Cabbage cutlets – a dish that will perfectly fit into the diet of those who follow a diet, supporters of vegetarian food, observing a religious fast and just fans to diversify their menu. How to cook cabbage patties? The recipe with a photo, and not one, you will find in this article.
Cabbage dishes have always been considered:
- dietary due to the low caloric content of the original product;
- useful because of the rich vitamin composition;
- cost-effective due to the low cost of cabbage;
- available due to the lack of problems with finding a product: it is always in stores.
It is worth a little "conjuring" with the method of cooking, and on your table will be pleasant to the taste and also fortified dish.
How to cook cabbage patties
There are many ways to turn a head of cabbage into delicious burgers. We give the most noteworthy methods. The finished dish in any case will be even tastier if you pour it with sour cream, mayonnaise, tomato sauce or white yogurt. It all depends on your taste preferences.
Cabbage patties: cooking recipe
The most famous method of preparation is as follows:
- Chop a kilogram of cabbage without a stalk using a knife, grater or meat grinder.
- Add 1 grated carrot medium size.
- Pour 3 tbsp. spoon flour, mix thoroughly.
- Add 3 eggs, salt, pepper.
- Give the dough portions to the cutlet form and fry, pre-breaded in breadcrumbs.
Lean Cabbage Cutlets
In meatless cabbage cutlets, there are no eggs, it is proposed to replace them with finely ground oatmeal. The recipe in this case looks like this:
- Leaves with 1 kg of cabbage chop and stew in any vegetable oil for about 20 minutes.
- Add half a cup of oatmeal, mix and leave to simmer for another 7-10 minutes.
- Cabbage mass salt, pepper and set aside for 25-30 minutes (for swelling of oatmeal).
- Form the patties and fry them in a pan in the oil.
This recipe allows you to add to your desire in the "dough" stewed carrots, onions or fried mushrooms. In this case, the amount of cabbage should be reduced by the weight of the added ingredients.
Cabbage cutlets with semolina
The recipe for cabbage cutlets with semolina is used if there is no possibility or desire to add eggs to the cabbage dough. This method of cooking will help people with allergies, leaners and supporters of vegetarianism.
With this recipe you get an original and savory dish.
- 1 kg of cabbage;