Very often, during the treatment of acne, the skin dries and flakes. This should never be allowed. Even if you have oily or mixed skin type, it can dry.
Why does oily and blended skin dry? It would seem that oily skin can not dry, because fat is released a lot. Unfortunately, not everything depends on sebium. Most often, it begins to peel off:
- from the use of aggressive agents, both during the treatment of acne and in skin care (alcohol, basiron, differential, zenerite, etc.),
- bad weather conditions (sun, wind,
Dry, dehydrated skin must be moistened. Let’s try to choose the perfect moisturizer with you. Is there such? I think so, but for everyone it will be his.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl and its derivatives) – nourishes, protects against the harmful effects of UV rays, makes the skin soft.
- Hyaluronic acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) is one of the most popular components, because this acid can moisturize 24 hours a day and make your skin excellent. Hyaluronic acid retains moisture on the surface of the skin. She is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid.
- Glycerin (Glycerin) – as if we all did not like it in cosmetics, it is absolutely harmless (non-metrogenic) and helps to retain moisture. Perhaps no cream can do without it.
- Provitamin B5 (panthenol or Calcium Pantothenate) is an excellent regenerator that quickly restores damaged cells, especially from burns, nourishes and moisturizes.
- Bisabolol (Bisabolol) – is contained in chamomile essential oil, has a soothing, anti-inflammatory effect, a light moisturizing, regenerating agent.
- Vitamin C with glucose (Ascorbyl Glucoside) is a stable vitamin C that stimulates collagen, which prevents the formation of scars, also protects from harmful UV radiation. Interferes with emergence of wrinkles, smoothes.
- LHA (Beta-lipohydroxy acid) is a derivative of salicylic acid with an additional lipophilic chain. LHA molecules easily and evenly penetrate the surface layers of the skin, carrying out gentle and targeted microscopic exfoliation.
- Zinc (Zinc) is a light anti-inflammatory agent that regulates sebum production.
- Squalane (Squalane) is a natural moisturizing ingredient that is derived from olives. Improves skin respiration, prevents moisture evaporation.
- Salicylic Acid (Salicylic Acid) – Has antibacterial properties, kills the anaerobic, fungal flora, stimulates cell renewal, exfoliates. Cleans pores, smoothes.
- Laminaria extract (Laminaria digitata) – regulates sebum, strengthens, nourishes, light anti-inflammatory.
- Ceramides are lipid molecules. Protect from the harmful effects of the environment, from toxins, allergens and
How to use during treatment? After you apply the medicine to the skin, let it soak in and after 15-20 minutes apply the cream. If the healing cream is not absorbed, and this usually happens when using zenerite, differenerin, take a handkerchief and blot to dry the skin, then apply the cream. If you use a moisturizer for quite a long time, and it still does not help to cope with peeling, then switch to bepanten cream.
The benefits of thermal water for dryness: all of you probably know that there is thermal water in La Roche Posay, Avene, Vichy, Uriage, which slightly moisturizes, nourishes, and has a slight anti-inflammatory effect. If you have a slight dryness, then thermal water will save you. And which one, this theme will help you choose: Thermal water
So, the list of basic moisturizers and their main characteristics: The only remark, if you are prone to comedones, be sure to buy non-metogenic cosmetics, otherwise you will exacerbate the problem of acne. Below is a list of all non-metrogenic.
Avene Clean AC
Feature: Excellent moisturizer, soothes, nourishes it. Light, quickly absorbed … perfect for winter. Cons: Some people after a few hours, the skin gets fat, sometimes the cream rolls down, does not really fit under the makeup, especially in summer, starts to flow. It is worth noting in some, because many people worship this cream. There are 2 * parabens. Active ingredients: Avene Thermal water: 67%; Pumpkin extract –