1. CRAFT AND KNITTED PRODUCTS FROM. POLYETHYLENE PACKAGES
Use in collaboration any means available and waste material to create crafts. Invite your child to make original toys out of plastic bags that you probably have in large quantities in your home.
In this article, you will learn how to make crafts from garbage bags in the form of different animals. You will also find here master classes with photos, charts and video tutorials, with the help of which you will learn how to do. yarn from plastic bags for crocheting useful household items, rugs, handbags. Knitting from plastic bags is a wonderful way to create useful household items and beautiful women’s accessories!
Be sure to attract your kids to this interesting work! From unnecessary plastic bags from the store and garbage bags you can make beautiful decorations for the children’s room. And it will be interesting for girls to make fashionable accessories for playing dolls out of plastic bags.
One of the most popular women’s accessories, which is knitted with our own hands from polyethylene yarn, our needlewomen is a handbag. It is very easy to make yarn from packages (we will tell you about the technique of making such yarn below), and the bags crocheted from it are very modern, beautiful and durable!
Garbage bags are different. One of the parameters that manufacturers indicate on the package is the volume of garbage placed in the package in liters (20l, 30l, 35l, 60l or 120l). The second parameter is density. Bags with greater density are stronger and tougher to the touch.
The higher the density of the garbage bag, the thinner it is to cut the thread out of it for making bags and mats. With experience, you will learn how to quickly select a suitable hook for knitting products from such homemade yarn. It is advisable to associate a small sample of the web from which the product will be formed before starting work. Beginner knitters, it is desirable to choose plastic bags for garbage with a capacity of up to 50 liters. The yarn from such material is softer and easier to crochet the fabric. But do not use too thin plastic bags for knitting bags – the product will not keep its shape very well.
2. HOW TO MAKE A QUALITY YARN FOR KNITTING A HOOK FROM POLYETHYLENE PACKETS FOR GARBAGE
If you are going to tie your own bag or mat made of polyethylene for the first time, choose soft matte bags for making yarn.
• to form threads, cut strips from sachets (width corresponds to the hook number) and join them into a single thread. Try to cut strips with the same width so that the surface of the crocheted product turns out to be uniform;
• To speed up the process of making yarn, fold the little bags into a flat pile (5-7 pieces) and cut the strips with scissors along the ruler, noting the width of the marker;
• having straightened each polyethylene strip, we get a ringlet;
• we connect these ringlets from strips in one of the following ways:
√ The first method – we combine all the elements at once into a ball. To do this, put the segment on the other, skip through the ringlet, stretch it to the sides, forming a knot. Double thread weave into a ball of yarn;√ The second method is a little faster. Each thread is fixed after tying the previous one. That is, the next ring should be passed through the remaining tail.
– straighten the plastic bag and carefully fold it so that the bend is even along its entire length;
– You can then cut off the handles of the bag and the bottom. Cut it into rings about 2–5 cm thick;
– the edge of one ringlet should be put under the edge of the second and tie a knot. So we form a yarn for knitting products. We coil this thread.
3. MASTER CLASSES FOR THE MANUFACTURE OF CRAFTS AND KNITTING BAGS, RUGS AND OTHER PRODUCTS FROM POLYETHYLENE PACKETS
Master Class 1:
Master Class 2:
Master Class 3:
Master Class 4:
Master Class 5:
Master Class 6:
Master Class 7:
Master Class 8:
Master Class 9:
Master Class 10:
Master Class 11:
4. VIDEO LESSONS FOR BEGINNERS. KNITTING BAGS AND PADS, MANUFACTURING OF TRADE OF PACKAGES FOR GARBAGE
Detailed master class for beginners. We knit a beautiful rug with a hook. PART 1:
Learning to crochet a carpet of plastic garbage bags. MK for beginners – PART 2:
Video lesson – we continue to learn to knit a rug from homemade yarn. PART 3:
Knitting garbage bags. Beautiful bag of multicolored yarn made of plastic bags. Crochet Video Lesson::
How to make a bag of cellophane bags with your own hands. Video:
Dear needlewomen! Have you learned how to crochet beautiful items from plastic bags and make crafts out of garbage bags? Please share your tips with our attendees (in the comments to the article)!