Who can resist a piece of fresh, fragrant and beautiful cake? There are probably no such people! There are so many kinds of cakes in the world: biscuit, chocolate, nutty, meringue cake and salted caramel. And everyone wants to try.
But what makes cakes so unusual and attractive? Of course, cream. He not only has excellent taste, but also is able to turn any pastry into a true masterpiece.
Is it difficult to make a cream for the cake at home? The answer is no. You just need to stock up on a little patience.
This is one of the favorite creams in the world. It is not only very tasty, but also surprisingly beautiful. Due to its color, it is suitable not only for impregnating cakes, but also for decorating the cakes themselves.
How to make a cream of such a plan? First you need to prepare the ingredients:
- half a liter of milk;
- three tablespoons of potato starch;
- one hundred grams of dark chocolate (from 70% of the content of dry cocoa product);
- three hundred grams of butter;
- two hundred grams of granulated sugar.
- Pour milk into a small saucepan and put on the fire. As soon as it boils – remove from heat.
- The yolks will need to be separated from the proteins and whipped with a mixer, gradually adding sugar and starch. There should be a foamy homogeneous mass, and the sugar should finally dissolve. Begin to pour in a thin stream of milk, continuing to beat the yolks with a sugar mixer.
- The resulting cream pour into a saucepan and put on a small fire. Bring to a boil. Start slowly stirring for one and a half minutes. Remove from heat.
- Break the chocolate into minimal pieces. Add it to the cream. Chocolate should melt. Cream needs slow
Where can I use?
This cream mousse is perfect for sponge cakes, especially chocolate and carrot cakes, as well as for cupcakes or sponge cakes. He will be great to keep in shape.
This is a fairly thick cream cake. And how to make a liquid version?
Sometimes in the process of baking the cake, it becomes clear that the cake will need additional moisture. You can usually do and take advantage of the impregnation, and you can make an incredibly delicate apple cream, which to everything else perfectly soak the cakes.
To make a simple cake cream according to the recipe below, you should stock up on these ingredients:
- six large apples;
- two hundred grams of 15% sour cream and the same amount of sugar;
- one hundred milliliters of drinking water;
- one tablespoon of powdered sugar;
- ground cinnamon and vanilla sugar (added to taste).
- Peel and chop the apples to a smooth consistency. Add sugar and water. Put on the stove, fire medium. Boil until the fruit is tender, about 5 minutes. Remove the dishes from the stove and cool.
- Beat the sour cream with the powder with a mixer.
- Gently add sour cream in portions to the apple syrup, while mixing with a spatula. It should be a smooth cream.
Which cakes are suitable for?
It is perfect for promazyvaniya biscuit cakes. In addition, it can be eaten just like that, spreading it on a piece of bread.
This cream is often used in the kitchen. Housewives like it for its simplicity and ease of preparation. With a minimum of effort, the result is a beautiful lush protein cream cake. How to do and what is needed?
- 50 milliliters of water;
- 2 eggs;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- lemon juice and salt – to taste.
- Eggs need to be divided into whites yolks. Squirrels need to be put in the freezer for a couple of minutes. Add half a teaspoon of lemon juice and a small pinch of salt. Beat with a mixer until a dense mass is formed. Continuing whipping, start adding two tablespoons of sugar in portions.
Which cakes are suitable for?
Now, when we managed to make a cream for the cake, it remains only to decorate a masterpiece. This cake is perfect for creating roses and other decorations on the cake. Perfect cream for cupcakes.
Kurd is a custard that has a creamy and fresh taste at the same time. It has a melting and light texture. In the preparation of the Kurd – this is a disgraceful simple option. How to make a citrus Kurd?
The following ingredients will be needed:
- 2 small citrus fruits (red orange, tangerine, lime, lemon, etc.) or one large fruit (for example, grapefruit);
- 4 eggs;
- 180 grams of granulated sugar;
- tablespoon of starch;
- 50 grams of butter.
- Heat the water to a boil, dip the citrus fruits (red oranges in this recipe) for 5 minutes. Remove, wipe and grate the zest on a coarse grater.
- Their pulp squeeze orange juice. If necessary, strain through a sieve.
- In two eggs, separate the yolks and put them in a bowl, add another 2 eggs. Add zest, citrus juice, sugar. Beat all until a homogeneous consistency with a whisk. Let stand about 20 minutes. Strain through a sieve to remove the zest.
- 50 milliliters of liquid to dissolve starch. The rest of the liquid to put in a water bath, stir constantly. After the liquid starts to bubble, pour 50 milliliters of dissolved starch into the liquid. Boil until thickened, remove from heat.
- Add butter. Stir until dissolved.
- The cream should cool down, while it needs to be stirred. A foam should form on the surface.
This Kurd can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Suitable for lemon cakes, and for a morning breakfast with toast.
Cream cheese cream
Is cream cheese left in the fridge? Where to go? Nothing remains but to make a cream for the cake. The recipe is also good because the resulting amazing cream is suitable not only for lubricating the cake layers, but also for creating decorations on baking.
- 250 grams of cream cheese;
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar;
- 150-160 grams of the fattest cream;
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar (this amount can be increased to 4 tablespoons if desired).
- Cream must be placed in the refrigerator for 5 hours. Then you need to start whipping the cream until slightly thickened.
- Gradually add sugar and powder, continue to beat until the mixture turns into a homogeneous mass.
The cream is suitable for sandy cakes or muffins.
Now that you are familiar with this recipe, the question of how to make a cream for the cake quickly will never arise.
Cream of sour cream
This is one of the easiest creams you can imagine. And he will be able to decorate any cake.
- fat cream (not less than 20 percent) –