1. Salad with crackers. 2. Smoked cheese salad. 3. Crispy salad with pineapple and chicken. 4. Peking cabbage salad with chicken. 5. Italian salad with ham, cheese and vegetables. 6. Salad with egg and ham. 7. Salad with chicken, beans and cheese. 8. Quick salad with beans and crab sticks. 9. Korean carrot salad.
1. Salad with crackers
Fresh big cucumber – 1 pc. Boiled chicken breast (or chicken ham) – 250 g Cheese hard varieties – 70–100 g Corn – 1 can Garlic Crackers Mayonnaise
Simple Salad Recipes
2. Smoked Cheese Salad
Carrots (raw) – 1 pc. Smoked cheese – 100 g Smoked sausage – 100 g Garlic – 3 cloves Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp. l Canned corn – 1 can Salt, pepper
– Carrot and cheese grate + sausage (straw) + corn + garlic and mayonnaise. – Decorate with greens!
Simple and tasty salad recipes
3. Crispy salad with pineapple and chicken
Chicken fillet – 300 g Canned pineapples – 200 g Hard cheese – 200 g White bread or long loaf – 100 g Vegetable oil Mayonnaise for dressing
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry it in vegetable oil until golden brown. 2. Cut the loaf into small cubes and also fry it until golden brown in a pre-heated pan. 3. Cut canned pineapples into cubes, three cheese on a fine grater. 4. In a large plate, mix fried fillet, cheese, pineapples and crispy crackers. We fill our salad with mayonnaise and serve it to the table. Enjoy your meal! Great salad, which will undoubtedly decorate your holiday table in the days of celebrations. Perfect for people who love a variety of salads with crackers.
4. Chinese cabbage salad with chicken
Peking cabbage – 300 g Chicken fillet – 1 pc. Cucumber – 1 pc. Chicken eggs – 4 pcs. Green onions – 1 bunch Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
1. Put the boiled chicken fillet. For flavor add carrots, onions and bay leaves. Broth, we then used for soup. 2. Shred Peking cabbage. Finely chopped green onions. Cut the cucumber into strips. 3. After our chicken fillet has boiled, cut into small cubes. And also boil eggs and crumble them finely. 4. Put everything in a salad bowl, mix, salt and pepper. 5. Fill with mayonnaise and serve in portions.
5. Italian salad with ham, cheese and vegetables
Ham – 300 g Tomatoes – 2 pcs. Bulgarian pepper – 2 pcs. Pasta – 400 g Canned corn – 300 g Cheese – 200 g Mayonnaise – to taste
1. Boil the pasta – it is better to just use the horns or spiral pasta – in salted water, drain and let them cool. 2. Cut the tomatoes and peppers into cubes, ham – into thin slices. Rub cheese on a coarse grater. 3. Mix all ingredients, season the salad with mayonnaise.
Simple and tasty salads recipes for every day
6. Salad with egg and ham
Smoked ham – 400-500 g Eggs – 4 pcs. Sweet pepper – 1 pc. Cucumber – 1 pc. Canned corn – 1 can (350 g) A small bunch of fresh dill Mayonnaise Salt
1. Prepare the ingredients: cook boiled eggs, wash the Bulgarian pepper, cucumber and dill in cold water, drain the water from the corn. 2. Cut the eggs into a large bowl. Add corn and mix. 3. Slice the ham into thin, long pieces and add them to the bowl. 4. Cut the peppers into strips. Peel the cucumber, cut it in half lengthwise and cut into thin pieces. Add everything to the bowl. 5. Slice the fresh dill and add to the salad. Mix everything, salt to taste, then add mayonnaise and mix again.
7. Salad with chicken, beans and cheese
A simple salad of simple ingredients, but very, very tasty – absolutely not fresh, nourishing and savory.
Boiled chicken fillet – 300 g Beans (boiled or canned) – 200 g Cheese (hard) – 150 g Corn (canned) – 400 g Marinated cucumbers – 3-4 pcs. Black bread – 3 slices Garlic – 1 slice Salt, mayonnaise, a bunch of parsley
1. Peel the garlic, grate it on a fine grater or skip it through a press. Slices of black bread, rub with salt and garlic, cut into cubes and dry in a pan without oil. Chicken fillet cut into small pieces. 2. Cut pickled cucumbers into cubes. Drain the corn. Cut the cheese into thin slices or straws. Wash, dry, cut parsley, cut long stalks, chop parsley. In a salad bowl, mix chicken fillet, beans, cheese, corn, pickled cucumbers, parsley and garlic croutons of black bread, add mayonnaise, mix the salad again.
8. Quick salad with beans and crab sticks (105 kcal / 100 g)
Red beans in their own juice – 200 g Eggs – 2-3 pcs. Crab sticks – 200 g Sour cream, salt, pepper, greens
1. From the beans to drain the juice. Crab sticks, eggs and greens finely chopped. 2. Then mix everything, salt, pepper to taste and fill with sour cream. Salad ready!
9. Korean carrot salad
Champignons – 200 g Onion – 2 pcs. Eggs – 4 pcs. Feli chicken – 300 g Korean carrot – 300 g Hard cheese – 100 g Mayonnaise Salt
Salad can be prepared for one large dish or for 2 medium ones.
1 layer. Wash, crumble, peel the mushrooms and chop finely. Together with mushrooms, fry in a frying pan, in vegetable oil, put on a dish, salt and grease with mayonnaise. 2 layer. Boil eggs, finely chop, salt and grease with mayonnaise. 3 layer. Pre-boil chicken fillet and chop finely, salt and grease with mayonnaise. 4 layer. Put the Korean carrot, grease with mayonnaise. 5 layer. Grate cheese and sprinkle on a medium grater.