BB Cream is a unique cosmetic product that is gaining popularity every day. Was first developed German cosmetologists for skin care after a course of chemical peels.
The idea was picked up and perfected in Asian countries, and currently BB cream is the most popular korean production.
What does BB cream mean? What it is? BB cream (original name blemish balm cream) – is a cosmetic product that combines the caring and healing properties.
It combines the functions of moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunscreen.
European BB cream differs significantly from Asian. Manufacturers in Europe focus on masking skin imperfections, while Asian products focus on skin care and whitening.
In the composition of many eastern BB creams contain vitamin C, which has a lightening effect.
They have a light texture, adapt to the skin tone and characterized by high resistance.
The choice of colors is not great, usually the product is available in 2-4 colors. But the pigments that make up the cream quickly merge with the skin tone, providing a light and weightless coating.
What is it needed for?
Why do you need BB cream? BB cream are developed on the basis of various formulas and have their own characteristics. Their prescription depends on ingredients and antioxidants, included in the product.
For example, BB-cream with hyaluronic acid endowed anti-aging properties, and cream with absorbent substances have a pronounced matting effect.
BB cream perform the following tasks:
- whiten the skin;
- protect against UV rays;
- prepare the skin for makeup;
- level the tone of face;
- give the skin a healthy and radiant appearance;
- fight age-related skin changes;
- saturate the dermis with vitamins.
Many BB cream have high sunscreen properties and contain UV-filters up to SPF 50. In addition, they show good covering power and make invisible freckles, redness and minor skin defects.
Masking big pimples and scars by such means is not under force. But the therapeutic components in the product have a positive effect. on problem skin with frequent rashes.
Important editorial advice
If you want to improve the condition of your skin, special attention should be paid to the creams that you use. A frightening figure – in 97% of creams of famous brands are substances that poison our body. The main components, due to which all the troubles on the labels are designated as methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben, E214-E219. Parabens have a negative effect on the skin, and can also cause hormonal imbalances. But the worst thing is that this stuff gets into the liver, heart, lungs, accumulates in the organs and can cause cancer. We advise you to abandon the use of funds in which these substances are located. Recently, experts of our editorial staff analyzed natural creams, where the first place was taken by the funds from the company Mulsan Cosmetic, a leader in the production of completely natural cosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict quality control and certification systems. We recommend to visit the official online store
How to use?
How to use BB face cream? There is no generally accepted method for applying IV creams. Different manufacturers composition and consistency may vary product, therefore, do not match the recommendations for application.
How to apply BB cream on the face? Will consider basic rules of use BB creams:
- The tool is applied on clean skin. At the same time, dry skin can be pre-moistened with a special serum, and for oily skin, use a matting agent.
- A small amount of cream is applied to the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin.
- Can distribute fingers, sponge or brush, depending on the texture. If the cream is applied with the fingertips, it is rubbed by patting in a circular motion.
- The process of use coincides with the use of tonal means: a small amount of cream is distributed from the bottom up, from the center to the sides, starting with the forehead and ending with the cheeks.
- After application should wait 5 – 10 minutes. During this time, the cream is absorbed and adjusted to the skin tone.
- To hide flaws, you can apply second layer.
- Then fix the result of the powder, although it is quite possible to do without it.
BB cream (especially Asian production) is necessary flush with special tools to remove BB creams.
This may be a hydrophilic oil, micellar water, or a special gel. Regular facial cleansers can not completely clear the skin from the remnants of BB cream. This can lead to clogged pores.
Rating for different skin types
Will consider ranking of the best BB creams in the following categories:
- for oily skin;
- for dry skin;
- for combination skin;
- for problem skin;
- for aged skin.
You can learn about what a makeup base is needed for in our article.