In this article we will tell you how to cook eggplants for the winter with pepper. This wonderful snack is suitable for many side dishes and first courses.
Salad from pepper and eggplants for the winter
This snack has a delicate flavor, since it does not include spicy seasonings and vegetables. That is why you can submit it to any table and be sure that all guests will like it. To prepare a salad of pepper and eggplant for the winter, you will need:
- To process four kilograms of fresh eggplants – wash them, cut the tails, make several punctures on each with a fork, and then boil them in boiling water for ten minutes.
- Put prepared vegetables under pressure for 40 minutes, so that excess liquid will leave them. After that, peel them and cut into cubes.
- Peel 500 grams of white onion and cut it into half rings.
- A kilogram of sweet pepper cut into cubes.
- One kilogram of carrots peel and grate on a fine grater.
- Parsley and dill (one bunch), cut arbitrarily.
- Three cloves of garlic pass through the press.
- Combine all the vegetables, add 200 ml of sunflower oil, 100 grams of vinegar, one spoonful of sugar and two tablespoons of salt to them. Stir the products and refrigerate them for two hours.
- When the vegetables empty the juice, put them in cans and sterilize for 50 minutes.
Cover the eggplants, turn over the containers and wrap them with a blanket. When they are completely cool, remove the jars in the cellar or refrigerator.
Pepper stuffed with eggplants for the winter
Here is a recipe for a delicious dish that will not just help you out in difficult situations. How to cook this original snack:
- Two kilograms of bell pepper (it is better to take yellow and red) carefully process. Each cut the stalk and remove the core, and then pour boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Eggplant (one and a half kilograms) cut into thin and long plates, sprinkle them with salt and leave alone for twenty minutes.
- When the time passes, the eggplants once again wash and fry on the grill on both sides.
- Cool the plates with garlic, roll up rolls and stuff the peppers with them.
- For the marinade, take two kilograms of tomato and chop them with a blender. Then add salt, sugar, vinegar to taste and 100 ml of vegetable oil. Boil it all together for ten minutes.
- Place the prepared peppers in sterilized jars and fill them with marinade.
- Cover the jars with lids and sterilize them on low heat for 40 minutes.
Pepper stuffed with eggplants, ready for winter. It remains to roll it up and leave it at room temperature.
How to cook at home a salad for the winter? Eggplants, tomatoes, peppers and garlic will help you prepare for winter. The recipe for vegetables is very simple:
- Treat six kilograms of eggplants. To do this, each fruit carefully wash and cut lengthwise and crosswise into eight parts. After that, add salt and let them stand for two hours alone.
- To prepare the pickle, you will need to scroll through the meat grinder six sweet red peppers and three stinging. 200 grams of garlic pass through the press.
- Put the resulting vegetable mass into the pan, add to it a half cup of vegetable oil, a glass of sugar, two spoons of salt and half a cup of vinegar. Put the marinade on the fire and bring it to a boil.
- Eggplants boil for five minutes in boiling water, then drain the water and fill them with brine. Boil it all together for a few more minutes.
Spread the snack on the cans, pour the marinade and roll. Salad for winter "Eggplant, tomatoes, peppers" is ready.
This original salad will appeal to lovers of savory dishes. And to cook the original eggplant with bell pepper for the winter, you will need to do the following:
- Wash and peel two kilograms of eggplant, and then cut them into large cubes. After that, put them in a saucepan and cook in salted water for ten minutes.
- Red bell pepper (500 grams), process, remove seeds and partitions, and then cut into strips.
- 200 grams of peeled white onion cut into half rings.
- 500 grams of peeled carrots grate on a Korean carrot grater.
- One head of garlic pass through the press.
- To fill, take 150 grams of vegetable oil, 100 ml of vinegar, two teaspoons of salt, two tablespoons of sugar and a teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Mix the prepared vegetables in a saucepan and pour them with marinade. Simmer everything together, not forgetting to stir, for ten minutes.
Spread hot vegetables in cans and sterilize them for half an hour. Eggplants with Bulgarian pepper are ready for winter, it remains only to close them with lids and leave to cool completely under a fur coat or blanket.
Salad "Teschin language"
In front of you is another spicy snack, the main ingredients of which are eggplants, peppers, tomatoes. The recipe for the winter is pretty simple:
- Process and sort four kilograms of fresh eggplants. Remove from each stem and cut into slices. Sprinkle vegetables with salt and leave for half an hour. Then rinse the eggplants again under cold water to remove the bitterness.
- Ten medium sized tomatoes pour in boiling water and remove the skin.
- Ten red Bulgarian and three hot peppers cut in half, remove the stem, seeds and partitions.
- Five heads of garlic peel.
- Grind tomatoes, garlic and pepper with a meat grinder, add a glass of sugar, two large spoons of salt, a glass of sunflower oil and 150 grams of vinegar to them.
- Mix all the ingredients, pour the prepared eggplant sauce and simmer all together for half an hour.
Arrange a hot snack on clean cans and roll them up with lids.
Eggplant and pepper blanks for the winter can be done in many ways. This time we suggest you make a beautiful puff snack. Salad Recipe:
- Two eggplants (500 grams) wash and cut into rings. Salt vegetables and fry in vegetable oil on both sides.
- Cut three Bulgarian peppers and one onion into straws, and grate one carrot on a fine grater.
- Put the vegetables in the pan and simmer them together over medium heat.
- Place five or six medium-sized tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds and remove the skin from them. Finely chop the flesh and send to the rest of the vegetables in the pan. Season the food with salt, pepper, marjoram, stir and simmer for a quarter of an hour. If you want the salad to be more spicy, then add a couple of tablespoons of tomato paste to it.
- In clean jars, lay layers of eggplants and steamed vegetables. Seal them with a spoon so that the sauce appears on top, and sterilize the salad in warm water.
After half an hour, close the jars with lids, turn them over and leave to cool until cool.
This versatile dish is suitable for both lean and festive table. To cook eggplants and peppers for the winter, you will need:
- Peel and dice four kilograms of eggplant.
- Free two kilograms of tomato from the skin and skip through a meat grinder together with one kilogram of processed bell pepper. If you like spicy dishes, then crush a pair of hot peppers with them.
- Peel and grate one kilogram of carrots on a fine grater.
- Eight bulbs free from husk and cut into half rings.
- Chop one or two heads of garlic randomly.
- Put all the ingredients in a large enameled pan (you can take a bucket), add to them half a glass of vinegar, two glasses of vegetable oil and four tablespoons of salt.
Boil eggplants for the winter with peppers and vegetables for one hour, then spread them over the jars and close the lids.
Marinated Eggplant with Pepper
Try a wonderful vegetable preparation, which is based on eggplants, peppers, tomatoes. The recipe for the winter is not too complicated, so even an aspiring cook will be able to cope with it:
- Fresh eggplants (one kilogram) wash, remove “tails” from each and cut into cubes. Put the vegetables in a saucepan, sprinkle them with salt and leave for ten minutes.
- 800 grams of sweet pepper cut into cubes.
- 400 grams of onion peel and cut into rings.
- 300 grams of peeled carrots grate grated.
- Chop a single head of garlic randomly.
- 500 grams of tomatoes cut into cubes.
- Rinse the eggplants in cold water, mix with the prepared vegetables, add two tablespoons of salt, 80 grams of sugar, 100 ml of vegetable oil and 80 ml of vinegar to them.
Put the saucepan with the vegetables on the fire, pour a glass of water into it, bring the contents to a boil and cook for ten minutes. After that, lay the salad in banks, close it with boiled lids and turn it over. Cover the dish with a warm blanket and allow it to cool completely.
Eggplant stuffed with vegetables
It has long been observed that fermented foods preserve vitamins in winter and have excellent taste. Therefore, we want to tell you how to cook stuffed eggplants with pepper for the winter. The recipes of this dish often differ from each other in composition and quantity of products, and here is our option:
- Eggplants (one kilogram) wash, cut tails cook in salted water.
- 200 grams of fresh cabbage and two Bulgarian sweet peppers cut into strips.
- Peel 100 grams of carrots and grate them.
- Chop four cloves of garlic randomly.
- Parsley root, two pods of bitter pepper, 30 grams of celery coarsely chopped, and half of the bunch of parsley finely chop with a knife.
- Combine the vegetables in a large bowl and mash them with salt.
- Pour two liters of water into the pan, add three tablespoons of salt to it and bring it to a boil.
- When the eggplants have cooled, cut them in half (but not completely) and stuff them with vegetables. To keep them better, tie them with thread.
- Put the prepared eggplants vertically or horizontally in a saucepan (can be in a jar) and pour the brine.
Hold the eggplants for the winter with pepper for three or four days warm, transfer them to a cool place. Before use, pour vegetables with vegetable oil.
Vegetable Eggplant Platter
A special highlight of this dish gives honey marinade. To cook delicious eggplants for the winter with pepper, carefully read the following recipe:
- Wash, peel, and coarsely chop the same amount of eggplant, onions, sweet peppers, and tomatoes.
- For the marinade, mix in a saucepan one glass of apple cider vinegar, honey, vegetable oil, and a teaspoon of salt. Bring all to a boil.
- Prepared vegetables dip into the marinade for one minute, and then immediately place them in clean glass jars.
Pour the assorted sauce, cover, pasteurize and roll. Cover the banks with a thick blanket and wait for them to cool completely.
We will be happy if you like eggplants with pepper for the winter. The recipes that we have collected in this article are simple enough and will not cause difficulties even for inexperienced cooks. Therefore, choose any of those that like more, and feel free to get down to business.