Pollock is an affordable and incredibly easy-to-cook fish. It is easily absorbed by the body, especially since it has exceptional benefits.
You still do not know how to cook the pollock tasty? Then we bring to your attention a few recipes for simple pollock dishes, which will be useful not only in everyday life, but also during the holiday.
The easiest way to cook pollock – in the pan.
Just a few stages and you get a delicious dish:
- Initially, you must prepare the fish. To do this, wash it, clean off scales and fins, cut into small portions;
- Grate the carrots on a medium grater and chop the onion in half rings;
- Before hot fish need to spice up the spices, then roll in flour;
- Put the fish in the pan and lightly fry until golden brown;
- Next – turn the onion: its uniform layer should be laid out on the pollock, and on top – a carrot;
- Here, in the pan, pour in the milk, salt, pepper and leave to simmer on low heat for 40 minutes.
Delicious pollock cooked in a pan, ready to serve!
But there are other ways. Therefore, we invite you to view a video recipe for roasted pollock in an egg on a griddle:
How to cook delicious pollock in a slow cooker?
With the advent of new functional devices in the kitchen, the life of the hostess has become much easier. Of course, because now you can quickly, and most importantly, useful, prepare a dish of any complexity.
We offer to make this fish in a multicooker under a cheese coat with us. What is needed?
- 500-600 gr. pollock fillet;
- 200 gr. hard cheese;
- Three small tomatoes;
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream and mayonnaise;
- Vegetable oil and spices.
8 steps to achieve the goal:
- Rinse the fillet, try to remove excess moisture from it. Make it easy with paper napkins. Grate spices;
- Cut the pollock fish into medium pieces;
- Turn the tomato: wash and cut into rings;
- Make a sauce: in a separate bowl, mix a spoonful of sour cream and mayonnaise;
- Cut the cheese into small plates (this will allow you to get a more dense "coat");
- Set the slow cooker to the “Baking” mode, setting the cooking time to 20 minutes;
- Pour a small amount of butter into the bowl, put the fish in, grease it well with the sauce, put the tomatoes on top and cover with cheese;
- Close the lid and wait for the result.
After 20 minutes, fragrant fish will be ready for use. Incredible taste will delight households and, we are sure, such pollock will become a favorite dish!
We offer in the video story to get acquainted with another recipe for preparing this fish in a slow cooker. It will be a wonderful pollack in tomato sauce:
The way of roasting fish in the oven
What could be better than a gentle pollock with a spicy sauce? We bring to your attention the simplest recipe for preparing a simple but extremely tasty dish.
Prepare the ingredients in advance:
- 100 gr. nuts (preferably walnuts);
- 600 gr. pollock;
- Two medium pickled cucumbers;
- 4 tbsp. spoons of sour cream;
- A bunch of greens;
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable and a spoon of butter;
The first thing you need to do is dressing. The future taste of the whole dish depends on it. For this you need a blender.
Mix nuts, cucumbers and greens. Grind well.
Add sour cream and spices here. The sauce is ready.
Remove the bones, wash the fillets, rub with spices, cut into small portions and lightly fry in a little oil.
Grease the baking dish with butter, put the fish here and pour the resulting sauce.
Send to the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
Fragrant pollock with extraordinary taste is ready.
Such a dish can more than replace the usual meat gravy and become one of the most popular dishes on the holiday table!
In the next video clip you will learn how to cook a pollock in the oven with a crisp crust:
Juicy pollock fillet with vegetables in sour cream sauce
A hot pollock dish is a great addition to any side dish.
It will bring some flavor to the daily diet.
To prepare you will need to prepare the following list of ingredients:
- A glass of sour cream;
- Two medium carrots;
- 2-3 fresh tomatoes;
- 5 pieces. pollock;
- Two medium onions;
- A little flour;
- Bay leaf;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- Vegetable oil.
Now more about how to cook fillet of pollock is delicious, you can even say that it is very tasty.
To get started, cook the fish: clean it of scales and wash thoroughly.
Cut the pollock in medium pieces, season with spices, roll in flour, then send to a pre-heated pan.
Fire until golden brown. After that – cool in a separate container.
While the fish is cooling down, take some vegetables: finely chop the carrots and onions and lightly fry them until soft.
Add the finely chopped tomatoes and simmer another 5-7 minutes, after which it’s time to spread the sour cream. Wait until everything boils.
At this time, separate the bones from the fillets, it is quite simple to do this, since it was previously cooked in a frying pan.
Spread the fillet evenly over the vegetables, add the peeled garlic, bay leaf and spices to taste. Cover and stew for 5-10 minutes.
Such pollock is a great addition not only to the daily, but also to the holiday menu. Surprise your guests with an unusual dish!
More tasty and quick recipes
Experienced chefs know that pollock is a unique fish of its kind. In cooking, it is fast and simple, and its neutral taste allows you to experiment, bringing in new and new ingredients each time.
And what else to cook pollock quickly and tasty? No panic, we have the answer! We have prepared two excellent recipes for quick pollock dishes.
Fish in the "egg coat" with vegetables
To prepare this miracle of culinary art will take about 30-40 minutes. The taste obtained as a result will remain long in the memory.
The following ingredients will be needed:
- Pollock fillet – 600 gr .;
- Three medium tomatoes (you can add other vegetables to taste: zucchini, potatoes, and so on);
- Some greens;
- Two eggs;
- Lemon juice;
Pollock fillets, rinse, remove excess moisture and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Put in a baking dish, pre-lubricated with oil.
Slice the tomatoes and place them in the form, on top of the fish.
If you use other vegetables – the algorithm of action is the same. Add spices and finely chopped greens.
Beat the eggs well and pour into the mold.
And how tasty to bake mackerel in foil in the oven? Find out the best ways to bake this incredibly delicious fish on our website.
Cook potatoes for fish, not simple, but baked in a rustic style in the oven. Here you can choose a recipe for every taste. Well this is such a delicious, well, just heavenly delight!
In this article we will introduce you to proven homemade cheese recipes. You yourself will be able to make ordinary, hard and processed cheeses from milk. You have never eaten such a tasty product!
Send in the oven, setting the temperature to 200 degrees.
When you see a ruddy crust – take out, the fish is ready!
Unique Fish Pancakes
Ordinary fish pancakes acquire a unique taste if they are made from pollock.
Do not wait, try and you will understand how this recipe is simple, fast, and most importantly – allows you to get a dish of excellent taste.