Funds from sweat and odor of feet are used to eliminate negative symptoms with increased perspiration. This category of deodorants and antiperspirants provides an antibacterial and refreshing effect, which is necessary if discomfort occurs.
The appearance of an unpleasant odor with increased sweating has various causes of origin. The sweat glands play an important role in the body and are responsible for its thermoregulation.
The characteristic odor may be due to the active work of sweating as a result of exposure to high temperature (wearing warm clothes in a hot period).
Sweat glands produce up to 200 ml of sweat per day, which by nature does not have a pronounced color and smell, but contains a small percentage of salts, ammonia, chlorine and acids.
The cause of unpleasant odor are pathogenic bacteria that successfully develop in a warm and humid environment. The intensity of the excreted fluid may depend on the individual characteristics of the organism.
A separate category of people suffers from excessive sweating of the feet due to the active work of the sweat glands. This condition does not require treatment, but it is best to try to find effective deodorizing agents with antibacterial action.
Causes of a pathological nature:
- Fungal diseases of the legs;
- Violation of hormonal levels;
- Nervous disorders, increased anxiety;
- Diabetes mellitus in a progressive form;
- Endocrine disruption;
- Diseases of the heart, blood vessels;
- Improper nutrition.
If the appearance of an unpleasant smell of sweat has not previously been observed and is increasing with greater intensity, then in this case it is necessary to consult a doctor and identify the cause of the discomfort.
However, there are also provoking factors that influence the formation of characteristic symptoms:
- Lack of proper personal hygiene;
- Long wearing socks, tights;
- The use of clothes made of synthetic materials;
- It is preferable to wear closed shoes even during the hot period;
- Constant presence of wet feet.
Foot lesions with various fungi
The progression of the fungus depends on the immune defense of the body, since with reduced resistance, the disease develops successfully on the skin and is difficult to treat.
To establish an accurate diagnosis requires a qualified consultation of a dermatologist, who will conduct the necessary research and prescribe the appropriate treatment regimen. Treatment is based on the use of the following categories of drugs:
- Antifungal drugs in pill form (Ketoconazole, Fluconazole, Itraconazole);
- Sprays (Terbix, Lamisil);
- Antimycotic creams (Nizoral, Zalain);
- Special nail polishes (Lotseril, Batrafen, Demicten).
The success of treatment depends largely on compliance with the prescribed prescriptions, regular hygiene of shoes and feet, wearing clean socks and tights.
How to eliminate unpleasant smell
Eliminating the unpleasant smell of sweat from the legs is possible with an accurate determination of the cause of the disease and the appointment of the necessary treatment. For example, if the symptoms are caused by any disease, then in this case deodorizing agents will not give the desired effect.
Under normal health conditions, it is necessary to review personal hygiene, eliminate the re-wearing of socks, tights, use effective antiperspirants.
Doctors advise you to follow these guidelines:
- Daily washing of feet in the morning and in the evening. After the procedure, it is preferable to pour cold water on the limbs;
- Regular cleansing of the feet, legs with the use of various scrubs and peels;
- Thoroughly dry the space between the toes after washing;
- Wearing socks, tights from natural materials (cotton, linen);
- Selection of high-quality shoes made of genuine leather, which is perfect in size;
- Regular change of socks, tights without fail after washing the feet;
- Processing shoes antiseptic solutions (solution of potassium permanganate, hydrogen peroxide, other special means).
Funds from excessive sweating of the feet during pregnancy
Many women during pregnancy face excessive sweating. This problem is caused by a sharp change in hormonal levels and an increase in the pressure of the growing uterus, which squeezes the surrounding organs and leads to the formation of characteristic symptoms.
If the cause of sweating is physiology, then you can use effective means at home:
- Compliance with the drinking regimen, as dehydration in the body can cause increased sweating. The minimum amount of fluid in the body at least 2 liters;
- Restriction of prolonged exposure to the sun and moderate physical exertion, since at elevated temperature perspiration increases significantly, which leads to the appearance of an unpleasant odor;
- Compliance with the basics of proper nutrition and the exclusion of products that contribute to increased secretion of sweat (coffee, hot spices, spices). Dairy products, cereal cereals, fruits, vegetables in moderate quantities should prevail in the diet;
- Proper selection of clothing made from natural materials, as synthetics contributes to the blockage of pores and abundant perspiration;
- Due observance of hygienic procedures (regular washing of feet and feet at least 3-4 times a day);
- Compliance with a normal sleep mode (at least 8 hours a day), since with the full body rest the hypothalamus, which is responsible for producing sweat, functions in the usual manner.
If we talk about the appointment of pharmaceuticals during pregnancy, they are necessary when identifying any parallel disease in the body. Dosage and treatment is prescribed individually by the attending physician, taking into account the possible risk to the development of the future baby.
Means for increased sweating of feet in children
The presence of excessive sweating in children under the age of 1 year is not a pathological condition, since the sweating system is not entirely perfect and is gradually being formed towards the onset of this period.
If the child has excessive sweating for other reasons, the following means can be used:
- Receiving drops of Aquadetrim with a vitamin D content, preferably in winter, to prevent the occurrence of rickets;
- Regularly undergoing preventive examinations by a pediatrician and a neuropathologist in identifying low muscle tone. To correct the problem, it is necessary to undergo a course of therapeutic massage;
- Increased intracranial pressure, pyramidal insufficiency implies the use of means for the normal functioning of the brain. This method of treatment eliminates sweating.
Increased sweating of the legs in women
Increased sweating in women can occur for a number of specific reasons:
- Wearing fashionable heeled shoes made of artificial materials that have the wrong shoe and contribute to a lot of sweat;
- The use of socks, tights made of synthetic fabric;
- Finding a long time in closed shoes with warm socks at elevated temperatures in the room;
- Presence of hereditary predisposition;
- Hormonal disorders;
- Infectious diseases;
- The course of the oncological process in the body;
- Strong nervous breakdowns and stresses;
- Dermatological diseases;
- Long-term diet.
Remedies for increased sweating of the feet for women are represented in a wide range (various deodorants, antiperspirants, creams, ointments, crystals of natural rocks of natural origin). Selection of an appropriate remedy depends largely on the cause that caused increased sweating.
Remedies for sweating the feet of pharmaceutical production
Treatment of excessive sweating of the feet with pharmaceuticals is necessary for severe hyperhidrosis, when the usual conservative method does not give the proper result. The basis of such drugs is the presence of formaldehyde in the blockade of the sweat glands.
Use of Furacilin
Furacilin is an antibacterial agent that is used to treat the skin with increased sweating of the legs. The drug contributes to the destruction of pathogenic microorganisms and eliminates the appearance of an unpleasant odor.
The drug can be purchased in the form of tablets and prepare the necessary solution for treating the skin. The duration of treatment and dosage are prescribed in the instructions for use or must be prescribed by the attending physician.
The most convenient form of release of Furacilin is a special aerosol, which can be easily sprayed onto the feet after washing as prevention and treatment of hyperhidrosis.
Ointment is best used preferably at bedtime and applied to a clean surface of the foot, between the fingers with light rubbing movements. After wearing socks made of cotton to obtain the necessary therapeutic effects.
Furacilin has practically no contraindications, which is an advantage of this drug. The drug is not recommended for use in bleeding, dermatosis, pronounced allergic manifestations.
Effective drug from increased sweating in the form of a transparent gel that is applied to the skin and forms a protective film, preventing abundant release of fluid.
After 30 minutes after application, the feet are rinsed with cold water and the effect lasts for 3 weeks. If necessary, you can conduct a second course of treatment if the result obtained did not bring the expected result.
Teymurov paste is a proven tool for excessive sweating. The drug contains antiseptic, peppermint oil and glycerin, which provides the desired effect and protects the skin from excessive drying.
Paste is applied on peeled skin and kept for 20-30 minutes. And then the remnants of the funds are washed off. Treatment lasts for 1 week with a break of 30 days.
An effective anti-sweat powder for footwear that has antibacterial and antifungal effects. The drug eliminates unpleasant odor and protects the skin from various dermatological diseases.
The main properties of the drug:
- The content of salicylic and boric acid penetrates deep into the skin and helps soften calluses on the legs;
- Zinc eliminates excess moisture and prevents heavy sweating;
- The presence of mint, camphor, karamina eliminates severe itching, normalizes blood circulation and prevents the occurrence of cracks in the foot.
Borosin dosage is ½ bag designed for one pair of shoes. The duration of treatment is about 5 days, and the effect obtained lasts for several months. Packing cost 150-200 rubles.
Proven remedy for excessive sweating of the feet, which has a pronounced drying effect. The ointment is available for sale and is available for all categories of the population.
Application is to apply on clean skin with a thin layer for 20-30 minutes. After the time the agent is washed off and wiped dry with a towel. The procedure can be carried out once a day, preferably at bedtime.
The clear advantage of the ointment is the inexpensive cost (about 25 rubles) and high efficiency. In this case, the tool has a pronounced specific smell.
Chistostop Deo Cream
Effective drug made in Russia, with a considerable number of positive reviews. The composition of the cream is based on the content of components of natural origin:
- Oak bark extract, hazelnut leaves, laurel, grapefruit seeds;
- Essential oil of cypress, bergamot;
- Cocoa Fruit Oil;
- Vitamin B3.
When applied regularly, the cream prevents sweating, cleans and dries the skin, disinfects them and eliminates the appearance of an unpleasant odor. The average cost is 130–150 rubles. Pricing policy is available for all categories of the population.
The drug has a large number of positive qualities and prevents clogging of the sebaceous glands, which prevents the violation of perspiration. The circulatory system redirects fluid secretion and normalizes perspiration.
The tool is considered harmless because it has no serious contraindications and side effects. Excess sweat is evenly distributed in all parts of the body, which does not cause any negative manifestations in the body.
The drug is a combined effect that prevents the formation of increased sweating and eliminates the pathological processes that develop on the skin. The content in the composition of the starch of natural origin provides good absorption of moisture, which is necessary with a strong release of liquid.
Zinc in combination with salicylic acid prevents the development of pathogenic microorganisms and various fungi. The drug is commercially available. The average cost is 80–100 rubles.
An effective drug in the form of powder with a pronounced antibacterial effect and drying effect. The drug contains components such as zinc oxide, talc, starch, salicylic acid.
The tool is sprinkled on the skin of the armpits, preferably at bedtime after washing. Reviews of the drug say, ease of use, high efficiency and low cost in the range of 300 rubles.
The substance is prescribed for the treatment of severe hyperhidrosis. The drug has an antiseptic and drying effect. After contact with the skin, the activity of the sweat glands is blocked for 10 days.
Antiseptic preparation of action to eliminate excessive sweating in the armpits, palms and feet. Before direct application, the problem areas of the skin are washed, wiped dry and the procedure is carried out. This tool has a pronounced odor.
Remedy for excessive sweating feet "5 days"
Effective remedy for excessive sweating and unpleasant foot odor in the form of powder, which is used to process shoes. The composition of the product is based on the content of triclosan, talc, camphor, zinc oxide, stearic, boric, salicylic acid.
With regular use, the powder has the following effect:
- Gentle skin care;
- Relieving fatigue in the legs;
- Elimination of excessive moisture;
- The destruction of pathogenic fungi and microorganisms.
The drug is not recommended for use in children under 3 years of age, with individual intolerance to the main components of the composition.
Funds from the Galenofarm series
A series of Galenopharm products is designed to eliminate the negative symptoms of excessive sweating and is presented in the form of various powders and ointments. These drugs have a pronounced antibacterial, drying effect.
The composition of the products is based on the content of salicylic, boric acid, camphor, talc. The application is to apply ointment on the cleansing of the skin and the treatment of footwear powder. The resulting effect lasts for 6 months. The average range of cent from 200 to 400 rubles.
Elimination of excessive sweating is possible when using proven cosmetics, as they prevent excessive fluid secretion and the appearance of an unpleasant odor.
One of the most popular products is “Deo Control” containing esters, paraffin, and zinc. Means is applied on the cleared integuments according to the instruction for application. Not recommended for use in the presence of open wounds on the skin.
Cream brand "Vichy" well eliminates sweating with regular application during the week. The tool is in demand among consumers and has a hypoallergenic composition.
Means "Cliven" in the form of a cream well eliminates the manifestations of hyperhidrosis and gently cares for the skin. Application is not recommended with open wounds on the body. In order to prevent negative symptoms, it is necessary to observe preventive measures (regular washing, using pumice to cleanse horny areas).
Use of deodorants
To eliminate unpleasant foot odor and excessive sweating, various sprays can be used with such effects:
- Masking the pronounced smell of sweat;
- Providing an antiseptic effect;
- The narrowing of the pores and the elimination of profuse sweating.
The most popular tools are:
- Deodorant Avon Foot works well for use in the hot period, as it quickly prevents the appearance of an unpleasant odor;
- Oriflame Revaiving Foot with regular application eliminates unpleasant symptoms and relieves severe fatigue of the legs;
- School Fresh Step helps eliminate unpleasant odors and gently cares for the skin without causing irritation or an allergic reaction.
After applying deodorants, it is best to wear socks made from natural materials (flax, cotton), since they contribute to the natural breathing of the skin.
Medicinal decoctions using various herbs
Successful treatment of hyperhidrosis is possible with the use of various medicinal decoctions, which are discussed in more detail in the list below:
- The combination of oak and willow bark in equal proportions is poured with 1 liter of water, brought to a boil and infused for 1 hour. The finished product is used for baths;
- Medicinal decoction of chamomile is also effective for hyperhidrosis, as it has pronounced antiseptic properties;
- Preparation of a solution of 400 grams of pine branches certified in 5 liters of boiling water. The finished product is insisted within a few hours and is used for its intended purpose.
Baths are an effective technique for eliminating hyperhidrosis. As medicines use various components:
- The behavior of the bath with black tea for 20-30 minutes;
- Dilution in warm water of apple cider vinegar, adding chlorhexidine and taking a bath for 30–40 minutes;
- Reception trays with black coffee in proportion 1 cup brewed drink with the addition of 1 tbsp. Spoons dry mix;
- Adding sage and mint to the bath has a calming effect and relieves tired feet.
The use of powders is quite effective in eliminating excessive sweating. The most proven tools:
- Adding to the socks of oak bark, burnt alum;
- Dusting of the skin by means such as baking soda, starch;
- Use a mixture of talc and starch;
- Treatment of the feet with boric acid, preferably at bedtime.
All powders should be applied only to dry and cleansed skin, since high humidity is a favorable environment for the development of pathogenic microorganisms.
Application of decoctions
Ancillary therapy for hyperhidrosis is the internal use of decoctions, as they contribute to the normalization of the sweat glands and can eliminate the negative symptoms of increased sweating.
The most effective remedy is considered to be a decoction of hyssop, nettle, sage, as these herbs have a number of useful properties. Moreover, if there is a predisposition to allergies, it is best to consult with your doctor.
Proper use of folk remedies normalizes the circulatory system and provides proper care for the skin.
Use of salt
A good effect when eliminating hyperhidrosis is sea salt, since it contains a unique combination of elements that have a beneficial effect on relieving fatigue, normalizing blood circulation, and eliminating the unpleasant smell of sweat.
The proportion for the preparation of the solution is 1 cup of salt to 2 liters of cold water. With the help of the tool take a foot bath for 15-20 minutes. After the skin dries a little need to apply anti-bacterial cream.
This procedure is best carried out at bedtime, as it brings relaxation and tranquility, as well as providing an antibacterial effect, which prevents the appearance of an unpleasant odor.
Tea tree oil
By its nature, this component has strong antiseptic properties and can be used in the elimination of sweating in children, since it does not cause irritation on the skin.
Preparation of therapeutic mixture of olive and tea tree oil in equal proportions. The finished product is applied on peeled skin in the morning and evening.
Preparation of medicinal products from cinnamon and onions
Cooked decoction of cinnamon helps reduce sweating. The finished product is recommended to use for 1 month to obtain the desired effect of exposure.
Onions contain a large amount of antibacterial components, so problem areas of the skin can be lubricated with onion juice until completely dry, and after 30 minutes of aging, wash off and apply a cream or ointment.
Cooking cream own production
Rice flour, tea tree oil and the addition of corn or potato starch are used as an effective anti-sweat remedy. The resulting tool smear on peeled skin.
The cream is applied with light circular motions, preferably at bedtime, to provide the necessary therapeutic effect.
Dear readers, your opinion is very important to us – so we will be happy to comment on effective means of perspiration and foot odor in the comments, this will also be useful to other users of the site.
My legs were always sweating heavily, and for a long time I could not find a good remedy. Recently, a friend advised to try Formagel. After the first application, improvements immediately became noticeable, and for a long time. So the main thing is to choose a suitable technique.
Tatyana Alexandrovna, Kaluga
My husband also suffers from excessive sweating, especially in the summer. To eliminate the symptoms, it uses deodorants, medicinal decoctions, as soon as complex therapy can eliminate unpleasant symptoms.