Biscuit dough, a recipe for making sweet pastry dough, is used in cooking more often when cooking biscuit cakes, pastries on a tender biscuit dough, fluffy charlottes and soft, like fluff cupcakes. Biscuit dough captivates the sweet tooth with a delicate taste, soft and juicy structure that distinguishes classic biscuits from the rest of the pastry. How can I make biscuit dough at home? Such a question arises when a hostess has a desire to learn how to cook the airy biscuit dough independently and make homemade biscuit cakes out of it in order to permanently abandon the purchased biscuits.
What is biscuit dough
Biscuit dough is a confectionery bread based on flour, sugar and eggs. Cooking biscuit dough depends on the recipe and methods of making biscuit bases for cakes, pastries and desserts. The classic composition of biscuit dough are simple ingredients – flour, sugar and eggs.
Sponge dough recipe makes up most of the cake or pastry recipe. Baked sponge cake quickly turns into an air cake, a fluffy cake and a tender cake, if the base is chopped or cut into cakes and impregnated with a cake cream, baked biscuit dough. The biscuit dough recipe is really simple, you need to keep the proportions of the products and inject ingredients one by one, beating them thoroughly.
In order to prepare the airy dough for the cake, which is obtained for everyone and always the first time, you should choose a recipe for the dough with a simple set of products.
Cooking biscuit dough to young cooks is best to start with simple, classic recipes, consisting only of eggs, flour and sugar without adding oil.
To make a fluffy, airy biscuit dough for the cake, you need to take the ingredients intended for the preparation of the dough, the same temperature and patiently beat them with a hand, a blender or a mixer, whites and yolks separately to a fluffy state.
Advice from the Wonderful Cook. The simplest safe recipe for sponge dough is a mixture of ingredients with the addition of soda or baking powder, without separation into proteins and yolks.
Most culinary critics oppose the addition of soda and baking powder to the biscuit dough recipe, but for home cooking it is quite an acceptable way to make a quick but airy real biscuit for the cake in the oven.
How to make sponge cake dough: a simple recipe
Biscuit cake tarts are quite simple to make from any homemade sponge cake. The biscuit dough in the classic version of cooking white. But when cocoa, chocolate, honey is added to it, or while creaming biscuit cakes for the cake, adding prunes, honey cakes darken. White cakes in the cake are dark brown, chocolate and are ideal for chocolate Prague cake, making your favorite Drunk cherry.
Ingredients for making biscuit dough for the cake:
- wheat flour of the highest grade – 100 g;
- granulated sugar – 1 incomplete glass;
- chicken eggs – 4 pcs .;
- baking powder – 1
A simple recipe for making biscuit cakes:
- All eggs break into the bowl of the combine.
- Then pour sugar, vanilla and a small pinch of salt. Beat 3-4 minutes.
- Next, pour the sifted flour, baking powder and beat the mixture for about 10-15 minutes.
- After that, the bottom of a detachable form with a diameter of 24-26 cm is lined with parchment, pour the dough into it.
- Then put the form in the oven preheated to 200 ° C and bake for 20 minutes.
- Next, turn off the oven and leave the form for a few minutes without removing.
- After that, get the baking out of the oven, let it cool.
- Then free the cake from the form.
Fully cooled dough is cut into biscuit cakes, the biscuit should have a shiny crust and a lush crumb.
Biscuit cakes are smeared with butter, chocolate, soaked with custard or homemade jam and form into a cake or biscuit roll.
Sponge cake dough
Biscuit roll is easy to buy in the confectionery, such rolls with a variety of fillings can be seen on the shelves of large supermarkets and small grocery stores. It is easy to buy, but knowing the biscuit dough recipe, you can bake a delicious biscuit roll at home and wrap your favorite stuffing in it.
Biscuit chocolate dough for most sweet teeth, preferably white biscuit. Prepare a homemade chocolate cherry roll – biscuit roll with cream. For the filling of chocolate biscuit roll in the summer we need a glass of fresh cherry berries and cherry juice. For the preparation of biscuit roll in the winter, you can use cherries made from jam, harvested for the winter with whole berries, or frozen cherry berries. The ideal solution would be a cherry in its own juice without stones.
Ingredients for making biscuit cakes:
- flour – three quarters of a glass;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- honey – 1
For roll impregnation:
- pitted cherries – 1 cup.
For the preparation of custard butter:
- flour – 1
How to make a biscuit roll that does not break:
- Put eggs, sugar, honey in the blender bowl and beat the mixture with a mixer at the lowest speed for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, soda, cocoa and mix with a spoon.
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper, lubricate with vegetable oil so that the cake will easily move away from the paper.
- Pour dough onto parchment and evenly level with a spoon into a rectangle in the shape of a baking sheet.
- Send to the oven heated to 220 degrees and bake for 7 minutes. You can not perederzhivat, otherwise when rolled into a roll the dough will break.
- While the cake is baked, prepare the cream. Pour half a serving of water into a saucepan and pour out the sugar. Cook to dissolve the sugar crystals.
- Stir the flour in the remaining water and pour into the sugar syrup. Cook over low heat, stirring, until thick. Let cool.
- We take out the finished cake from the oven and, without removing it from the pan, pour it with cherry juice, soaking the entire surface evenly.
- To prepare the cream, combine the brewed cream with softened butter and beat with a mixer for 1 minute. Custard cream is ready.
- Liberally grease the cake with butter cream, sprinkle with cherries.
- Separate the cake from the paper and roll it into a roll. Biscuit chocolate-cherry roll ready. It is very beautiful and tasty, such a biscuit roll, which does not break.
We decorate the top of the dessert with melted chocolate, homemade fudge or just sprinkle with powdered sugar. We give rolls soak and call the household for tea.
Recipe: Cupcake Sponge Dough
Biscuit dough cupcakes are the most tender and airy. Biscuit dough, which always turns out, is convenient to use for making muffins, all kinds of cake pops, chocolate cupcakes and for baking the perfect Easter cake.
For the preparation of biscuit cakes without soda and baking powder, we will need:
- flour – 100 g;
- granulated sugar – 100 g;
- eggs – 4 pcs .;
- vanilla sugar – 2 g.
- We divide the cooled eggs into yolks and proteins. Make sure that not a single drop of liquid yolk gets into the raw whites.
- Beat the whites with a mixer at low speed for 5 minutes.
- Continuing to work as a mixer, we add sugar in portions.
- We increase the speed of the mixer and beat another 7 minutes. The protein mass should be dense.
- Add vanilla sugar to the yolks and beat the mixture until smooth and fluffy for 3 minutes at the highest speed.
- Combine with a spoon of squirrels and yolks. Pour the flour and light movements of the blade from the bottom up stir the sponge cake dough.
- In the silicone molds (or form) lay out the dough, filling the forms in two thirds of the volume.
- We bake muffins in the oven at 170 degrees 20 minutes.
Decorate muffins made from sponge cake according to taste: cream, boiled condensed milk or pieces of fruit jelly.
How to make a biscuit dough on a charlotte
The most delicious apple pie Charlotte is made from sponge cake. The dough sometimes does not rise, often settles after removing the charlotte from the oven. How to make a fluffy biscuit dough charlotte? The products and experience of the housewife give the pomp to the traditional apple pie. If you want a guaranteed result so that the charlotte turns out to be fluffy, then use the recipe for sponge dough on milk or dough for charlotte on kefir. Housewives without experience easier to cook a lush charlotte without a mixer.
- wheat flour – 2 glasses;
- eggs – 5 pcs .;
- sugar – 300 g;
- apples – 1 kg;
- butter – 200 g;
- baking powder – 10 g;
- vanillin – 1 gram;
- salt – half a teaspoon.
How to make a charlotte with apples without a mixer:
- Rub the eggs with sugar, add vanilla, salt and baking powder.
- Soft oil is added to the mixture. Mix the flour and get a quick biscuit dough on a charlotte.
- Peeled apples, cut into thin slices.
- Apples are distributed evenly across the bottom of the mold, lubricated with vegetable oil.
- Fill apples with biscuit dough and bake charlotte at 160 degrees in the oven for 45 minutes.
Remove the cooled apple pie from the mold. Charlotte with apples turns out very tender, tasty and quickly cooked.
Biscuit dough on sour cream
Biscuit on sour cream – sour cream, manna on sour cream, lush, airy cake and sour cream cake. Cooking biscuit dough on sour cream is simple, and baking is always successful, lush. A delicious cream will turn a homemade sponge cake into a delicious cake.
- flour – 2 glasses;
- sour cream – 1 cup;
- eggs – 6 pcs .;
- granulated sugar – 1 cup;
- butter – 20 g;
- drinking soda – half a teaspoon.
How to make sponge cake on sour cream:
- Beat yolks with sugar.
- Add sour cream, flour, soda and mix the products well together.
- We introduce whipped whites in the dough.
- Pour the dough into a greased form.
- Sent to the oven. Bake the dough for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
Ready biscuit cut into cakes or layered with cream. From dough on sour cream, baking is perfect for the taste!
With curd cheese curd biscuit acquires a rich taste and porous structure. Biscuit dough with cottage cheese, like a sponge, will absorb any impregnation, and the products will become even more aromatic, richer and tastier.
- wheat flour – 100 g;
- curd – 300 g;
- raisins – 50 g;
- powdered sugar – 150 g;
- eggs – 4 pcs .;
- baking powder – 1
How to make sponge cake with curd:
- Curd wipe through a sieve or grind blender.
- Separate yolks from proteins.
- Beat proteins, we introduce into them powdered sugar, flour and baking powder.
- Knead the dough with a spatula. Separately whip proteins.
- Carefully add proteins and raisins to the dough.
- We spread the biscuit dough in silicone mold for muffins. We bake 40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Biscuit dough, how to make for cake, for roll, for cupcakes? How to make sponge cake dough for apples with apples lush and tasty? We hope that we have answered all these questions and it became clear to you on what basis it is better to prepare the biscuit dough.