How to enroll a child in preparatory courses to school

To make sure that your child gets into school without any problems, it is necessary long before September 1st. Already in the spring, namely in March-April, almost all schools begin to write down their future first-graders.

The first thing parents need to do is choose the right school. For this you need to collect data on the future school and do it preferably from various sources. The options may be as follows: official information, personal impressions and opinions of parents from whom children are already studying there. One of the most important sources is the third,

In order for your child to be admitted to the first grade, he must be at least six and a half years old at the beginning of the school year. When recording, priority is given to those who live in close to school, as well as to children whose older brothers and sisters are already studying here. The rest of the children can get into this school if there are available places. Every parent should know that the queues for entering the school that exist before the start of the official registration are illegal.

In order for a child from a foreign state to come to school, his parents must have a temporary residence permit or residence permit, as well as registration in the subject of the Russian Federation where the school is located. What documents must be prepared for the child to enter school? This is a rather small list, namely: an application on behalf of the parents for admission to school (usually filled out when submitting documents); photocopies of parents’ passports, child’s birth certificate and his medical insurance policy; an extract from the house register (about the child’s registration at the place of residence) and a medical card.

When preparing documents, be prepared to be asked to present the originals for comparison. I would also like to note that the leadership of each school has the right to correct the list of necessary documents, if this does not contradict the current legislation.

If a child attends kindergarten, then most likely he will not have to issue a medical card, as the staff will do it themselves. Otherwise, the child himself will need to be tested, undergo an ECG and a medical examination by the main specialists (oculist, surgeon, ENT specialist, dentist, speech therapist, orthopedist, neuropathologist). After that, your district pediatrician will give you a conclusion about the child’s health. If you have carefully read this article and have done everything correctly, then in the next few years you will not have to worry about the fate of your child and will only need to think about his progress. Of course, this is only if you do not decide, for any reason, to change the school. This process, like admission to study, requires some training and knowledge. To begin, you will need to make sure that the new school has free places. After that, you will most likely be offered to undergo testing.

How to enroll a child in preparatory courses to school

We advise you to negotiate in advance with the director of the new school all the details of training there, including financial ones. If the school is private, you will be asked to conclude an agreement. After you have settled all the nuances, you will receive a certificate of enrollment, without which you cannot get the child’s paperwork in his old school, except when you move to another city. With this certificate, you take away the documents (personal file and medical records) and give them to a new school, where you will be given an order to enroll your child.

As for the psychological aspects, prepare your child for the fact that at first teachers will find out the level of his knowledge by conducting mini-tests with him. If possible, it is better to translate at the beginning of the school year, because then the interest of classmates will not be so acute, especially if there are several new ones, and it will be much easier to adapt.

How to enroll a child in preparatory courses to school

After graduation, each student receives a certificate of education – a certificate that confirms the receipt of a certain level of knowledge. Certificates in Russia are of two types: basic (general) education (issued to graduates of the 9th grade of general education institutions) and certificates of secondary education (issued to graduates of the 11th (12th) grade).

According to Article 27 of the Law of the Russian Federation on Education, students who have not completed a certain level of education, or those who have not passed the state (final) certification or have received unsatisfactory results, are issued a certificate of training in an educational institution in accordance with the established sample. These persons are entitled to re-pass state (final) certification, but not earlier than in a year.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Leave a Reply