Probably, every woman would like to have thick and long eyelashes that make the look attractive. The easiest way is to use mascara, but make-up should be done every day. But there is a procedure for eyelash extension, through which you get an expressive look. Usually it is performed in the cabin, but there are home methods. Many people are interested in, is it possible to lash oneself up? Make it work out, but be careful.
Do I need to increase eyelashes at home
Can I lash my eyelashes myself? Reviews show that for long-term results it is better to contact the masters. But even this does not guarantee excellent quality. When choosing a wizard, consider the following criteria:
- Portfolio availability and demonstration.
- The presence of a certificate for the means used.
- The master must have work experience and skills.
- Need to read customer reviews.
You can do the work yourself, you just need to follow some rules. Before you learn how to build eyelashes yourself, you should be familiar with the following recommendations:
- You should study the information about the material that will be used in building.
- It is necessary to get ready for work theoretically and practically: buy tools and materials, decompose them in the workplace before building up.
- Perform the procedure without haste.
- The first job may be disappointing.
Where to learn
If you are wondering if you can learn how to grow eyelashes yourself, you should familiarize yourself with the video lessons. You can also use the help of the wizard, which will show how the work is done.
From the first time to get an excellent result is difficult. We’ll have to review a few videos to like the work. Is it possible for myself to increase eyelashes, if you attend special courses? This is the best way to learn how to do work. During the 5-7 sessions demonstrates the process of obtaining lush eyelashes.
Only with a careful approach can lash yourself. Photos of the results shown in the article. You also need to find the right lashes:
- Partial build. It turns out to increase the density of natural cilia. It is necessary to choose short eyelashes from natural fiber. The length of the hairs affects the result. For example, if they are artificial, they will be the same as natural ones, then the extension will not be visible. Short cilia allow you to get a doll look.
- Hypertrophied effect. Extending long and thick eyelashes. The result is an unnatural result, which is typical of shocking images. Keep in mind that the length of the cilia should be comfortable.
- Festive options. To create an evening image there are many cilia. It is enough to visit a specialized shop to see sets with rhinestones, feathers, multi-colored hairs.
What is necessary
Can I lash my eyelashes at home myself? Yes, you just need to buy everything you need for this:
- Cotton swab.
- Vegetable oil.
It should be borne in mind that the glue that is in the set with cilia in 80% of cases unreliable fixes the hairs. The classic composition is of low quality. Components can cause allergies. It is advisable to separately select high-quality glue.
Before proceeding with the procedure, you should make sure that everything necessary is available for this. Then you need to wash with the use of an alkaline agent to defat the skin. This is required for high-quality adhesion of the adhesive to the dermis.
Then the face should be wiped dry, do not perform a buildup with moist eyelids. If there is a bang, it should be stabbed up so that it does not interfere with work.
Can I add eyelashes to the eyelashes myself? Perform the work should be after sorting the necessary villi. They should be placed in an accessible place. To make the procedure more comfortable, a drop of glue should be added to the cardboard. Cilia are dipped in this drop.
It is necessary to sit down at the mirror. The workplace must be lit. How to lash your eyelashes in stages? You must perform the following steps:
- Take a hair with tweezers.
- Bring it to the eye, stapled with natural cilia.
- Hold the glued hairs for a few seconds for better grip.
- The same actions are performed with each eyelash. They are added until the desired result is obtained.
- All the same is done with the second eye.
When building it is necessary to observe symmetry. Only then will the look be expressive.
After completing the work there may be errors. They appear for everyone who does not have skills in the procedure. It should immediately eliminate them. To remove the glue from the skin of the eyelid, it is necessary to treat it with a cotton pad moistened with oil. If the cilium is peeled off, it must be fixed again.
To get an expressive look, you need to know not only whether it is possible to increase eyelashes to yourself, but also how to care for them after that. This needs to be done with the completion of the procedure. Must be thoroughly washed. Do not be afraid that the cilia will disappear, because during the procedure, they firmly "seize". Do not rub your eyes, as this can really damage the result.
Cilia are stored for 2-3 months. They allow you to save time on makeup eyes, as they do not need to apply mascara. Every 2-3 weeks should go to the master for the correction, so that the cilia look well-groomed.
In order to enjoy the result, you need to use professional advice:
- For a natural look masters use piece cilia of different lengths.
- The hair is dipped in glue to the middle.
- Do not attach the cilia in a row. It is desirable to increase a few pieces, but in 2 stages. This is necessary for drying glue.
- To obtain the density, the hairs are glued to the intervirtual space.
- It is necessary to separate the cilia, so that there is no sticking together.
- The pasted hairs do not touch the skin of the eyelid, they should be clearly fixed on the natural eyelash.
- If the cilia are rare, then stick on 2 hairs.
- During the whole work it is necessary to ensure that the eyelashes are distributed evenly.
- If the cilium is fixed poorly, then it should not be torn off, it is necessary to moisten it with oil, and eliminate with a cotton swab.
- Eyes should be opened a few minutes after the event to dry glue.
To keep the result for a long time, do not rub your eyes. For washing off cosmetics it is necessary to use special means. No need to apply fatty creams to the skin around the eyes. It is forbidden to visit the sauna and bath.
Not everyone can perform the procedure. There is a list of contraindications:
- Bronchial asthma.
- Eye disease.
- Viral diseases.
Cilia can get bored, so they can be removed. You cannot do the following:
- Pull, because the hairs will be eliminated with these cilia.
- Use soap to rinse.
- Remove eyelashes during menstruation, as the pain can be felt more strongly.
If the eyes are inflamed, then they should not be removed until recovery. Hair removal will be painless if you use the following methods:
- Special solution.
- Fat cream.
By special fluid include remuver. They are treated with eyelids. Means dissolves glue. It is better to use olive or castor oil. It is necessary to put a few drops on the eyelids for the night. The cream allows you to eliminate cilia painlessly. It is only necessary to choose the right consistency. The cream should be fat and thick. Cilia fall out after a few hours.
Medicines should be used in extreme cases. If you need to urgently eliminate hairs, then apply a remedy for conjunctivitis. After a few minutes, you can remove the cilia. Hair extensions and their removal is not difficult, the main thing is to do everything according to the rules.