Among the variety of meat dishes a special place is given to chops. Their name speaks for itself. The product is a broken off piece of meat, fried in a pan or baked in the oven.
Chop can be made from beef, veal, pork and even chicken. Breast is best for chicken chop. This meaty part of the chicken carcass is famous for the lack of fat, tendons and bones.
But with all these advantages, the prepared breast meat is often dryish. But the chipping splits the fibers, reduces the thickness of the piece, so that the meat is cooked much faster and therefore does not have time to dry.
The subtleties of cooking chicken chop in the oven
- The process of cooking chicken chop is not much different from beef chop. But if the beef chop can be served half fried – “with blood”, then the chicken chop should be brought to full readiness, as half-baked chicken meat can cause such a dangerous disease like salmonella.
Chicken breast chops with tomatoes and cheese in the oven
- chicken breast (fillet) – 500 g;
- garlic – 1 tooth;
- tomatoes – 300 g;
- light mayonnaise – 60 g;
- cheese – 230 g;
- vegetable oil – 10 g;
- black pepper;
- salt as desired.
- Wash, dry chicken breast fillet. Cut horizontally into several thin plates.
- Before further action, place the prepared fillet in a bag or simply cover it with a film so that drops of meat juice do not splash the table.
- Using a culinary hammer, slightly beat off the meat, giving it a neat rounded shape.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin circles. Grate the cheese.
- Chop garlic, mix it with mayonnaise and pepper. If mayonnaise unsalted, salt.
- Grease the pan or pan with butter. Lay the meat off. First, cover the chops with a thin layer of mayonnaise, then put the tomato mugs. Pour all the cheese.
- Preheat oven to 200 °. Put back a baking tray with chops. Bake 25 minutes.
- Put on a plate, sprinkle with herbs.
Breaded Chicken Chops
- chicken breast fillet – 600 g;
- breadcrumbs –