread – 3 slices
- Chinese cabbage – 400 g
- garlic – 2-3 cloves
- natural yoghurt – 200 ml
Stages of cooking:
- If you have not prepared the crackers in advance, then make them now. Bread should be cut into cubes and dried in a dry frying pan (more tasty, of course, fry in butter, but this will not be the dietary option). You can also use one of the recipes for cooking crackers in the oven.
- Chop the meat in small slices.
- Cabbage chop and put in a salad bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and finely chopped garlic.
- Salt, season with yogurt and mix. Yogurt can be replaced with low-fat sour cream. Men prefer such a treat with mayonnaise.
Delicious salad with chicken, pineapple
Peking cabbage in this salad goes well with the sweetness of pineapple, and the rest of the ingredients add to its satiety.
- Peking – 1 head
- canned pineapples – 1 bank
- chicken fillet – 400 g
- ham – 150-200 g
- soy sauce – 2
How to cook
- If you want to get a more dietary dish, then take the turkey ham.
- Chicken fillet is boiled, then cut into cubes. Also cut ham.
- Crisp vegetable thinly chopped. All components are mixed.
- Pineapples are cut into slices, add to salad.
- Oil, honey, soy sauce and spices are thoroughly mixed and seasoned salad.
- It is not recommended to store this salad. Chinese cabbage, pineapple, chicken in combination with this dressing – a dish that is best eaten immediately.
This gorgeous recipe for salad with Chinese cabbage and chicken is indispensable for any celebration.
Saturated velvety taste in combination with a delicate structure will make an indelible impression on your guests.
- smoked chicken – 500 g
- Peking cabbage – 1 forks
- prunes – 300 g
- champignons – 400 g
- eggs – 5-6 pieces
- hard cheese – 200-300 g
- onions – 2-3 pieces
- walnuts – 1/3 tbsp.
- mayonnaise – 200 ml
How to do:
- Chicken and eggs are pre-boiled, mushrooms cut into slices and fried with onions.
- Smoked Chicken and Peking Cabbage Salad spread in layers: chopped prunes; chopped chicken, grease with mayonnaise; shredded peking and mayonnaise; onion-mushroom mixture; grated on a medium grater eggs, mayonnaise; grated cheese; chopped nuts.
- Nuts can not shallow, and split the kernels into halves and beautifully decorate the salad with Chinese cabbage, chicken and mushrooms.
Vegetable salad with breast and chicken liver
This dish is just perfect: tasty, useful and original!
- Bulgarian green pepper – 2 pcs.
- large tomatoes – 2 pcs.
- Fresh medium cucumbers – 2 pcs.
- Peking cabbage – half fork
- onions – 1 pc.
- chicken fillet – 300 g
- chicken liver – 200 g
- half lemon juice
How to cook:
- Vegetables wash well, chop as you like.
- Boil the fillet and liver, let cool and cut into slices. All mix in a salad bowl, salt and season with sauce. I recommend to make homemade mayonnaise – with it it is both tastier and healthier.
Tips experienced housewives
- Always remove skin from poultry meat – this part contains the most fat and boiled to taste unpleasant.
- Virtually any salad from Beijing cabbage and chicken breast does not insist and is seasoned right before serving – salted peking produces a lot of juice, which can spoil the look and taste of the dish.
- If you want to make a particularly delicate salad, then try to get only the meat of young poultry.
Girls, as you know, are very fond of original salads made from chicken, grapes and cheese. No less tasty is the salad with the addition of Chinese cabbage, where there are also nuts in the composition. And it is easier to prepare: