In the beauty industry, many new products appear annually, but none of them can compare with gel polish. This innovative development has made a real revolution: there is no longer any need to update the coverage daily or restore the nails after the build-up. Girls who want to always look beautiful, it remains only to find out what is needed for applying gel varnish and purchase all the necessary items. To master the technique of coating nails with this coating is easy. Just watch the training videos and read step-by-step recommendations.
Tools for creating a decorative gel polish
In stores, you can buy a ready-made starter kit for using gel polish, but the preferred option is to purchase materials separately and form your own toolkit. Regardless of how you decide to assemble your set, the following items must be on your desk:
- Cuticle Remedy. To manicure looked beautiful, you need to push the cuticle, and for this it must first be softened with special oil.
- Orange sticks. This tool is the easiest to push back the cuticle. They are sold in sets of several pieces. For one procedure, only one wand is used, respectively.
- File. This tool is needed to shape the nails and adjust the length. Under the gel varnish will fit any shape: square, oval, peaks, etc.
- Baf. It is used to remove the glossy layer from the nail plate. Also, using a buff to remove roughness and surface scratches.
- Primer. Means for degreasing nail plates provides a better grip of the nail with an artificial layer.
- UV lamp. The purchase of this device is the most significant item of expenditure. Ultraviolet rays contribute to the rapid polymerization of gel varnish. Due to their impact, the layer dries out within 1-2 minutes.
- Base. Means is issued in tubes of a standard form. With a brush they cover the entire nail, and then dried in the lamp.
- Decorative layer. To your taste, you can choose any shade of gel polish. Preference should be given to trusted companies: NSI, CND, OPI and some other reputable brands.
- Top Transparent gel means is intended to create a protective layer. It is applied, like lacquer, spreading evenly over the entire surface of the nail with a rather thick layer. The plates are then dried in the lamp.
- Means for removing the sticky layer. After drying, you may notice that a sticky layer has formed on the surface of the nail. Dust, dirt and various fibers quickly join it. To remove stickiness, a special tool is used. With a tampon soaked in a liquid, wipe each nail.
To cover the gel varnish still need decorative items. Nails look perfect and without them, but with decorations manicure acquires a special charm. For variety, you can use rhinestones, beads, dried flowers, fimo, stickers, foil.