Publication date: 23 Aug 2012 Posted by: Elena Kokareva Ingredients: Fish fillet – 500 gr. Carrots – 1 pc. Egg – 1 pc. Flour – 2 h l. Milk – 100 ml. Water – 50 ml. Butter – 1 tsp. Salt.
Recipe: 1. Cut the fish fillets into small pieces and put them in the pan. 2. Add grated carrots. 3. Simmer until the water evaporates – 10-15 minutes. 4. Finished fish with carrots mince. 5. Prepare the sauce. 6. Put the sauce in fish, salt and mix. 7. Add whipped protein to foam. 8. Put the mixture into a mold. 9. Place in an oven heated to 200 degrees.
From my daughter often hear the words: "Mom, how delicious we were fed in the kindergarten!". Therefore, I try to cook dishes from the kindergarten’s diet more often. Today I will cook a fish souffle, which is sometimes given to children in kindergarten. This dish is suitable for both kids and older children, but adults also will not refuse it!
Fish souffle for children is very delicate and dietary. It can be cooked from raw or boiled fish. In the souffle you can add healthy vegetables for baby food: carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, pumpkin. Moreover, children may not even notice their “unloved” carrots, onions and
For the preparation of fish souffle (as in kindergarten) you will need:
Fish fillet – 500 gr;
Butter – 1 h l;
The recipe for making fish souffle (as in kindergarten):
1. Cut the fish fillets into small pieces and put them in the pan. Add some water.
If you have boiled fish, then we immediately proceed to point 4. You can take any fish, I have a perch fillet. The only thing is try not to use bony fish. If you have trout or salmon, you can make salmon with broccoli or spaghetti with seafood. Kids love this fish in any form.
2. Add grated carrots. You can add any finely grated or chopped vegetables.
3. Simmer until the water evaporates – 10-15 minutes. No need to mix.
4. Finished fish with carrots mince. You can grind blender. Add yolk and mix.
5. Prepare the sauce. Pour 100 ml of milk or cream in the pan, add 1-2
6. Put the sauce in fish, salt and mix.
If you have added vegetables to fish, then add 1-2 to the mince
7. Add protein whipped into foam, mix.
8. Put the mixture in the form of a layer of 2-4 cm.
Preparing the souffle in a water bath or in a double boiler. I made such a structure: I poured more hot water into the form and put the form into it with a soufflé.
9. Place in an oven heated to 200 degrees. Cook until browning top crust, about 25-30 minutes.
Cool slightly, cut into portions.
Serve with any side dish or just with fresh vegetables.
Enjoy your meal!
For kids, I can also recommend a stew with beef in kindergarten. They burst behind both cheeks. Although adults will not refuse such a yummy! And be sure to indulge your children with delicious apple puffs.