Stuffed cabbage is a favorite dish by many, which, according to tradition, is prepared from a mixture of ground beef and rice wrapped in fresh cabbage leaves and sauce. Cooked cabbage can be in the oven, on the stove, in the oven or in the slow cooker.
Some recommendations for the preparation of cabbage rolls:
- 1. Cabbage leaves are better to take large, so that you can easily wrap the stuffing in them.
- 2. Young cabbage will be tastier and more tender.
- 3. In order for the cabbage leaves to become soft, you need to boil to boil until half cooked or steamed.
- 4. It is allowed to use sauerkraut leaves.
- 5. For minced meat it is better to take pork and beef in equal proportions.
- 6. Mince onion for lightly fried.
- 7. Boil rice until half ready.
How to cook a sauce for cabbage?
Stuffed cabbage is certainly a delicious dish, but I want to make this dish even more delicious. For this, you need a sauce for cabbage, recipes, cooking which there are many. It is the gravy for stuffed cabbage that will accentuate the unique taste of your favorite dish, making it even more original and rich. How to cook stuffed cabbage with gravy? Try to cook a stuffing for cabbage on one of the proposed recipes, and your traditional dish will sparkle with new flavors.
Tomato sauce for cabbage
How to cook a sauce for stuffed cabbage classic? This type of dressing for your favorite dish is tomato sauce, which is quite simple to cook, and besides, it will take quite a bit of time.
Necessary components for sauce:
- tomato juice –