Apparatus manicure strongly replaces edged. More recently, they were only owned by masters in elite salons. Now, every woman can use a manicure machine at home.
This article will be useful for beginners manicurists. You will learn about the classification of hardware mills, their minimum set for home manicure and the nuances of choice.
Machine for hardware manicure (frezer) is a special handle connected by a cord to the processor. Nozzles, including cutters, are fixed on the handle. The processor is responsible for rotating the nozzles at the right pace and direction.
Cars differ in design, power and maximum speed of rotation of the nozzle.
For home use, devices with a speed range of no more than 10 thousand revolutions per minute are suitable, and craftsmen in professional salons use equipment whose head rotates at a speed of up to 30-35 thousand revolutions per minute.
Types of nozzles
There are 5 main tips that are used for the procedure of a hardware manicure.
- Cutters. It is a nozzle with a cutting blade. That is, when working with her, hardened skin or gel polish is cut off.
- Burs. A tool with a spherical nozzle for removing the cuticle.
- Grinders. Nozzles with which the plate is given smoothness. They remove part of the stratum corneum, eliminate waviness and grooves.
Sand caps are very hot.
Full Milling Classification
In order to make the right list of cutters for a beginner, you need to carefully study their description and find out the purpose of each nozzle.
According to the material
- Ceramic. The safest nozzles, as they are very soft. Do not heat, do not clog dust, do not rust. The main disadvantage is the instability to wear. Usually they are used when working with a newly purchased device to get used to it. Abrasiveness: from 100 to 400 microns. Fine-grained cutters grind the nail plate and carry out finishing work with the skin; medium-grained are ideal for the treatment of the cuticle, and coarse-grained can effectively remove dead skin.
- Diamond. More rigid, so, and more functional. Used for polishing nails, both natural and extended, modeling the free edge of the nail, processing and polishing the side rollers, interdigital space and corns. Both natural diamond (more expensive) and artificial diamond chips (cheaper) can be found on sale.
The master will tell you how to choose the right manicure tips:
See a more detailed review of nail cutters from a professional: