Many girls for make-up spend more than a dozen minutes, however, not everyone can apply it correctly. This is a whole art that requires not only time, talent, but also certain knowledge. In order not to spend a lot of money on professional makeup artists and learn how to perform high-quality make-up at home, we suggest reviewing makeup lessons for beginners.
Preparation for applying make-up
Start step by step workshop should be with determining the shape of the face, eyes, skin type and color. The following photos clearly show how to do this correctly.
Next, you need to choose cosmetics based on the characteristics of the skin:
- tonal basis;
- moisturizing cream;
- correctors palette;
- base under the shade;
- lipstick or gloss;
- shadow, liner, eyeliner;
- brush, pencil or eyebrow shadows;
When choosing a palette, it is important to take into account the time of day and the event, which is planned to hike. For daytime makeup for every day more suitable pastel colors, in the evening it is better to use more saturated, bright. It is also important that all shades are in harmony with the color of the face and eyes. The consistency of cosmetics should correspond to the type of skin: light or friable should be applied on oily skin, and for dry it is necessary to give preference to oil-based products.
It is necessary that the following tools be at home:
- wide brushes for applying base and rouge;
- medium for applying corrector;
- thin and beveled shadow brushes.
Any master class for beginners is carried out step by step and consists of several stages.
- Cleansing the face.
- Primer application.
- Overlaying tonal framework.
- Correction of the shape of the face.
- Masking flaws.
- Eyebrow shaping.
- Drawing eyes.
- Applying blush and lipstick.
Now consider each action in more detail. This is very important, because it is quite difficult to perform professional make-up for beginners, any missing part can spoil the whole result.
Drawing a foundation
A cream or a special base is applied only after cleansing and additional moisturizing of the face. It is also desirable to apply a primer that will help even the texture of the face and hide minor skin imperfections. Apply a tone with a brush, sponge, or apply with your fingers (you should choose a more familiar method).
The application technique is always about the same and includes three steps.
- Apply the cream pointwise, in small quantities on the nose, forehead, chin and cheekbones.
- Light, slightly patting movements distribute the base from the center to the hairline. Be sure to ensure that there are no clear boundaries between your skin and the foundation.
- Adjust the shape of the face. How to do it at home on your own can be understood by viewing the video tutorials below.
Experienced make-up artists say that eyebrows hold the whole face. In fact, it is. It is especially important to consider this fact when doing makeup for beginners every day.
Adjust the shape of the eyebrows step by step:
- Comb eyebrows down.
- Light movements paint over the gaps in the direction of hair growth.
- Especially carefully direct tails eyebrows.
- Brush distribute the pencil along the length of the hair.
- We put the fixing gel.
- With the help of a wet brush we apply shadows on the bottom of the eyebrow and blend in the direction of the nose.
- We impose a new portion of the shadows on the top and extend the tapering tail to the temple.
- Carefully comb eyebrows with a special brush.
- Fix the gel
Important! All movements should be smooth, you need to fill in the gaps with stitches, imitating your own hairs.
Council Makeup for a beginner is better done with the help of shadows, this method makes the natural eyebrow line easier and faster.
This video master class clearly shows how to draw eyebrows at home:
Eye decoration can be very diverse. Consider the basic rules of makeup for beginners at home:
- It should start from the base under the shade, it will ensure even distribution and prevent them from rolling.
- Apply the shadows should be point and be sure to blend with a brush.
- You do not need to paint the eyelid with one color, you should use at least 2 shades.
- Eyes will be more expressive, if a pencil or shadow draw traces between the pages.
- Mascara should be applied at the very end.
You should also pay attention to the following video workshops:
Spectacular evening makeup:
The natural blush on the cheeks refreshes the face, makes it more youthful and relief. In order to properly isolate cheekbones at home, you just need to follow the following rules:
- The choice of hue and saturation of blush depends on the natural complexion. All shades of pink are suitable for cold tones, peach and beige for warm ones.
- The area of application depends on the shape of the face.
- Dry blush is applied on powder, liquid on a tonal basis, after which the excess is removed with a napkin
- Brush movements should be short and light, without pressure.
This stage completes the master class. With a daily make-up, it is enough to apply gloss on the lips, for the evening make-up you can use bright shades.
- Apply a tonal foundation on the lips to fill the depressions and wrinkles. Then the lipstick will go more evenly and last longer.
- Draw the outline with a brush or pencil (its shade should match the color of the lipstick).
- Smoothly distribute the lipstick on the surface of the lips, then apply another layer.
- Apply highlighter or shine, if you want to make lips more plump.
The next video of the master class shows visually how to do lip makeup at home step by step.
After you watch the video makeup tutorials for beginners, face design seems surprisingly simple. Now you can make make-up for any occasion at home: at work, at a party, for video and photography. And finally, we offer to look at bad advice, and maybe somewhere to know yourself.
This video explains and explains all the subtleties of step-by-step make-up for beginners. If you are just starting to dive into the world of cosmetics, it is recommended for viewing.