Rich, fragrant and moderately tender yeast dough with cinnamon. Dried fruits, soaked in rum. Lemon and orange peel. The sweet, sweet almond paste in the core and crispy pieces of nuts. Delicious and cutest miracle, enclosed in a shirt of powdered sugar and endlessly deserving of space on your table.
- 400 g of wheat flour (for a more dough, higher grade, for a charmingly coarse first grade or a mixture of the first with the highest),
- 140 ml of milk,
- 1 egg,
- 50 g of powdered sugar,
- 50 g butter,
- 21 g fresh yeast (7 g dry),
All the ingredients for the dough are slightly warm or at room temperature.
Filling 50 ml of rum or brandy, 200 g of any dried fruit (took black and golden raisins, cherries, cranberries 50 g each), 50 g of nuts, 50 g of candied fruit, zest of 3 lemons, zest of 3 oranges.
Almond paste 110 g of dried, peeled almonds, 110 g of caster sugar, 1/2 of egg white or an equal amount of water. 1/2
Additionally 15 g of butter for plastering, powdered sugar for sprinkling.
- All dried fruits, candied fruits and zest are not three finely, but we remove with a vegetable cutter that cuts it into thin noodles, then soak for a day with 50 ml of rum / brandy and leave it tightly under the lid. Coarsely chop nuts
- Cooking almond paste. We chop almonds in a grinder, add powder to it, add protein / water and liquor. We chop up to homogeneous, almost unstructured pasta. It should be well molded like clay and not glued to the hands. Wrap in film before use.
- Cooking dough. Sift flour for dough.
- We rub the yeast into the sifted flour with the tips of our fingers (if dry, then simply mix it with the flour).
- Add salt, cinnamon, icing sugar.
- Pour warm milk, egg, butter.
- Knead the dough with a hook for 5-7 minutes. We roll the dough into the ball and leave it under the film or lid in a warm place for 1 hour. The dough will increase about