In this article, we picked up 5 recipes for cooking okroshka: on kefir, airan, sourdough, ryazhenka and sour cream.
Famous brand with a rich quality history lasting more than half a century
Hot summer day, what could be better than okroshka on kefir, airan or ryazhenka? After all, summer is exactly the time when cold okroshka on fermented milk products comes to replace hot borscht with sour cream. In this article, we picked up 5 recipes for cooking okroshka: on kefir, airan, sourdough, ryazhenka and sour cream. Let’s get started!
There are many ways to cook okroshka. In this article we have collected the most popular recipes for cooking okroshka: okroshka on kefir, okroshka on airan, okroshka on fermented milk sourdough, okroshka on ryazhenka and okroshka on sour cream.
Conventionally, the ingredients for the preparation of okroshka can be divided into two groups: the basis for okroshka (fermented milk products, mineral water and
How to cook okroshka
Ingredients that must be in okroshka
So, what ingredients must be in okroshka? The result should be a saucepan with okroshka volume of just over 2 liters.
- Fresh cucumber – 1-2 pieces. Cucumber for hash should be cut into small strips or cubes, or grated.
- Jacket potatoes – 2-4 pieces (depending on how thick you want okroshka). Potatoes need to boil, cool, peel and cut into cubes or grate.
- Chicken eggs – 4-6 pieces. Eggs need to boil hard boiled, cool, chop. At the same time, in some recipes, it is recommended to add only chopped protein to okroshka, in others – protein and yolk. You can grind the yolk with mustard – it will give okroshka a special taste.
- Greens (dill and green onions). Rinse well with water and chop.
- Radish – optional (100-150 grams). Radishes should also be cleaned and cut into cubes or strips.
- Salt and black pepper to taste. The amount of salt depends on what you cook okroshka. If you cook it on ayran, then salt may not be needed (since ayran itself is salty). Therefore, salting okroshka better at the very end.
- Mustard – optional. In some recipes, mustard is mixed with egg yolks.
- Boiled sausage, boiled chicken or boiled veal – 200-300 grams. Like the rest of the ingredients, sausage or boiled meat should be finely chopped.
What to cook okroshka
If the ingredients for okroshka listed above are the same in most recipes, then the liquid basis for okroshka can be anything. In this article we will explain how to cook okroshka on kefir, okroshka on airan, okroshka on fermented milk sourdough, okroshka on ryazhenka and okroshka on sour cream.
How to cook okroshka on kefir
Cooking okroshka on kefir is very simple. To do this, take 1 liter of kefir and