Oyster mushroom soup – the basic principles of cooking
Today, oyster mushrooms can be bought all year round at any store. This is a delicious, aromatic and very healthy mushroom. Oyster mushrooms are very nutritious, while they effectively lower cholesterol levels. This mushroom can be an excellent substitute for meat.
Oyster mushroom soup has a special, delicate flavor and pleasant aroma. Cooking such soup is quick and easy. It must be remembered that when cooked, the mushrooms are strongly boiled down, but at the same time produce juice, which makes the taste of the soup special.
Oyster mushrooms are cleaned and washed. Some cooks use only the cap of this mushroom for soup, but you can cook mushroom soup from oyster mushrooms using the whole mushroom. Then the oyster mushrooms are ground. Before putting mushrooms in the soup, fry them with vegetables, or put them raw.
Root vegetables are cleaned, finely and put in the soup. You can cook separately mushroom broth.
Groats and pasta are added to the soup after the vegetables are almost ready. At the end, the soup is seasoned with spices and herbs.
Recipe 1. Oyster mushroom soup
five small potatoes;
dill and parsley – on a bunch;
rast. and butter;
1. Celery, greens and vegetables clean and wash. Carrot finely rubbed. Potato shred with thin bars. Onion finely crumbled. Celery, dill and parsley finely chop with a knife.
2. Boil water in a saucepan, and put potatoes, parsley and celery in it.
3. Pour into the pan a little vegetable and a piece of butter. Heat, and in a mixture of carrot oil, carrot and onion until golden brown. Then add to the vegetables, peeled, and sliced oyster mushrooms and fry until all moisture is evaporated.
4. Fry the mushrooms and vegetables into the soup and cook for another five minutes. Hot mushroom soup is poured into plates, sprinkled with dill and seasoned with sour cream.
Recipe 2. Oyster mushroom soup with chicken
3 garlic cloves;
400 g chicken fillet;
50 ml of vegetable oil;
1 Bulgarian pepper;
50 ml of soy sauce;
100 g of green onions.
1. Peel the ginger and chop it into thin strips. Peel the garlic and chop it as small as possible. Bulgarian pepper chop diced.
2. Rinse the chicken fillet, remove skin and fat, and dry with a napkin. Cut the meat into thin slices.
3. Clean the oyster mushrooms, rinse them under the tap and place on a disposable towel to dry them a bit. Then grind arbitrary pieces.
4. Heat a deep saucepan with vegetable oil, put ginger, chicken, mushrooms and garlic in it. Stir and fry until the mushrooms absorb the juice, which they will allocate and acquire a ruddy crust. Then pour in soy sauce, put star aniseens, Bulgarian pepper and hot chili pepper, chopped into thin rings. Stir and simmer another minute.
5. Pour broth into the saucepan, boil and cook for another five minutes. Separately boil noodles. Remove the saucepan from the heat, squeeze lemon juice into it, sprinkle with chopped green onions and place the boiled noodles. Stir and pour into portions.
Recipe 3. Oyster mushroom soup with egg and white wine
slice of plums. oils;
100 ml of white wine;
Egg yolks – 3 pcs .;
tomato paste – 50 g
1. Oyster mushroom clean and rinse. Onion and garlic are peeled and finely chopped with a knife. Pour vegetable oil into a thick-walled pot, add a piece of butter, and fry chopped onion in this mixture. After it becomes transparent, we lay out the mushrooms with garlic and simmer all together on a small fire.
2. After a few minutes, pour in the wine and some water, put the tomato paste and season with spices. We continue to cook for 15 minutes. Beat egg yolks in deep dish, add grated cheese and finely chopped parsley. Stir until smooth. Continuously mixing, pour this mixture in a thin stream into the soup, and continue to cook for some time. Serve soup with black bread or crackers.
Recipe 4. Oyster mushroom soup in a slow cooker
salt, spices and pepper;
1. Peel and wash the onion and carrot. Coarsely rub the carrots. Finely chop the onion with a knife.
2. Pour oil into the capacity of the multicooker, put it in the frying mode, and fry the vegetables until golden brown.
3. Clean the oyster mushrooms, rinse well under the tap, dry slightly, and cut into large pieces and shift the multicooker container.
4. Rinse the peeled potatoes and chop them into cubes. Transfer it to the mushrooms, season with spices and salt. Fill with water, transfer the slow cooker to the “Soup” mode and cook for another forty minutes. The amount of liquid, depending on the thickness of the soup, you want to end up with.
Recipe 5. Oyster mushroom soup with melted cheese
vegetable oil – 75 ml;
Processed cheese – 200 g;
potato – three pieces
1. Peel the oyster mushrooms, rinse under running water, dry and cut into plates.
2. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan, salt and boil the mushrooms.
3. Rinse the peeled potatoes and cut into small pieces. After 20 minutes from the moment of laying the mushrooms, add potatoes to the soup.
4. Clean the remaining vegetables and chop them into cubes. Heat the oil in a pan, put the onion in it and fry until golden. Then add to it a carrot and fry until soft.
5. Melted curd cheese finely grate (put them before this in the freezer).
6. Add to the mushroom broth, which has already boiled potatoes, vegetable frying, and cook for some time. Then put the greens and melted cheese in the soup and stir until the cheese is completely dispersed in the broth. Serve the soup with crackers.
Recipe 6. Oyster mushroom soup with cream
two large potatoes;
incomplete glass of cream;
salt, a mixture of peppercorns and bay leaf;
50 ml grow. oils;
two cloves of garlic;
1. Boil water in a deep pan. Clean oyster mushrooms and wash them thoroughly under running water. Peel and wash garlic, carrots, onions and potatoes. Rinse greens and dry.
2. Slice the potatoes into small pieces. Put it in a bowl, and cover it with water. Chop onions finely. Carrot rub large chips. Chop the greens with a knife. Crush garlic with a garlic press in a separate plate.
3. Put the potatoes in boiling water and cook until soft.
4. Place a griddle on medium heat, pour oil into it and heat it. Then put chopped onion, and fry for about two minutes, stirring constantly. Put the carrots in the fried onions, and simmer the vegetables until soft. Last, put the sliced mushrooms and, occasionally stirring, simmer until the liquid has evaporated. Season everything with crushed garlic, hold on the fire for a minute and transfer the frying to the pan.
5. Salt the soup, add bay leaf and peas pepper mixture. Boil for five minutes, and pour in the cream. Stir, sprinkle with chopped greens, boil and turn off the heat. Let the soup stand for at least ten minutes. Pour the hot soup into portions, sprinkle with herbs or grated cheese.
Recipe 7. Oyster mushroom soup with noodles
40 grams of fine vermicelli;
salt and chopped black pepper.
1. Clean the onion, carrot and wash. We rub carrots with large shavings. Onion finely crumbled.
2. Oyster mushroom assorted on the mushrooms, washed and cut into arbitrary pieces.
3. In a heated saucepan, fry the vegetables until soft. Put the oyster mushrooms in a skillet, salt, pepper, and cook until the mushrooms are fully cooked.
4. Clean and wash the potatoes, cut it into small bars.
5. Put the potatoes in boiling water, and cook until soft. Then pour vermicelli, mix and place fried vegetables and mushrooms. Cook a few more minutes, add the chopped dill, season with a mixture of peppers and remove from heat. Soup ten minutes more insist.
Recipe 8. Oyster mushroom and cauliflower mushroom soup
cauliflower – 450 g;
drain oil – 50 g;
three garlic cloves.
2. Put off a small amount of cauliflower. The remaining vegetable and potatoes shift in the pot.
3. Peeled and chopped mushrooms and fry the onions in vegetable oil. Combine slightly fried mushrooms with peeled cauliflower. Put the rest of the frying in the pan.
4. Put the garlic passed through the garlic knob here, salt it, add the butter and pour in the heated milk. Grind everything with a mixer.
5. Put the mushrooms and cabbage in the soup, cook for 5 minutes and remove from the stove.
Recipe 9. Oyster mushroom soup with meatballs
two liters of beef broth;
ground pepper and salt;
115 Beijing cabbage;
four cloves of garlic;
a small piece of ginger;
175 g ground beef;
50 ml of vegetable oil;
50 ml soy sauce.
1. Peel the garlic and onion. Ground beef is transferred to a blender, we add to it onions and garlic, starch. Salt, pepper and grind everything to homogeneity.
2. Put the minced meat with vegetables in a separate dish. Whip the egg white and pour into the stuffing. Knead it with wet hands and form small meatballs. Put them on a chopping board.
3. Oyster mushroom disassembled into individual mushrooms, thoroughly washed and cut into thin slices.
4. Put chopped onion, garlic, and peeled and finely chopped ginger into the hot vegetable oil and lightly fry the vegetables.
5. Boil meat broth in a saucepan, pour soy sauce into it, spread mushrooms and cook for 15 minutes. Then put the meatballs one by one, twist the fire, and cook for another 10 minutes. Remove the ginger from the soup.
6. Shred cabbage with thin strips, sprinkle it with curry and crush it with your hands. Put cabbage into soup, cook for another minute and remove from heat.
Oyster mushroom soup – tips and tricks from the chef
Separate the legs and the “oils” from the caps, boil them separately, then remove them and place the caps in the broth. So the soup will turn out nourishing and tender. Boiled legs can be used for making cutlets.
Together with the legs, add to the broth, a whole carrot, it will make the taste of the soup even richer.
Do not fry oyster mushrooms for more than 20 minutes, otherwise they will become “rubber” and hard to taste.
To prevent caps from boiling loose and not losing their shape, fry them beforehand in butter or vegetable oil.