We have already talked about the fact that you must definitely try in Thailand. Now it’s time to share a couple of Thai recipes. Especially since the New Year is coming very soon. And you have to celebrate it somehow. The long-awaited New Year holidays will give you a lot of free time, and if you have not left for Thailand, then perhaps Thailand will come to visit you in the form of this sharp and sour soup tom yam with shrimp, which can be quickly and easily prepared at home. True, with the ingredients, you may have to sweat, but thanks to globalization – at least in large cities now you can find almost everything you need for any exotic dish. Feel like a fire-breathing dragon!
1. Cooking real spicy and sour Thai soup Tom Yam with shrimps.
For two servings of Tom Yam soup according to the recipe we need:
- The juice of one (or more – to your taste) lime.
- Large shrimp – 12 pieces.
- Galangal (pink ginger, and the usual fresh, in the worst case – a teaspoon of dried) – one branch of the root, in a cut form one tablespoon with a hill.
- Lemongras – two pods.
- Kafir-lime leaves – 6 pieces.
- Cilantro – 1 small bundle.
- Tomato – 1 medium.
- Shallots or bulb – 1 small onion.
- Mushrooms: champignons, oyster mushrooms – 100 grams.
- Chili peppers – 5 small (we had three).
- Chili paste for Tom Yam – 1 teaspoon with a slide.
- Fish sauce (not to be confused with oyster) –